Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788402 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by meroyijumoke(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=enochogaga post=55959087]

instead of the lutian 3kva get lutian 2.5kva, Co's the 3.5kva, uses 2.5kva engine 5.5-6.5hp,so therefore there are almost thesame[/quote
So i can use the 2.5kva to iron clothes in my shop?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nnamzy007(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2017
Hello prof,pls i need ur opinion on this. Will lutiain 2.5 kv work well with 4 LED 32 inch Tvs, 5 desktop computers + extra 5 monitors and 4 ox industrial fans? Secondly where are u located am in aba and i will like to meet u. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by meroyijumoke(f): 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
enochogaga:

instead of the lutian 3kva get lutian 2.5kva, Co's the 3.5kva, uses 2.5kva engine 5.5-6.5hp,so therefore there are almost thesame

So u mean i can use this lutian 2.5kva to iron clothes in my shop pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
Prof, well don sir!

I cannot use the key starter of my 4 months old Sumec Firman Spg3000e2. It doesn't start even though I used it the day previous day. Could the battery be completely dead after just 4 months of use? It is suppose to be charging automatically, correct? Or what do you think is the issue?

Thanks for your time.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by talktopassee: 10:19am On May 02, 2017
@enechogaga... I'm new here and have seen your good job. God bless you. My brother,i bought tigmax 3500.10days ago..it has been pumping water for me on 1hp sumos.wn I on sumo it changed sound and started vibrating badly.and no water comes out... what could be the cause?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2017
nnamzy007:
Hello prof,pls i need ur opinion on this. Will lutiain 2.5 kv work well with 4 LED 32 inch Tvs, 5 desktop computers + extra 5 monitors and 4 ox industrial fans? Secondly where are u located am in aba and i will like to meet u. Thanks

that ox fan it cant power it, but it can power the rest

am in Yemenis for now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
talktopassee:
@enechogaga... I'm new here and have seen your good job. God bless you. My brother,i bought tigmax 3500.10days ago..it has been pumping water for me on 1hp sumos.wn I on sumo it changed sound and started vibrating badly.and no water comes out... what could be the cause?

hope u are the one that called and I have giving u the solution
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
keneguae:
Prof, well don sir!

I cannot use the key starter of my 4 months old Sumec Firman Spg3000e2. It doesn't start even though I used it the day previous day. Could the battery be completely dead after just 4 months of use? It is suppose to be charging automatically, correct? Or what do you think is the issue?

Thanks for your time.

yes ur the gen charges ur battery auto,
is the battery dead, or it could not start the gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
Oyebanks:
Hello house,

Pls I want to buy a generator tomorrow, kindly enlightens on what type I should buy 3.5KVA, I have 3 options.
LUTIAN
SUMEC FIREMAN
ELEPAQ.

pls which one is the best.

Thanks

elepaq or sumec firman
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
enochogaga:

yes ur the gen charges ur battery auto,
is the battery dead, or it could not start the gen?

I have no idea if the battery is dead. Is it suppose to be dead if it charges automatically? When I attempt to start it, it doesn't start. I just use the recoil start now.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Motikeke: 10:26pm On May 02, 2017
Pls I got a new gen, the manufacturer recommended oil is SAE10W30, I searched for it I couldn't find it, so I decided to go with SAE 40. But now I have found the SAE 10W30. Can I change the oil to the one the manufacturer recommended?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nnamzy007(m): 4:06am On May 03, 2017
Ok prof,so which Kv do i go for dat can power the ox fan
enochogaga:

that ox fan it cant power it, but it can power the rest

am in Yemenis for now
and which brand is better? Thank you for ur help.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:20am On May 03, 2017
keneguae:

I have no idea if the battery is dead. Is it suppose to be dead if it charges automatically? When I attempt to start it, it doesn't start. I just use the recoil start now.

use wire to spark the two battery terminal to see if it will spark, if does then ur battery is ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:21am On May 03, 2017
Motikeke:
Pls I got a new gen, the manufacturer recommended oil is SAE10W30, I searched for it I couldn't find it, so I decided to go with SAE 40. But now I have found the SAE 10W30. Can I change the oil to the one the manufacturer recommended?

yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by money121(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2017
@enochogaga sir. Please Do you have the either of elemax half engine? 1.2kw
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
money121:
@enochogaga sir. Please Do you have the either of elemax half engine? 1.2kw

u mean 1900 or 1800. 1.5kva?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by money121(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
enochogaga:

u mean 1900 or 1800. 1.5kva?

Thanks sir.. For ur reply.. I bought it @ rate of 19,000 today and the engr. Fix for 1k...

To mk it total of 20k...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sammiestar: 8:23am On May 04, 2017
Hello Prof, My generator is working but its not giving out electricity to my home. I'm using an elepaq generator.What could be the cause of this?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by viv222: 12:02pm On May 04, 2017
Please i would like to know what KVA i should get, i want to power 1.5HP ac, one Rechargable fan, one medium fridge, one TV, Decoder and bulbs. I think i want to buy Lutian but please let me know where i can buy from.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 04, 2017
enochogaga:

use wire to spark the two battery terminal to see if it will spark, if does then ur battery is ok

Okay sir. I will try that when I get home today
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LordHiffy(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2017
Hello prof, would you recommend i use the recently popular 1.1kva sumec fireman gen with a printer with the rating
below

Nominal Voltage
AC 120 V, AC 230 V
Frequency Required
50/60 Hz
Power Consumption Operational
345 Watt
Form Factor
internal
if i should put every other appliance off
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LordHiffy(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2017
secondly, can the 1.1kva sumec fireman power 4 laptops and 4 ceiling fans and two energy bulbs?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 05, 2017
enochogaga:

I did that. It sparks. What could possibly be wrong? It doesn't start still.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2017
LordHiffy:
Hello prof, would you recommend i use the recently popular 1.1kva sumec fireman gen with a printer with the rating
below

Nominal Voltage
AC 120 V, AC 230 V
Frequency Required
50/60 Hz
Power Consumption Operational
345 Watt
Form Factor
internal
if i should put every other appliance off

go to the previous page, have talk about it b4
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2017
keneguae:

I did that. It sparks. What could possibly be wrong? It doesn't start still.

is there sign of attempt to start when trying to start with key?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kivie69(f): 6:11am On May 06, 2017
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:31am On May 06, 2017
enochogaga:

is there sign of attempt to start when trying to start with key?
There was until yesterday. No sign at all now.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zamirikpo(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2017
hello guyz and thanks to the sponsor of this thread, i need advice, i want to buy a generator that can handle one 1.5hp a/c, two 1hp a/cs ,a 100l freezer , tv' and some other very small appliances like bulbs, fans etc

i was looking to get a 15kva mikano gen. before i stumbled on this thread.

question
1. wat would u advice on a fuel option
2. u gave a brilliant discription of the difference between the carrying capacity of an engine as compared with the voltage from the coil(kva), how do i measure the output of both an engine and its coil on a diesel generator e.g mikano.
3. for a coil that emits 15kva what engine rating should compliment it.

thank u so much. this thread is a blessing to Nigerians.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2017
Kivie69:

what is ur request?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2017
keneguae:

There was until yesterday. No sign at all now.

first does the gen a bit stiff or repealing ur hand to itself wen trying to start the gen manually? if yes then the compression of the gen is too much, the valve need to be set, or cam need changing,
but if no, then ur battery is dead, or ur auto kick starter, is bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.