Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court (754 Views)

Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) / Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) / Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court by dotta: 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
Supporters of embattled Senator-elect, Buruji Kashamu staged a peaceful protest at the Federal High Court Lagos this morning over the proposed extradition of the businessman following alleged drug charges in the US.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/pics-kashamus-supporters-stage-protest.html

Re: Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
How much were these ones paid?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court by IamPatriotic(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
I thought they said Kashamu is wealthy, how come he could not engage like one thousand jobless people to protest, how much were they promised that this few persons turned or were the others ashamed of of part of an ignoble cause?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court by Built2last: 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
This is why Nigeria is still in stone age. Imagine these scaliwats.

Expect same from Niger Delta when Deziani is questioned.

One of them told me while we we were flying over the weekend to Abuja that nothing will happen to Deziani.

He said her arrest/probe without probing OBJ who was minister of petroleum for 8 years will be deemed selective and they will resist it.

I said how, he said Niger Delta boys are waiting for GMB to make that mistake. He said the only way the probe and jailing will not be considered selective is if it starts from 1999 till date.

i said to him that GMB is a no nonsense man. He said arrant nonsense...he retrorted thsat GMB is not more stubborn than OBJ yet he could not stop them when they never had a kobo.He said OBJ could not come to Niger Delta during their struggle but kept pleading. not to talk of now that they are wiser, wealthier and have access to more arms.

He concluded that they will not blow up pipelines because of its enviromental impact, but they will block it from various source so much so that before they track where they block, another has been blocked. he called it the doctrine of frustration.

I tot about it and concluded that Nigerians are only wishful on this anti corruption fight.
GMB under democracy can not just pick anybody and jail including Deziani.
the evidence has to be tangible and the accused will go for the best of SANs in Nigeria. Atleast Tinubu has shown with his case in ICPC that the more SANs behind you the chances of you being set free. The corrupt lawyers and judges have all it takes to keep a case in court for another 3 years. before you say jack GMBs tenure is over.

Look at Faruk Lawan's case since 2012. we are still in court. What can the president do in such circumstance.

it has to be a special anti corruption court

this special court will be created by an act of parliament
will they support it?

the special court no matter how their timelines on cases are given will need to pass judgements based on admissible evidence before it.

If the special court rules on any case, can the accused appeal as the case with election tribunals?

watch how lawyers will never allow Kashamu be extradicted.

thats the power of money and GMB is coming to face the likes of Deziani, OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku and many others who are richer than Nigeria and can keep any case in court for 100years.

I pity GMB because Nigeria of today is not gamed for excuses.

@Lalasticlala

How will this anti-corruption fight really go.
Re: Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court by truefact: 2:51pm On May 25, 2015
Are they Igbos? Why are they supporting criminal?
Re: Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court by Built2last: 3:06pm On May 25, 2015
truefact:

hmmm, I had wished you will grow up beyond your present age and size.

cant you have an issue based discussion? nawaoooo

you have succeeded in derailing this thread.
Re: Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court by juman(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2015
truefact:

grin grin grin grin

The man should go to america to clear his name.
Re: Photos: Kashamu's Supporters Stage Protest At Federal High Court by Raiders: 4:04pm On May 25, 2015
mumu people

(1) (Reply)

Your Congratulatory Message To General Buhari / Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The People In Osun State / Buhari Pledges $100m To Fight Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.