Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789335 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeriaโ€ฌ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ambihill: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Oh. I too love the bodyguard cos of how it looks. It really complements a well arranged living room.

I actually didn't read the negative reviews of the item and if what you say is true -and there's no reason to believe otherwise - then I better give up buying the bodyguard at all, regardless of version.

Since Fouani can't fix the issue, you can pay an electrician to diagnose the problem.

But wait o, the system keeps degrading ok sound quality till you turn on the AC, right? If it's an overheating issue, does that mean the bodyguard was designed for use In cold climates?

"If it's an overheating issue, does that mean the bodyguard was designed for use In cold climates?" Probably in a sense. However, the ones that are sold in Nigeria are specially designed with Nigerian peculiarity including our climate. On the other hand, it could be a particular batch of this very make that has the defect. The only solution the Service Center proffered was software upgrade, which didn't have result.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I'm I would say that if you don't want to spend an arm and a leg, plus the liver of your unborn child on stuff like Bang and Olufsen home theater systems, then LG seems like the best choice. Plus the brand has a great reputation.
Hahahaha, arms, leg, plus liver of unborn child ke. Make we enjoy wetin dey our market jare. For where bose, JBL, Sonos, Sony and the likes dey. Though it seems only Lg still sells in a form factor like the bodyguard.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
MrExpensive:
Gptech
If what is written is the true power, then you have a Max power of 3600W and a running power of 3200W. It should be able to power your water pump. I don't know if you can look up the power of your pump in watts, its usually written somewhere on the body. Pumps usually require twice to thrice their rated power for startup.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MrExpensive: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Gptech:

If what is written is the true power, then you have a Max power of 3600W and a running power of 3200W. It should be able to power your water pump. I don't know if you can look up the power of your pump in watts, its usually written somewhere on the body. Pumps usually require twice to thrice their rated power for startup.
the pump is underground in the borehole
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Gptech:

Hahahaha, arms, leg, plus liver of unborn child ke. Make we enjoy wetin dey our market jare. For where bose, JBL, Sonos, Sony and the likes dey. Though it seems only Lg still sells in a form factor like the bodyguard.

Good morning boss. I've been seeing ads for Homeflower theater systems. One even had 1500w output.

Homeflower seem to make nice stuff, but I can't really find anyone buying their systems. Plus the Homeflower website is currently inaccessible to me and that doesn't make sense
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
MrExpensive:
the pump is underground in the borehole
Ooo, Sumo pump. You can try powering up with the gen, if it struggles to work you'll know.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Good morning boss. I've been seeing ads for Homeflower theater systems. One even had 1500w output.

Homeflower seem to make nice stuff, but I can't really find anyone buying their systems. Plus the Homeflower website is currently inaccessible to me and that doesn't make sense
Good evening boss, personally, I won't look at products like Home flower, polystar and the likes. Also, don't be moved by high wattage in these system, it's almost like the way phone companies advertise megapixels of their cameras. There are a lot of factors that determine good sound quality.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gptech:

Good evening boss, personally, I won't look at products like Home flower, polystar and the likes. Also, don't be moved by high wattage in these system, it's almost like the way phone companies advertise megapixels of their cameras. There are a lot of factors that determine good sound quality.

grin grin grin grin
So, the trick is to pick a LG theatre system that's relatively without fault?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MrExpensive: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gptech:

Ooo, Sumo pump. You can try powering up with the gen, if it struggles to work you'll know.
Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

grin grin grin grin
So, the trick is to pick a LG theatre system that's relatively without fault?
Just go with the LG, dis one u don dey go look flower so grin

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
MrExpensive:
Thank you
Uwc, let's get your feedback here please.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gptech:

Just go with the LG, dis one u don dey go look flower so grin

Na weed I go look next time, sir grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2023
We have all Sizes of Industrial Automatic Voltage Regulators/ Stabilizers in Stock. We are located in Lagos & Abuja, we do Nationwide Delivery. You can Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Makes Use of Inverter Technology
Inverter appliances use a device called an inverter. This particular device allows the appliance to supply just the right and needed amount of electrical power which results in significantly less energy. Unlike non-inverter appliances, once you open them, the appliances release their full power even though the energy is not much needed which then becomes wasted energy. In inverter appliances, there is something called variable frequency drive (VFD), it is where the inverter and rectifier are located. With the help of a rectifier, the appliance is able to change its frequency from direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) or vice versa which allows the usage of the needed power only and not its full power.

Saves Energy
Since inverter appliances only supply the needed energy, it results in saving energy. Once the desired temperature inside or a specific load is reached, inverter appliances lower or adjust their capacity to what the environment currently needs and maintains it.

Prolonged Life Span
Since inverter appliances use lesser energy, they are said to last for a longer time since their parts are not used up to their limit. But it still depends on how you take care of them. Something like appliances will surely last longer if you are using it the correct way.

Learn more: mercurydirect.com.ng
Call/ Whatsapp : 07037451701
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
๐—œ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
In today's digital age, the internet has become a key player in the world of business. In Nigeria, online marketing has exploded in popularity, with many entrepreneurs finding success by leveraging the power of the internet to reach a wider audience and sell their products or services. One tool that has become particularly useful for Nigerian online marketers is the inverter.
๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
Nigerian online marketers are using inverters in a variety of ways to help them succeed and make millions. Here are a few examples:

Read More:

https://mercurydirect.com.ng/inverters-the-power-behind-the-success-of-nigerian-online-marketers/

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nonny1212: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Tiffbuxas: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2023
@Gptech @aieromon @earthrealm @nwaozzugwor @RepairZone

Please o I need help.
I want to buy a 3kva gen and I'm torn between
The sumec firman eco 4990es and the sumec firman spg 4000e2.

I was told the sumec eco is not as durable as the spg although it's more expensive than the spg.

Na the problem be that make una guide me well

1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by shedo4sure: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
shedo4sure:
Please, there's this unusual shooting sound coming from the exhaust of my 2 months old senwei generator. I've been observing it for some time now, but it seems like it has increased.
N/b: It doesn't have much effect on the functioning of the gen other than slight power fluctuations. I've trying to keep calm, but I'm really concerned now.
Please your help is needed.
It turns out that the the 20w50 Engine oil I've been using, iss below par and is the cause of the problem.
After replacing it with a SAE 40 oil, the sound is non-existent and my gen is now functioning very well.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by shedo4sure: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tiffbuxas:

Please o I need help.

I was told the sumec eco is not as durable as the spg although it's more expensive than the spg.

I have no experience with the Firman Eco series, sorry. The SPG series is good value for money as long as you purchase from an authorised dealer.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tiffbuxas:

Please o I need help.

There's no problem so long you get an original of either. It's possible whoever said that the eco series are not durable got a fake or had a bad experience.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Tiffbuxas: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gptech:

There's no problem so long you get an original of either. It's possible whoever said that the eco series are not durable got a fake or had a bad experience.

Thanks boss, this really helps
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Tiffbuxas: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thanks sir, I think if both are great I'll just go for the eco and save some bucks
aieromon:

I have no experience with the Firman Eco series, sorry. The SPG series is good value for money as long as you purchase from an authorised dealer.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tiffbuxas:
Thanks sir, I think if both are great I'll just go for the eco and save some bucks
Thought you said the Eco is more expensive.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Extrazee: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Gptech, aieromon and the other Ogas in the house, I greet Una.
Please, original tiger gen( I pass my neighbour) still dey market? I wanted to buy SPG 1800 series, but my gen mechanic says it's a bundle of problems and difficult to maintain. He said I should either buy SPG 2900 or small tiger gen.
I have a big gen, but I want a small gen to support it.
Please, I need your advise.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toask111: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Good evening all, please what could be the cause of my 1.8kva generator not supplying power. It works perfectly but it doesn't supply power, as in my home appliances are not coming up and the bulb won't work too.

What could be going on
?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
toask111:
Good evening all, please what could be the cause of my 1.8kva generator not supplying power. It works perfectly but it doesn't supply power, as in my home appliances are not coming up and the bulb won't work too.

What could be going on
?

Or capacitor
Check the AVR
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Extrazee:
Gptech, aieromon and the other Ogas in the house, I greet Una.
Please, original tiger gen( I pass my neighbour) still dey market? I wanted to buy SPG 1800 series, but my gen mechanic says it's a bundle of problems and difficult to maintain. He said I should either buy SPG 2900 or small tiger gen.
I have a big gen, but I want a small gen to support it.
Please, I need your advise.

Well...SPG 1800 are good just that it has no oil alert except thermacool hence reason why it is hardly advisable to buy .

The small gen AKA I pass my neighbor is ok and has the same capacity with the above mentioned gen.

So if you can mix your oil well in the right level... better go for I pass my neighbor
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by biopat(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Please help!
I want to get a generator today to power a 1hp split unit AC, two blowers with each having; INPUT: AC220~240V 540W 50/60Hz written on them, 6 energy bulbs, 3 PCs and occasional charging of phones. I may likely increase the load by about 600W in the near future and I plan to use it for about 8hrs daily.

Now I'm thinking of Thermocool HUSTLER4000ES 3.75KVa and ELEPAQ SV6800E2 6.5HP (can't find the KVa rating on the body).

I want to know which one has more power( to carry load), consumes less fuel, durability, and if Thermocool parts are readily available.

I almost got the Thermocool yesterday from SPAR supermarket but the guy asked me for the rating of the appliances, I wasn't sure so I had to go back and check.

Please if you have any other recommendations, let me know.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Extrazee: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2023
nwaozzugwor:

Well...SPG 1800 are good just that it has no oil alert except thermacool hence reason why it is hardly advisable to buy .

The small gen AKA I pass my neighbor is ok and has the same capacity with the above mentioned gen.

So if you can mix your oil well in the right level... better go for I pass my neighbor
Thanks man๐Ÿ™
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2023
biopat:
Please help!
I want to get a generator today to power a 1hp split unit AC, two blowers with each having; INPUT: AC220~240V 540W 50/60Hz written on them, 6 energy bulbs, 3 PCs and occasional charging of phones. I may likely increase the load by about 600W in the near future and I plan to use it for about 8hrs daily.

Now I'm thinking of Thermocool HUSTLER4000ES 3.75KVa and ELEPAQ SV6800E2 6.5HP (can't find the KVa rating on the body).

I want to know which one has more power( to carry load), consumes less fuel, durability, and if Thermocool parts are readily available.

I almost got the Thermocool yesterday from SPAR supermarket but the guy asked me for the rating of the appliances, I wasn't sure so I had to go back and check.

Please if you have any other recommendations, let me know.

Go for themocool
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nonny1212: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.