Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng (1257 Views)

Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) / Phone Repair Training / Phone Repair Awoof....login Repairme.com.ng To Repair For Freeeeeerr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Azeezadedeji(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2015
The world is now a global village....don't stress yourself walking around searching for where to repair any model of phones....just visit repairme.com.ng and we will solve your phone problems with ease........all you need to do is signup for free and select the brand and model of your phones and lay the complain....we will respond to you asap....thanks
Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by donshady(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2015
I was thinking they will come to my house and repair my phone for me....

1 Like

Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Azeezadedeji(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2015
donshady:
I was thinking they will come to my house and repair my phone for me....

Yes we can fix in ur house if its what we can fix there but if not we'll take it to our office, we repair and send it back to you in the next 24hrs (depending on ur location).....our office address is on the site.....we do home and office service & delivery...we have our dispatch officers on standby....thanks
Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Nobody: 7:45am On May 25, 2015
Can you fix my Samsung Galaxy s4 mini , checked your site but no option for it there
Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Azeezadedeji(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2015
burticious:
Can you fix my Samsung Galaxy s4 mini , checked your site but no option for it there

Yes we fix it....sorry about that and thanks for the observation.. . what is the fault of the phone?
Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Nobody: 7:42am On May 27, 2015
Azeezadedeji:

Yes we fix it....sorry about that and thanks for the observation.. . what is the fault of the phone?

It won't turn on , I have taken it to the Samsung engineer here in ILORIN and he said I will have to replace the components , plus the screen is broken
Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Azeezadedeji(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2015
burticious:

It won't turn on , I have taken it to the Samsung engineer here in ILORIN and he said I will have to replace the components , plus the screen is broken
sorry for delay in response.. . Have u done it now?
Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Azeezadedeji:
sorry for delay in response.. . Have u done it now?
NO NO NO
Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Azeezadedeji(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
burticious:
NO NO NO
can u send it to lagos ? you can call this number for assistance 08037487003
Re: Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm giving up on the phone ..i sent it down to ikeja..they couldn't repair it ..and was sent back ...
Azeezadedeji:
can u send it to lagos ? you can call this number for assistance 08037487003

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Gionee P4 Doesn't Charge "Fast" / Urgent:please Help My Infinix Hot Not Pro / ASUS Zenfone Selfie [killer Device From ASUS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.