Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat (14616 Views)

School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by snadguy007(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Burger01(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2015
Like FFK like protection seekerscheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by dammytosh: 8:57am On May 25, 2015
Standard GEJ way.

Use him , fire him up to step on toes.

When done, dump him
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by jordyspices: 8:58am On May 25, 2015
Gej fault anyway after ffk insulted him I quote "president goodluck doesn't have balls he is a weakling" they still made him a campaign presidential director abi na publicist angry
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by free2ryhme: 9:04am On May 25, 2015
disloman:

Source:www.punchng.com/news/osun-pdp-blames-fani-kayode-for-jonathans-defeat/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

You are all preaching hate messages during the campaign at your locality and in different capacity. So, while blame Femi, who doesn't not really know his left from right.
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:05am On May 25, 2015
Flets:
These ones are still playing blame game while shit has started hitting the fan.

Nigerians have started reaping the fruit of their decision.

Gas pipelines have been exploding and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1200MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Hitting up the polity does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government.

Its no more about FFK or Lai Mohd. If we are not careful, Nigeria will crumble before our very eyes. Stop hitting up the polity, elections are over.

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by cabaliciouscabal: 9:09am On May 25, 2015
PDP got Wat dey deserve if dey av won fani kayode,fayose,okupe and others would av bn celebrating, Nigeria should be appi for d flushing out of PDP, d demonic people's party, Jst imagine Ow d useless party av crumble our nation, no fuel, no light, corruption and impunity is d other of d day. R.I.P PDP, till we meet no more.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by omenka(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:
PDP is about to serve FFK a hot bowl of Akamu. Smh. cheesy
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Pataki: 9:23am On May 25, 2015
They need not look any further. Here on Nairaland, while Femi Fani Kayode was GEJ's media campaign director, he was also at the same time posting as CramJones insulting GEJ and his government, pretending to be an APC chieftain online.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by chidiandre(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2015
no the fact that Jonathan is a useless president that is what led to his defeat u think Nigerians are stupid

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by klax(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
FFK.....the political prostitute of Nigeria!!!..I hail thee

That is not what the thread is saying ok read it over again. If we are to call anyone political prostitute APC members are the worst you know them all I don't need to list names all the people in apc you are celebrating today please majority of them were same people that destroyed pdp loot billion and ran to apc and started shouting *silly change* using clean image of GMB as cover up. Rubbish!!

Come to the teal business I guess pdp should stop all these blame game the fact remain that pdp failed badly for not be honest with each other and do a good job, above all people are fed up of PDP and need new thing for a taste, pdp has ruled for 16 years nothing much to show for it and I guess 16 years is enough to proof a point beside pdp should know they can't rule for ever pls so you guys stop all these cry and blame stuffs sit up and rearrange to give a good fight some days to come then you must have learn your lesson because I'm sure the *almighty Saint apc* will surely crash one good day the same people that crashed pdp will ends up crashing apc quote me by my word it will happen all their gimmick is just hanging on a very tiny rope that can not bear the burden when it's Full. God bless
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 9:44am On May 25, 2015
Why would PDP even accept Fani Kayode after the insults he threw at Jonathan? Can APC do that? NO!
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Felixjude(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2015
It still baffles me how PDP appointed FFK as spokesman....that decision was dead on arrival. you don't make such mistakes. Appointing someone who few months earlier was a big critic of the government to be her campaign spokesman was a NO NO.....even if Nigerians were draft, c'mon!
Of course nobody was ever going to take whatever he said serious. and for GEJ, I reserve my comment, a lot has been said of him already. Those who aspire to be leaders should learn to know what leadership truly means.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by aLgoridim(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2015
Was he notthe same man that said uncle Tinubu has mouth odor Mad Man of kigali. Anyway,Pdp, out-goin president jona and the rest should bury their heads in shame for being brainless,thoughtless nd clueless to av appointed a rogue like FFK to head the presidntial campaign team.What a political suicide!
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Benzzle: 10:02am On May 25, 2015
Flets:

Gas pipelines have been exploding and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1200MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Hitting up the polity does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government.

Its no more about FFK or Lai Mohd. If we are not careful, Nigeria will crumble before our very eyes. Stop hitting up the polity, elections are over.

did you read what you just wrote...you are one of the biggest Fool on NL

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by gbishman: 10:10am On May 25, 2015
How clueless can clueless be, someone who smeared your person while in another party is whom u deemed fit enough to head your campaing gosh that's hilarious. Sometimes i just wonder the sort of people Mr. clueless had surrounding him.
Only a senseless person would do what he did and expect a positive result, coupled with the fact that the said person of Fani Kayode has a lingering case of corruption hanging on his neck
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by GentleToks(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2015
Medley:
when you have someone like FFK head a vital political position in a party,then you ask yourself is that all Nigeria can give?

FFK has nothing to do with Mr clueless failure at the polls.

If Mr clueless brought Nelson Mandela from the grave to occupy the position of FFK during the campaign, we would have voted him out still.

FFK is a fine politician and we love him

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by shaqhead: 10:19am On May 25, 2015
Flets:

Son, its ur opinion no doubt but Folks like u jst sit in ur coven of mischief and just conjure hooey and u tink we wl swallow ur gibberish hook, line n sinker!

This ur Big Mac-sized lies wt deceit in between does not sell, try some other line!

P.S Its "Heating" not "Hitting" Son!

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Namadobi: 10:35am On May 25, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Skoopy(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2015
PDP still playing the blame game, when would it be time to re-strategies ?
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by interleukin(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2015
No single act could have caused Jonathan's defeat. It was a culmination of various acts, and many inactions.
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by disloman(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

You are all preaching hate messages during the campaign at your locality and in different capacity. So, while blame Femi, who doesn't not really know his left from right.
Common sense ain't that common.Live with that.
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
rrr
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by free2ryhme: 3:06pm On May 25, 2015
disloman:
Common sense ain't that common.Live with that.

the truth hurts, Ouch!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Will Become Poorer With Rising Oil Prices - Henry Boyo / 11 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Gunmen Buried / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.