Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ (2820 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:03am On May 25, 2015
Op please grow up. You can only apologize for YOUR choice.

3 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Chiaka(f): 11:04am On May 25, 2015
No Source..........Fake News!! ..........Waste of time......Flip to the next thread.

4 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by FitnessNigeria: 11:05am On May 25, 2015
Speak for yourself alone, you can't even speak for your family talkless of the entire igbo nation.

Igbos don't owe Nigeria an apology for anything.

7 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:07am On May 25, 2015
chowlade:

There is nothing like all dis Biafra radio has lied to you

grin grin chai Nigga areans dey fear biafra eee grin grin

we have right to pull out , united nation has change every thing

this is not 1967 , read united nation law on indigenous people .

believe it or not

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by nairaminds(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2015
opiaoku:
chaiiii na so yaraba fear Igbo reach? to the extent of faking Igbo's moniker

hehehe i smell inferiority complex cheesy

ndi yeriba

guy yoloba no b una ploblem, bt ethnic bigotry
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by meforyou1(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2015
Op, how is the state of osun? heard your islamic fundamentalist aregbesola has not paid your parents for the past 7 months

4 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by amakaobiemeka: 11:18am On May 25, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Op please grow up. You can only apologize for YOUR choice.
so says who, when ohaneze ndigbo collects billions on a supposed igbo endorsement do they represent u and i directly or themselves bearing in mind the giver of the bribe has the assumption all igbos benefit frm it through him. When ifeanyi uba, offor, peter obi get renumeration and allocations for supposed igbo slot does it get to u? Everyman as long as he is born of a root, represents that root and takes actions on its behalf

1 Like

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:28am On May 25, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

grin grin chai Nigga areans dey fear biafra eee grin grin

we have right to pull out , united nation has change every thing

this is not 1967 , read united nation law on indigenous people .

believe it or not

Chai dat Radio must be closed down for d interest of d igbos. there several millions of Radios across the world that you can trust their Information, but not Biafra. believe it at ur own peril. Aint Nobody afraid of Biafra atall
They r causing other other tribes to hate on igbos more and more.
why cant they stop acting up and wasting valuable resources which can be put to better use.

for your information Biafran has no single gun. they'r dogs that will never bite o
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:29am On May 25, 2015
chowlade:

Chai dat Radio must be closed down for d interest of d igbos. there several millions of Radios across the world that you can trust their Information, but not Biafra. believe it at ur own peril. Aint Nobody afraid of Biafra atall
They r causing other other tribes to hate on igbos more and more.
why cant they stop acting up and wasting valuable resources which can be put to better use.

for your information Biafran has no single gun. they'r dogs that will never bite o

cool frustration

3 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:42am On May 25, 2015
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by RareDiamond: 11:52am On May 25, 2015
Shut up your dirty mouth you empty brain. Yoruba she goat

amakaobiemeka:
I want to on behalf of the igbos express my heart felt apologises for the impending diaster we would have caused Nigerians God forbid the CLUELESS ONE was re-elected for another four years. Even though i was wise enough to reason beyound ethnicity and voted for muhamadu okechukwu buhari many wise other wise igbo Nigerians of great repute like owelle rochas, ogbonnaya onu, chris ngige, berem, omenka etc did same for the progress of Nigeria. While some igbos voted gej out of religious/ethnic rivaly, other did so because they were aware gej four years would completly create chaos in Nigeria and give them the hope of Nigeria breaking up for the actualization of biafra headed by theorde orji and asari dokubo. Igbos refuse to be led by militants and militantprenurs who profit billions under this fraud name. Once again accept the igbos apologies, i do so on behalf of all igbos who are too ashamed to do so, but go to buhari nicodameously to pledge allegaince. Hope Nigerians forgive us!
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Oga dim m'a

3 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by larryUG(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
and in ur wrapped up mind anybody that supports buhari frm the word go isnt pro igbo. I have supported him since 2011. I am igbo and would remain so, owing u no explanation or allegance. For me nt starting the ewar against other tribe simply because i percieve them to be anti igbo, i have got no time for that neither do i do the 24hr survellance check waiting to pounce on any anti igbo trend
then since u dnt do ewar,There is no point apologizing on behalf of d igbos. cos we dnt owe nobody no apology. apologise for ur senseless pathetic self. not for me or oda igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 25, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I want to on behalf of the igbos express my heart felt apologises for the impending diaster we would have caused Nigerians God forbid the CLUELESS ONE was re-elected for another four years. Even though i was wise enough to reason beyound ethnicity and voted for muhamadu okechukwu buhari many wise other wise igbo Nigerians of great repute like owelle rochas, ogbonnaya onu, chris ngige, berem, omenka etc did same for the progress of Nigeria. While some igbos voted gej out of religious/ethnic rivaly, other did so because they were aware gej four years would completly create chaos in Nigeria and give them the hope of Nigeria breaking up for the actualization of biafra headed by theorde orji and asari dokubo. Igbos refuse to be led by militants and militantprenurs who profit billions under this fraud name. Once again accept the igbos apologies, i do so on behalf of all igbos who are too ashamed to do so, but go to buhari nicodameously to pledge allegaince. Hope Nigerians forgive us!
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Oga dim m'a
you want ur mother drop dead before her time

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by missKiffy(f): 12:14pm On May 25, 2015
Op please don't mind those insulting you, you've done well
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by kenny987(f): 12:17pm On May 25, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Oga dim m'a

Like I told someone else and I will tell you, every Nigerian is entitled to their votes, it is a right enshrined in the constitution and they owe no apologies for it. No matter what government is in power, all Nigerians are entitled to what they ought to get as citizens without any form of favouritism. When you come and supposedly 'apologise' u sound like u do not know your left from your right. All leaders elected or appointed are accountable to the people irrespective of who voted whom into power. The Northerners, South-Westerners as well as other citizens of Nigeria who voted GEJ, which of them have come to apologise? And to whom? How dare u attempt to arrogate unto urself the 'mandate' to apologise for anyone? The Uk just had elections, which person has apologised for not voting Cameron? Even if GMB won by only 1 vote, he becomes President of all Nigerians and same applies to GEJ so better think straight and stop this crap!

That is what a democracy is about, it must not and should not go all in one way and no Nigerian should be held to ransom for his/her choice of candidate. No one should also feel the need to apologise because it is your damned right! When a leader errs, the law should take its course and citizens should criticize as they deem fit. It is not tied to how many votes they get or who voted whom!

1 Like

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by missKiffy(f): 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
All this peeps claiming the OP is Yoruba, what if she's really igbo
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by BrokenTV: 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
and in ur wrapped up mind anybody that supports buhari frm the word go isnt pro igbo. I have supported him since 2011. I am igbo and would remain so, owing u no explanation or allegance. For me nt starting the ewar against other tribe simply because i percieve them to be anti igbo, i have got no time for that neither do i do the 24hr survellance check waiting to pounce on any anti igbo trend
Kedu onuku isi eje, zaa mu ajuju na Igbo yelu eyee, kedu Aha onye na achi Onuku gi.

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by BrokenTV: 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:
All this peeps claiming the OP is Yoruba, what if she's really igbo
Let him come and prove it, our discussion will be in Igbo language.
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by missKiffy(f): 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
BrokenTV:

Let him come and prove it, our discussion will be in Igbo language.
OP, here is a challenge for you to prove that you are really igbo
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by BrokenTV: 12:46pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:

OP, here is a challenge for you to prove that you are really igbo
I am Igbo to the core, there is no where that i have claimed another tribe, if i am to come back to the world when i die, i will come back as an Igbo man. Ighotara ihe mu n' ekwu.

3 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by missKiffy(f): 1:03pm On May 25, 2015
BrokenTV:

I am Igbo to the core, there is no where that i have claimed another tribe, if i am to come back to the world when i die, i will come back as an Igbo man. Ighotara ihe mu n' ekwu.
Correct grin doubters have been prove wrong, but why is it that anybody that does not support biafra or jonathan is always insulted by fellow igbos, and they will start claiming the person is Yoruba, it's too bad. Everybody cannot think alike and support the same thing
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Oga dim m'a

Otu nne gi there.

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by emmatok(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2015
IGBOSON1:
See this fool pretending to be Igbo!

Just had a brief look at your profile and noticed you've been pro-Buhari all along! You registered with an Igbo moniker just a few months to elections (like many others pretending to be Igbo and neutral, but then go on to say they're supporting apc and Buhari), and not for once have you championed any Igbo cause or defended us against the normal anti-Igbo rants and campaigns of calumny this website is known for!

You're fooling no one!

Anybody not supporting your aganda is not Igbo.

Rochas Okorocha is not Igbo for supporting Buhari.
Orji U. Kalu is not Igbo.

That's how you all claimed APC won't get one vote in the SE.

Delusional people.
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by BrokenTV: 1:28pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:

Correct grin doubters have been prove wrong, but why is it that anybody that does not support biafra or jonathan is always insulted by fellow igbos, and they will start claiming the person is Yoruba, it's too bad. Everybody cannot think alike and support the same thing
That dude is not Igbo, he is a Yoruba guy. Don't you get it. This issue is not about this post.

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Abagworo(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2015
IGBOSON1:
See this fool pretending to be Igbo!

Just had a brief look at your profile and noticed you've been pro-Buhari all along! You registered with an Igbo moniker just a few months to elections (like many others pretending to be Igbo and neutral, but then go on to say they're supporting apc and Buhari), and not for once have you championed any Igbo cause or defended us against the normal anti-Igbo rants and campaigns of calumny this website is known for!

You're fooling no one!

I am completely pro-Buhari and I have always believed in him since I was born. I grew up hearing about his meekness and always wished he would come back again to rule Nigeria. Real Igbos know the truth that Jonathan was incapable of handling Nigeria but the usual suspects like Iwuanyanwu, Arthur Eze, Arthur Nzeribe et al were busy paying people to lie and give an impression of Igbos being behind Jonathan's failed leadership.
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by shizzleStar: 1:38pm On May 25, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
Speak for yourself alone, you can't even speak for your family talkless of the entire igbo nation.

Igbos don't owe Nigeria an apology for anything.
what is wrong with some of you??

The phoolish op is not Igbo. Secondly, its a 'he' and not a 'she'. Forget all the disguise. Many of us are old e enough in the e-tribal war on NL and we know how tribalists on both ends roll. The bastrd op is one useless yorobar boy.

We have countless yoloba boys opening numerous accounts with Igbo names and many add 'f' behind their moniker claiming female. Use your head and don't be deceived.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by IamforGod: 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
ghost1718:
ur a disgrace to to ur father land (biafra) why will an igbo man with his right sense call biafra disgrace........... SMH
think how how our fathers suffered in the hands of northerners and westerns

if ur father or grandfather was among those that fought during biafran war. This nonsense wont be coming out of ur month

You are so ret.arded!
Still thinking about fore fathers in this present. Situation
Smh
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by shizzleStar: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:
[s]All this peeps claiming the OP is Yoruba, what if she's really igbo[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Uniben Student Who Can Help Me Get My Transcript? / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close Down 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown / Good News! Army Finally Arrests Mastermind Of Taraba Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.