Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare (1159 Views)

Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / A Witch Bird Turns Into Human Being At Cappa Oshodi / Video Now Available: Bird Flying Turns Into A Old Witch Woman In Lagos(pic+video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2006
When your pet is becoming a pest, what should you do?

I mean when a loving relationship is becoming a nightmare, should you wake up and save yourself from the demon?

I am addressing a common problem in many relationships among singles and married couples.

Both men and women do everything possible to win the love of their partner. But later you would be disappointed by the unloving or uncomfortable personality of your partner.

No man asking a woman to go out with him does so by slapping her. But sooner or later after she has agreed, he now shows his true colours of the fiery furies, screaming, slapping and kicking her. And the man does not respect her again.

You don't like or love him or her again?
Finis.
But leaving could be dangerous to you or to her.
How do you save yourself without hurting your partner?
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2006
When your pet is becoming a pest, what should you do?

I mean when a loving relationship is becoming a nightmare, should you wake up and save yourself from the demon?

I am addressing a common problem in many relationships among singles and married couples.

Both men and women do everything possible to win the love of their partner. But later you would be disappointed by the unloving or uncomfortable personality of your partner.

No man asking a woman to go out with him does so by slapping her. But sooner or later after she has agreed, he now shows his true colours of the fiery furies, screaming, slapping and kicking her. And the man does not respect her again.

You don't like or love him or her again?
Finis.
But leaving could be dangerous to you or to her.
How do you save yourself without hurting your partner?
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by iice(f): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2006
Am usually straight up about who i am and what i can be so when it starts getting ugly, i tell ya 'i told ya so'. When it turns into a nightmare, am out grin
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by candylips(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2006
i will just move on with my life
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by Coco29(f): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2006
@orikinla

you seems to bring my past life back, but i have notice we do it to ourseves, we choose the same type of men over and over again and it always ends the same way.

so now i no longer go for Mr tall dark and handsome i simply choose a man who respect me as long as he is not short.

@topic i am a fighter any man mad enough to hit will end up six foot under or very near to there, if i can't beat him when he is awake i will wait until he is asleep. nuff said.  cheesy
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by ikamefa(f): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2006
Coco29:

@topic i am a fighter any man mad enough to hit will end up six foot under or very near to there, if i can't beat him when he is awake i will wait until he is asleep. nuff said. cheesy

word ! cheesy
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by Orikinla(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2006
Coco29,
You got the most important thing-respect.

Don't put up with anyone who does not respect you.
Finis.

No respect, no trust.
No trust, no love.
No love, no peace.
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by kiki(f): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2006
this is one mistake women do when they are in an abusive realationship instead of them to leave and move one they are always saying the man is going to change. Yeah he is going to change but after her has punched the living hell outta ya nad done all source of things to ya thats when he will change but me for instance i can never stay in an abusive relationship cos i'm just not that kind of person i'm just gon move on with my life and forget that chapter of it
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by Orikinla(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2006
The one I saw was terrible.
She endured for over 14 years and he dumped her in Nigeria and now trying to deceive another woman in another country.
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by Seun(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2006
She must have gotten some bad advice. Love is not meant to be endured, it's to be enjoyed. Shame.
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by iice(f): 4:12am On Sep 15, 2006
@Kiki Word!
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by kiki(f): 4:18am On Sep 15, 2006
thanx gurl
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2006
no need hanging around and hoping for a miracle that might not happen,you just move on.
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by CrazyMan(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2006
Life's full of ups and downs.
so when such thing happens, you should know that it's life.
Just move on
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by Orikinla(m): 12:49am On Oct 29, 2006
My advice is get out of a house on fire before it is too late.
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by candylips(m): 1:25am On Oct 29, 2006
well you can hang in there , there might be good tims coming ahead
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by Seun(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2007
Good times like the sweet, sweet realease of death? No, thank you.

No friend of mine is staying in an abusive relationship, even if she's married. No way!
Re: When Your Relationship Turns Into A Nightmare by sirc(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2007
@seun,a man dat ll raise his hand on his woman is considerd weak by me cos there r better ways of addressin issues witout d fist

(1) (Reply)

Home News Woman Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death / . / Female Student Found Dead After A Night Out With An Unknown Rich Man.[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.