Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat (14617 Views)

School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by disloman(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2015
The Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has said the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan by President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, was partly caused by the former spokesperson of the PDP’s Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.

The Secretary of the PDP in Osun State, Mr. Bola Ajao, said this in an interview with our correspondent in Osogbo on Saturday.

Ajao said the leadership of the party in the state would obey the directive of the party’s National Working Committee to investigate the true status of the former minister in the party.

Ajao said, “Is Chief Femi Fani-Kayode not embarrassed that his characteristic no coma, no full stop kind of attack against President Goodluck Jonathan while he was in the APC was exploited to the fullest by the APC during the campaign?

“This led to wrong perception of President Jonathan which is the main reason for being where we are today. My candid advice to my brother and friend, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, is enough is enough of the vituperations.”

Asked if he did not think that the NWC was using Osun PDP to attack Fani-Kayode, the state secretary of the party said no.

He said, “I don’t think so. When you want to do such, there will be some underhand current that you will see, but there is nothing like that. I can assure you with sincerity of purpose that that is not the case. The time is not good for that now.”

Meanwhile, the Chairman, PDP in Ward 5, Ile-Ife, Mr. Rasheed Ojikutu, had, at a press conference in Ile-Ife, warned the party against victimising Fani-Kayode.

He said the directive of the NWC to the PDP in Osun State was to victimize Fani-Kayode for calling on them to resign after a disastrous outing. He said the Ife-born politician was not the only PDP leader who called for the resignation of the NWC, saying singling out Fani-Kayode for punishment was an act of injustice.

Ojikutu said, “ It therefore came to us as a surprise that despite the immense and cogent contributions of this great party faithful (Fani-Kayode), the NWC is seeking a disciplinary action against him just because he joined other great party leaders, like Governors Babangida Aliyu of Niger State, Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State , Sule Lamido of Jigawa State, among others, in calling for the NWC to go, after leading the PDP to its worst election in its 16-year history.”

Source:www.punchng.com/news/osun-pdp-blames-fani-kayode-for-jonathans-defeat/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by babyfaceafrica: 6:18am On May 25, 2015
FFK.....the political prostitute of Nigeria!!!..I hail thee

27 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by CLASSMAN: 6:21am On May 25, 2015
Epele oooo una just day wake up

7 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by CountDracula(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2015
Weytin all dis blames go do to d fuel price abeg?

7 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by DaBullIT(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2015
Worefa men

Let them blame clueless for being clueless

You can't pay importers for Petrol but you spend 2 trillion on campaign

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by theV0ice: 7:12am On May 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

what a funny way to start the day cheesy

When they were told that FFK will hurt whatever slim chance GEJ had, they shouted us down. Now they can see clearly

But It's too late for them.....though not too late to throw the lousy guy under the bus as appeasement for whatever god sustains PDP cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Medley(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2015
when you have someone like FFK head a vital political position in a party,then you ask yourself is that all Nigeria can give?

11 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by OduaVanguard: 7:57am On May 25, 2015
PDP is about to serve FFK a hot bowl of Akamu. Smh. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Flets: 8:44am On May 25, 2015
These ones are still playing blame game while shit has started hitting the fan.

Nigerians have started reaping the fruit of their decision.

Gas pipelines have been exploding and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1200MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Hitting up the polity does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government.

Its no more about FFK or Lai Mohd. If we are not careful, Nigeria will crumble before our very eyes. Stop hitting up the polity, elections are over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by amakaobiemeka: 8:44am On May 25, 2015
Pdp! The clueless one definetely would never go down alone, just like the kashamu,treatment pdp gave, ffk is abt to get his own treatment, i expect mogidi, temitemi, the 'i hate change guy" to take over the nwc afterall they said the youths would take over and who knws turn pdp to jetso club or nans rascals. Indeed their is hope 4 pdp future with fayose, gbenga daniel, theodore orji, obanikoro, jona jang, suswan

10 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by colossus2: 8:44am On May 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Sijo01(f): 8:44am On May 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

FFK is a talkertive. Talks without control.

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Damikevin(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2015
Goodmorning y'all. The wait is finally over. Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. Start your day with a dope track. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Holyfield1(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2015
You mean Fani Kayode the political bird!...I'll sure miss his queenish english,......PDP una just dey wake up from ur slumber?.......Confusion in the house of PDP......Pls like this comment for no reason

3 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by akins56(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2015
FFK is a political orphan, he has no value whatsoever, APC was right to have frustrate him out of their party, he would have start another yoruba vs the rest of Nigeria tribal war with his ethnocentric behavior, accepting him to PDP was a silly mistake, making him GEJ mouthpiece in the elections was the greatest strategic error GEJ made, he actually made more enemy for the Mr president with his senseless and baseless rants, he made PDP looks like an opposition party during the campaigns even some of my friends who do not know his antecedent as a running mouth were repulsed by his behaviour and thus transferring their aggression towards GEJ, fani was an error.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by omanifrank(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2015
itr is well o
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by sunkoye: 8:46am On May 25, 2015
after Kashamu, Fani is sure to be the next!

he just cant excape it....he definitely wont!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Jarus(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2015
The evil that men do...
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by adesegun121(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by omojeesu(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2015
What a reasoning!
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by tonychristopher: 8:47am On May 25, 2015
THIS MAN AGAIN...HE TALKS TOO MUCH..MEN DONT TALK LIKE THIS

FFK
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 8:47am On May 25, 2015
akins56:
Flu
You get flu? undecided
akins56:
Flu
You get flu?
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 8:48am On May 25, 2015
Seems this is a season of blames... Everything I read now on the fp is all about accusations. ..

Seems politicians are in a state of unrest..

Make una continue. .
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2015
Once his state's chapter says this, he is gone.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by coldsummer: 8:48am On May 25, 2015
Lol. It matters not again. He's lost the election and will handover come Friday. kiss tongue if he performed and did things right, not turning a blind eyes to acute corruption that his administration was characterized, he wouldn't have lost no matter what FFK said in his days in APC. Please let's leave pettiness and find solutions to problems on ground.

BTW, I have a pretty 'lady' for any dude who's interested. Well cultured, speaks well, rich. To win her, please give me 2 legs of 50 liters of petrol and came take from lekki 1.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2015
undecided

VERY SOON THE PDP IN THE SS AND SE WILL CRUMBLE AND THE IGBOS WILL HAVE TO COME BEG TINUBU FOR THEIR POLITICAL GAFFES AND MISCACULATIONS WHEN THE CLUELESS ONE IS FINALLY OUT OF ASO ROCK

5 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2015
How does this put money in my pocket... make dem kill each other.

In other matters, check my signature.
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by Oildichotomy(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2015
One of the major mistake and undoing of GEJ government was appointing FFK.

I say this with all sense of responsibility,
FFK and Doyin were disasters in my books

Only Reuben Abati stood out among the SW media bees that flocked around GEJ

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by solid3(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2015
Was it not the clueless one that appointed him.
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by lastpage: 8:50am On May 25, 2015
You all can go hug the only working Transformer in Otuoke, after May 29th!

Nigerians dont give a Rat-Arze about you and your defunct PDP!
grin grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by holyokoto(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2015
na them sabi
Re: Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat by loomer: 8:51am On May 25, 2015
Jonathan don loose him don loose, na the masses vote am out. Make una no de think say na una vote am out.

Make we hear something else biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign / Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss / Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.