Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Stop This Tribalism Nonsense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop This Tribalism Nonsense (4332 Views)

Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! / Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation / Nigerians Need To Stop This Tribalism In Order To Rise To The Top. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 9:26am On May 25, 2015
adex88:

Please why not try to understand people as individuals before concluding. Prove to me you have never met someone outside your tribe that has been good to you.

My take-For generations unborn dont let us fill them with hate.

This is just my concern too. It is not even about us, I am still a very young man but we must think of generations unborn. Is this the pile of shit we expect them to come to the net and start reading?

The Devil really understands his job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 9:27am On May 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Nice one OP, don't mind those tribalists and their idiosyncrasies, I will never be part of them

BuddahMonk, if you could truly change that would be a record testimony likewise the Yoruba tribalists too.

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Lmaoooo. The Chief tribalist sef dey talk. BUhahahahahha

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Kolade354(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are a frustrated wandering beast!
One thing that amuse me is cant you fight your Biafra struggle alone? South-south position during the civil war wont change..........They didnt fightt with you Back then so I dont think they will this time......Btw all this call for Biafra wont go beyond the walls of Nairaland............I was once bigot but am now a reformed Technocrat........
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:
Those who matter on both sides sit in the comfort of their offices, houses and clubs sharing the national cake over bottles of wine with pretty damsels from both sides too dancing on their laps while the hungry and unemployed insult themselves online

Ifeanyi Uba, Arthur Eze, Femi Otedola, Wale Tinubu, Alhaji Indimi, Ayiri Emami all share from our oil and fuel troubles yet some stay online 24/7 spreading hate.

Some shout secession and i ask who will divide Nigeria? Who will pay for the bullets and guns? these same ones who are feeding fat from the anomaly?

Think of something else pls
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 9:32am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
One thing that amuse me is cant you fight your Biafra struggle alone? South-south position during the civil war wont change..........They didnt fightt with you Back then so I dont think they will this time......Btw all this call for Biafra wont go beyond the walls of Nairaland............I was once bigot but am now a reformed Technocrat........

Are you sick in the head? Why did you read me calling for Biafra here? i am an advocate of a better Nigeria and not calling for Nigeria to break up. And please stop this nonsense of asking if we cannot struggle alone.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. I just created a thread about having direct access to the Atlantic from the SE and this is viable.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 9:47am On May 25, 2015
Buddah is not a tribalist bt peepz keep mistaken me for one, Buddah is my alter ego and i dont do tribal slurs in a faceless forum.

Am not a tribalist but am a Biafran, every Biafran has been stereotyped a tribalist.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

EUROBOMBER:

BuddahMonk, if you could truly change that would be a record testimony likewise the Yoruba tribalists too.

1 Like

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Kolade354(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Are you sick in the head? Why did you read me calling for Biafra here? i am an advocate of a better Nigeria and not calling for Nigeria to break up. And please stop this nonsense of asking if we cannot struggle alone.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. I just created a thread about having direct access to the Atlantic from the SE and this is viable.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.
sure You can survive with your attitude..........Fake drug,Fake spare-parts is what Germany and Isreal u to survive? Your suffering will be worse than south-sudan.........Even among your state erosion is still one major problem.........You are not yet ready for Biafra, Thatz the Bitter Truth.

1 Like

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by bettercreature(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2015
oyin17:

Good morning, I've learnt to be patient. You know what i mean.
Good morning sweetie how was your night,i've been very busy this days but this should be perfect kisses Bleep
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by adex88: 9:59am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
sure You can survive with your attitude..........Fake drug,Fake spare-parts is what Germany and Isreal u to survive? Your suffering will be worse than south-sudan.........Even among your state erosion is still one major problem.........You are not yet ready for Biafra, Thatz the Bitter Truth.

The reason this thread was started in the first place was to stop statements like this. Its a shame that you can't see beyond your tribe. Show me proof that is only one tribe in Nigeria that does wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 9:59am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
[s]sure You can survive with your attitude..........Fake drug,Fake spare-parts is what Germany and Isreal u to survive? Your suffering will be worse than south-sudan.........Even among your state erosion is still one major problem.........You are not yet ready for Biafra, Thatz the Bitter Truth[/s].

May the gods punish you abundantly you frustrated and lost goat. What is your problem? You are shouting leave us leave and we say we don't need you and you keep disturbing yourself about us. Don't drink panadol for us, think of your own problem. Think of your lands that have been devastated by successive Nigerian Government and all your waters polluted. Gas flaring with no fresh air to breath, think of your own problem fool and leave the Igbos alone. We don't need you, even if Nigeria breaks today, we will survive like many countries in the world are surviving.

Anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 10:00am On May 25, 2015
adex88:

The reason this thread was started in the first place was to stop statements like this. Its a shame that you can't see beyond your tribe. Show me proof that is only one tribe in Nigeria that does wrong.

That kolade guy is a hopeless goat. Going about shouting Igbo like a headless chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by radgenez: 10:22am On May 25, 2015
All this tribalism rubbish we see here is as a result of the northern poltical hegenomy the norterners are so united that they will continue to have an advantage over us thay are by far the most significant in both national political parties. As a result of which the south they divide into gp regions usually use tribalism as a politcal tool. The essence oif this is just to garner large bloc votes so as toi support the parties the y think would be more favourable to them. This tribalism used to be toned down when we had just one political party
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Kolade354(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2015
adex88:

Am not a tribal bigot but we av to explain somtins to them.......If they want to go let them go............Did u see me Insult their tribe i only higlight sum of the problem they have to solve before Biafra..
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Kolade354(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May the gods punish you abundantly you frustrated and lost goat. What is your problem? You are shouting leave us leave and we say we don't need you and you keep disturbing yourself about us. Don't drink panadol for us, think of your own problem. Think of your lands that have been devastated by successive Nigerian Government and all your waters polluted. Gas flaring with no fresh air to breath, think of your own problem fool and leave the Igbos alone. We don't need you, even if Nigeria breaks today, we will survive like many countries in the world are surviving.

Anuofia.
My Igbo friend you shall have your biafra but 30 years to this time it wont emerge.......
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 10:29am On May 25, 2015
earlier you stop going to their occult gathering called churches .

igbo's clean your self from this filthy rags ,

enough of this weak mind ,

stay away from their churches cool ok you will learn in a hard way , you naive Igbo people .
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by truefact: 10:29am On May 25, 2015
teeboi73:

Who dey hold you,you fit waka go
And You forgot your coward hero Awo fought to make Igbos a unit part of Nigeria, well I don't blame him Zik lured him into Nigeria because he is too sophisticated coward not to have his own mind

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 10:32am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
[s]My Igbo friend you shall have your biafra but 30 years to this time it wont emerge......[/s].

You are really daft and I really shouldn't be conversing with you.

3 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by after1: 10:42am On May 25, 2015
I see buddahmonk AKA OkijaAmaka, Anambradota, AkinEgba pretending on this thread. Hmmmmmm! Wonderful cool You all tribalist should stop disturbing us on nairaland. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Emekamex(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2015
All those tribalists insulting the great Igbo nation. This what I have for you.

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by pegolala(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2015
AS a northern nigga like me. all i do is sit down,open those tribal threads,read comments because i av no reason to comment .
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by adex88: 10:59am On May 25, 2015
truefact:

And You forgot your coward hero Awo fought to make Igbos a unit part of Nigeria, well I don't blame him Zik lured him into Nigeria because he is too sophisticated coward not to have his own mind

Now you guys would derail this thread.
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by anulaxad(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2015
vayne:
This whole tribal attacks resumed after the election..
No one condemed the yorubas when they started calling igbos all sorts of names.
No one condemed them when they started tounting igbos that they have no political relevance in today's politics,knowing fully well that the election was clearly a case of 4 regions against 2....how do u win in such an election.
They kept opening meaningless threads,no one said anything.
They keep complaining whenever igbos are progressing,when igbos try to defend their hardwork that brought them success,the yorubas term it "chest beating".did igbos make them lazy?
Some are pained ordinarilly that there is no fuel scarcity in the east,finding it hard to believe,why?
Finally,why does the mere mention of biafra send shiverings to their spins?what are they so afraid to loose,from a tribe they hate and envy so much?
If you don't want igbos as you claim,support their struggle for biafra,simple.
One more thing,the igbos careless about SS support,its your choice,no one is forcing you.
They are in for some 4yrs crying o,the earlier they accept it,the better.
As you lay your bed,so shall you lay on it.

People like you honestly make me sick. A thread was made to try any raise awareness of this bitterness between the major ethnic groups of this country and then people like you to instead of hoping for the best come and insult and dehumanize another bunch of people.

You are clearly a bigoted and ignorant Igbo, but not all Igbos are like that; and I hope all those around you can see that too.
Whether you like it or not where all from the same nation, so do us a favour embrace your people.

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by vayne(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2015
anulaxad:

People like you honestly make me sick. A thread was made to try any raise awareness of this bitterness between the major ethnic groups of this country and then people like you to instead of hoping for the best come and insult and dehumanize another bunch of people.

You are clearly a bigoted and ignorant Igbo, but not all Igbos are like that; and I hope all those around you can see that too.
Whether you like it or not where all from the same nation, so do us a favour embrace your people.

you may call me whatever you like,but you can't address an issue without its origin.
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by teeboi73: 11:39am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=truefact post=34074089]
And You forgot your coward hero Awo fought to make Igbos a unit part of Nigeria, well I don't blame him Zik lured him into Nigeria because he is too sophisticated coward not to have his own mind[/quote
Silence is the best answer for a........................
Have a great day

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by adex88: 11:56am On May 25, 2015
frankyychiji:
@adex88, tribal wars whether online or offline is real. You could see it everywhere you go. In churches, mosques, markets, schools, offices etc.

There is so much suspicion among the tribes. Even the elites we think are eating and dining together are suspicious of one another. When the chips are finally down, they become guided by ethnic biases.

If you live in this country but deny the existence of tribalism in our polity, you are denying the obvious.

I am true-born great son of my father from the Rising Sun and I will defend that till I die because my race is the SUPERIOR RACE!

I will choose tribe over quality, I will not choose tribe over merit. But I will first and foremost look for best among my own. Our neighbours taught this lesson of life.

If this country is not divided into federating units, nothing will change.
Buhari's presidency was a conspiracy to return power to the north.
Now that Buhari is going to be president, guess what is uppermost in his agenda, Rebuilding the NE! Remember he really never did much to stop the war that ravaged the zone because of tribal politics!

Tribal wars on NL can be contained if the mods are willing to do their jobs. The mods too are swayed by their own biases sometimes. So I will say seun is responsible for whatever happens on NL.
Seun is solely responsible for all those diatribes and tribal hate speeches which make FrontPage.

Please explain this.

I will choose tribe over quality, I will not choose tribe over merit. But I will first and foremost look for best among my own. Our neighbours taught this lesson of life.
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by meforyou1(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
yorubas should accept the basic fact that lagos is no man's land. and we will take it from there

1 Like

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by adex88: 12:05pm On May 25, 2015
Maybe I am wrong, I am beginning to think that some people behind this Forum are planning to use this forum to breed violence. Lets all stop it for once in our Lives. Lets take individuals as who they are and not by tribe. Please open your minds.
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by adex88: 12:08pm On May 25, 2015
meforyou1:
yorubas should accept the basic fact that lagos is no man's land. and we will take it from there

Can you allow peace to reign. Why must you continue to create more trouble. Don't derail the thread please. We are looking for peace loving Nigerians to comment on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by frankyychiji(f): 12:08pm On May 25, 2015
adex88:

Please explain this.

Oh sorry! I will not choose tribe over quality i meant. If i am in position of authority today where i have the capacity to touch lives, i will and must first off look towards my own. Yes! They will be favored above all others as long as they have merits and qualities required. Our neighbours taught us this lesson and you know what i am talking about. Look at the military hierarchy for the past 40yrs, what do you see? Look at the civil service hierarchy in the past 40yrs, what do you see? What about the oil and gas sector? Are you therefore surprised that Nollywood that started a few years ago is on lock down by a cartel from a section of the country? They (Nollywood cartel) be like....this little thing of ours, we will hold on to it very tightly.
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Eshinwaju: 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
Tribalism has no future.....in a modern society......that is why I am against it........but eboes need serious home training ........the civil war will be child's play.,,,, grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

lol / Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities / Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.