Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! (6600 Views)

Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Yes because that man is loved by the people; the masses who have seen the potentialities of this nation. it is a project that we all are willing to embark on and see to fruition.

That man is me!!

I know you all love me and crave that I become your President. Don't worry it's just for a little while and you will be peaceful and prosperous like never before.

Pray for my Presidency. It is here!

5 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Thejustw14(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Nice write up
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Thejustw14:
Nice write up
Thank you.

I have accepted to be your President. It's a privilege really.

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Nebuzaradan: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2017
grin
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by tolugar: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2017
I nearly shared a bunk with this guy at yaba left.

5 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2017
tolugar:
I nearly shared a bunk with this guy at yaba left.

grin

I can bet you its not me. Nevery been there.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Can we see the FACE of our incoming president...??
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Can we see the FACE of our incoming president...??

Yes you can
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by savagefinder: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Okay let's say you are the president.. How do you solve our power issues within 4 years.. It is possible.. So explain.. That question number one..

2. The root cause of our problem is oil, can you give us something other than agriculture and tourism that u can use to stabilize our gdp?.

3. Our education system needs reform, tell me the Core problems of the system.

4. Let's say you are the president, the ndi igbo are trying to break away with majority of our oil blocks.. What will be your move?

5.our health sector is poorly developed, bring one idea on how to create a reform

6. 2 years into your office, a county declared war on us.. Wat will be your first move?

7. How do you solve this issue of non payment of salaries?

8. Should churches pay tax? Despite building universities

9. How do you reform our transportation system within 4 years in office?

10. The people are calling that politicians salaries be reduced by 60%, how do you make this possible?

Lastly was brexit a right move? Tell us your reasons

4 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2017
@ savagefinder, I will address these concerns in a different thread. Watch out
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by savagefinder: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Let us play your game together.. I have nothing doing today
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2017
@savagefinder, what games please. Don't understand.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by tolugar: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
grin

I can bet you its not me. Nevery been there.

Know you ll say that.

Are you not that same guy that shouts the national anthem loud every now en then

Nice voice though
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2017
tolugar:

Know you ll say that.

Are you not that same guy that shouts the national anthem loud every now en then

Nice voice though

smiley

You are obviously mistaking me for someone else. I am only the President.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Shiitposter: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
savagefinder:
Okay let's say you are the president.. How do you solve our power issues within 4 years.. It is possible.. So explain.. That question number one..

2. The root cause of our problem is oil, can you give us something other than agriculture and tourism that u can use to stabilize our gdp?.

3. Our education system needs reform, tell me the Core problems of the system.

4. Let's say you are the president, the ndi igbo are trying to break away with majority of our oil blocks.. What will be your move?

5.our health sector is poorly developed, bring one idea on how to create a reform

6. 2 years into your office, a county declared war on us.. Wat will be your first move?

7. How do you solve this issue of non payment of salaries?

8. Should churches pay tax? Despite building universities

9. How do you reform our transportation system within 4 years in office?

10. The people are calling that politicians salaries be reduced by 60%, how do you make this possible?

Lastly was brexit a right move? Tell us your reasons

I hope pre election debates will be held between all candidates of the next general election
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Shiitposter:

I hope pre election debates will be held between all candidates of the next general election
But some people told buHari that he didn't need to attend
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by slimmdree(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
haa weyrey
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by FolakemiAguda(f): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
All these lame jokers on NL
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
FolakemiAguda:
All these lame jokers on NL
It's no jokes at all.

By the way, I like the name folake. Sounds rythmic
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by savagefinder: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
@ savagefinder, I will address these concerns in a different thread. Watch out
lol.. Mr President, if you do not answer, the public will react, majority are all ready taking you as a lunatic, you need to answer these questions here and now or you confirm the second speculation which is, you are an incompetent lunatic, you have no idea wat is means to run a country, you are only getting mad and you should better leave nairaland and go fix your issues.. Or you can prove me wrong and Answer the questions, RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW..

FOR EVERY POST YOU DODGE THE QUESTION A NEW ONE ADDS UP.

12. Given the xenophobic attacks in South Africa, you are called to South Africa to sign a MOU to give Nigerians a particular place free of attack with proper security but at the same time China is offering you an MOU to invest heavily in our transport system and employ only Nigerians, this would solve a bulk of our transport and unemployment issues.. Both MOUs are fixed for the same date and same time, you cannot postpone any.. Which would you go for?
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
savagefinder:
lol.. Mr President, if you do not answer, the public will react, majority are all ready taking you as a lunatic, you need to answer these questions here and now or you confirm the second speculation which is, you are an incompetent lunatic, you have no idea wat is means to run a country, you are only getting mad and you should better leave nairaland and go fix your issues.. Or you can prove me wrong and Answer the questions, RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW..

FOR EVERY POST YOU DODGE THE QUESTION A NEW ONE ADDS UP.

12. Given the xenophobic attacks in South Africa, you are called to South Africa to sign a MOU to give Nigerians a particular place free of attack with proper security but at the same time China is offering you an MOU to invest heavily in our transport system and employ only Nigerians, this would solve a bulk of our transport and unemployment issues.. Both MOUs are fixed for the same date and same time, you cannot postpone any.. Which would you go for?
I am not shallow in my thinkings hence will not rush to answer questions bothering on national growth and development. Will mention you at due time

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by tolugar: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
smiley

You are obviously mistaking me for someone else. I am only the President.

Wonders how you got out

Or

Do they allow phones in there now.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
tolugar:

Wonders how you got out

Or

Do they allow phones in there now.

Keep wondering until you see me in Aso rock
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Itimkpataka2: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
I am not shallow in my thinkings hence will not rush to answer questions bothering on national growth and development. Will mention you at due time

Mr Man !!! answer those questions.

You think, to be president is Easy.

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

Mr Man !!! answer those questions.

You think, to be president is Easy.
I already know being President isn't easy. I will answer those questions.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by 1zynnvn(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
I already know being President isn't easy. I will answer those questions.
Mr lunatic, I mean president. if you don't already have solutions to these issues/problems raised up by savagefinder. you have no reason to be called Mr president..
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by QuietHammer(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ogbeni, sha remember me. I'll help you keep any money you steal for free.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
1zynnvn:

Mr lunatic, I mean president. if you don't already have solutions to these issues/problems raised up by savagefinder. you have no reason to be called Mr president..
May your insult motivate my performance as President. I will give incredible solutions to those problems savagefinder posted. Watch out.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
QuietHammer:
Ogbeni, sha remember me. I'll help you keep any money you steal for free.
grin

Forget am ooo No stealing in my government.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Okoyiboz3: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
Yes because that man is loved by the people; the masses who have seen the potentialities of this nation. it is a project that we all are willing to embark on and see to fruition.

That man is me!!

I know you all love me and crave that I become your President. Don't worry it's just for a little while and you will be peaceful and prosperous like never before.

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Okoyiboz3: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:

That man is me!!

Those who wish to be Nigeria's president never get to the seat. Those who become Presidents in Nigeria become so against their wish.

Note the above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Outcome Of The Emergency Meeting Of APC NWC On The Supreme court / Supreme Court Verdict On Osun, Testimony Judiciary On Course –tinubu / I Did Not Spend ₦‎7.3 Billion Contingency Fund On Myself, Says Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.