Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Whatt Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatt Should I Do (956 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatt Should I Do by emmamrs54: 9:53am On May 25, 2015
Dear Nairalander

I have something bothering me, and I want to know if I'm at fault, my sister in law always says negative things behind my back, when she sees me she will pretend she likes me, I decided to stay on my own, I don't even visit her anymore, she started complaining to my mother inlaw who said I should visit her, but I have made up my mind not to go.

Pls what do you advise?
Re: Whatt Should I Do by Rosemary216(f): 10:01am On May 25, 2015
Wat shud u do to wat??
Re: Whatt Should I Do by iLovePusssy: 10:24am On May 25, 2015
Tell her yhu know all d bullsh#t she bn talking behind ur back,,, angry and yhu dnt gv a fvck,, she shld go fvck herslf for all yhu care angry

4 Likes

Re: Whatt Should I Do by Skillfullulu(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2015
U need not tell ur mother inlaw what's happening, but u gotta call ur sis in law and tell her y u can't visit her.
Re: Whatt Should I Do by EfemenaXY: 10:33am On May 25, 2015
emmamrs54:
Dear Nairalander

I have something bothering me, and I want to know if I'm at fault, my sister in law always says negative things behind my back, when she sees me she will pretend she likes me, I decided to stay on my own, I don't even visit her anymore, she started complaining to my mother inlaw who said I should visit her, but I have made up my mind not to go.

Pls what do you advise?

How do you know she's always saying negative things behind your back? Who's feeding you with this information? And more importantly, why (if the story is true), would she say such things about you?
Re: Whatt Should I Do by Wendy80(f): 10:41am On May 25, 2015
How do know she's been saying things behind you?
Re: Whatt Should I Do by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2015
“Stay on your own” — How?
And why do you have to think you are at fault?
Re: Whatt Should I Do by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 25, 2015
Stay on your own? How?
Re: Whatt Should I Do by KanwuliaJara: 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
You need to grow up fast!
The world is full of azzzzzzeholes!
The best remedy for SKANKS it to ignore them and SHINE IN THEIR FACES ALWAYS! cool

When you begin to allow nonentities to bother you, you become a nonentity yourself!
Please, maintain YOUR CLASS and STATUS ON AND OFFLINE ALWAYS! kiss

Avoid RIFF-RAFFS, MGBEKES AND ALATIKAS, lest you become INFECTED! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Whatt Should I Do by Nobody: 2:38am On May 26, 2015
So the family section is now attending to pubertal issues
Na wa
Re: Whatt Should I Do by cococandy(f): 4:53am On May 26, 2015
Ignore her.
But say hello whenever you see her.

You don't owe her fraternization.
Also beware of the person telling you what she's saying about you.
Re: Whatt Should I Do by Beremx(f): 11:45am On May 26, 2015
Someone is trying to spoil the relationship between you and your sister-in-law. You definitely know who the person is...the person who feeds you with gossip!!
Re: Whatt Should I Do by thorpido(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2015
How and from whom did you learn she's been saying negative things?What's the integrity of the person and what kind of relationship do you have with the person?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice !!! / Help This Poor Baby (photo) / VIDEO: See Another Nigerian S#X Slave Rescued From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.