Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) (22019 Views)

Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Deploys Additional Combat Aircraft To North East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016

Abubakar Goni and his little brother Mustapha come here daily in search of food, they get Lessons as well.

Interestingly, they both can now identify all twenty six (26) letters of the English language.
I am thrilled at the pace of their improvement and can bet with the trigger of my weapon, if I am still here and the bullet does not take me, they'll be reading news papers in no distant time.

-Cheer Agba (via Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1836381189922341&set=a.1379925192234612.1073741825.100006514326085&type=3&theater

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Maisuya1: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
If at this age these boys can't identifiy the alphabets before they were taught then there is a big problem in the north.

What has the elites in northern Nigeria been doing with the wealth they embezzled from Niger delta

Last week the governor of Kano built a monumemental mosque in Jigawa whereas Jigawa don't have a school to rival that mosque in structure.

SMH for this northerners

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
If at this age this boys can't identifiy the alphabets before they were taught then there is a big problem in the north.

What has the elites in northern Nigeria been doing with the wealth they embezzled from Niger delta

When they state that Nigeria's illiteracy rate is 40%, you can see why.
It is all over the country, just more prevalent in the NE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by OkikeAbiama: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army

They will overcome all the current challenges

These are the men that IPOB youths wish death upon everyday on NL

God bless Nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
That's great!
Nigeria will be great again.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good, but I hate staged gesture

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hehehehehe, class of 2 pupil. Up Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by tope24(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Weldone Gallant soldier

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by harmless011: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
OkikeAbiama:
God bless the Nigerian Army

They will overcome all the current challenges

These are the men that IPOB youths wish death upon everyday on NL

God bless Nigeria

Are u okay?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
embarassed

Boko Haram will not like dis

They hate western Education.

But hope those boys being taught will understand sha ....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Kerogen: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by OkikeAbiama: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
harmless011:

Are u okay?

Very well

Are you?

Are you one of the IPOB youths?

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
The aboki's should be given serious training so as to combat their fellow disobedent. BH Boys.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
this is gonna make me cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by belloabd1914(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one from d soldier, who said Nigerian soldiers are only good at mending d civilians, guess dey teach as well.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Huffington: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
But they said Western.Education is sin ..
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good move

If they know their right from left, they wont joyfully and ignorantly wear bombs. This is commendable.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
God bless those soldiers ... It is quite painful to read the fact that in this day and age there are some Nigerians who do not even know the letters of the alphabets. Everybody deserves an education, even if it is at a basic level of reading, writing and mathematics skills.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by menix(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
No wonder they re killed daily..

On Enemy front line yet ur gun is far from you...

I hope Burutai will make him a teacher at Command Day Secondary school Mile2

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by austinbrown: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wetin that army recruit knw wey e dey teach the boy? Jonathan Sef

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by harmless011: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
OkikeAbiama:

Very well

Are you?

Are you one of the IPOB youths?

What has the thread got to do with your ipod whatever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by eitsei(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
It's a good gesture from the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good deed.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by macphilip: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
only 2 students?
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by OkikeAbiama: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
harmless011:

What has the thread got to do with your ipod whatever

Ipob youths wish death on the great Nigerian soldiers

They must be so hurt with these images and display of humanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
LRNZH:

When they state that Nigeria's illiteracy rate is 40%, you can see why.
It is all over the country, just more prevalent in the NE.

Where one man go marry 10 wives and maybe con get like 30 children...and no proper care for these children. It's well.
Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don't know why the urge to cry came when I saw those pictures .
Thank yu Sir !!
Thank yu once again.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by walearoy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
God bless you and no bullet shall hit you

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
mmmm a word in Mable " can bet with the trigger of my weapon, if I am still here and the bullet does not take me" God bless Nigeria army

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) by Remyboyhefty(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Datx gud naija is improving under a dullard as a president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.