Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) (1206 Views)

Bodies Of 42 Fishermen Kidnapped By Boko Haram Found In Lake / Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / I Taught they said this Man was brutal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by Betterment: 11:37am On May 25, 2015
According to the eyewitness, it was a terrible experience this morning at my farm located at Odoyanta, Ijebu Ode. I just finished feeding the fish, so on my way back I heard a loud noise and the noise was coming from the father of the boy working for me although the man speaks in Igbo language.

I had to ask the boy working for me to translate what his father said.
He told me that his father said there are ritualist in the bush that they’ve taken someone from a fish farm nearby. That we should come out on time.
It happened that the ritualist tried to kidnap a fish farmer. They have succeeded in beating and chaining him like a dog. It was while the incident was going on that someone in the bush saw them and quickly ran back to town to alert guys in the community. They were able to arrest two out of the three ritualists and the last one escape.
The woman who is iyalode in the town was behind the operation Here are the pictures: pic 1 and 2 are the kidnappers and their charm, pic 3 is the iyalode of the town and pic 4 is the guy they were trying to kidnap and use for rituals.

Source: http://nigeriacamera.net/how-a-man-was-nearly-kidnapped-by-ritualists/

Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by delishpot: 11:38am On May 25, 2015
Mans inhumanity to his fellow man.
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 25, 2015
This government sef

May one never see this kind of thing in life embarassed
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 11:42am On May 25, 2015
Hmmmm....different evil things happening in naija
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 25, 2015
this is very bad. so one can no longer roam freely in broad day light for the fear of kidnapping or rituals
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2015
Keneking:
This government sef

May one never see this kind of thing in life embarassed

Did I hear u say "dis government"??

One evil woman is sending some stupid guys to kidnap pple for rituals and u r calling government??

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 25, 2015
DuchessLily:

Did I hear u say "dis government"??

One evil woman is sending some stupid guys to kidnap pple for ritual and u r calling government??

You mean the one sweating undecided
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 11:48am On May 25, 2015
Keneking:

You mean the one sweating undecided

Yeah! Looks like u didn't read d writeup undecided
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by RareDiamond: 11:48am On May 25, 2015
Thank you Jesus Christ for your mercies, love and protection
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2015
RareDiamond:
Thank you Jesus Christ for your mercies, love and protection

Amen.
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah! Looks like u didn't read d writeup undecided

Read the write-up but we need to hold the government responsible for kidnapping related issues. This is not the first time.
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by missKiffy(f): 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
Don't you guys check if there is a similar thread already before creating a thread
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by Dollyak(f): 12:06pm On May 25, 2015
Does anyone still believe in this backward stuff?
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by Young4jose: 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
Is jst by God grace" we r stil alive in dis wicked country......!!!
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by theV0ice: 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
at times like this, in situations like this, You find it difficult to argue against the ALUU treatment angry
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by dulal27: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
Re: How A Man Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (photos) by oloriTj: 3:03pm On May 25, 2015
that's what he does all the time, I guess he will blame the government also if his d.i.c.k refuses to rise.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Son Wants Flavour At His Birthday Party. Photo / How National Assembly Budget Was Doubled Under David Mark~premium Times / ICC, Most Important Question To Buhari From Christianne Amanpour: Hissen Habre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.