Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,639 members, 7,865,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] (50520 Views)

I Stole My Helper’s Car For Forgetting My Birthday-suspect (pic) / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by bonna4u(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2015
kingphilip:
No ill is justifiable but looking at this situation one will tend to side d theft since twas used for something good like saving a friend's life

In all I think they should have resolved to meeting good spirited individuals who would have contributed to get that done

If he's remorseful n repentant I think he should b freed after paying the person he sold the car to
Why should a bloody thief be freed? If that is the case, all jobless graduate should resort to stealing since they need to feed. If he really needed to save his friend, he should have solicited for funds from the public or sell/use his property in Lagos as collateral to raise money. Send him to jail jor.
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by Glare247(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2015
spongeisback:
An Alhaji caught stealing car while the other "Alhaji" is under house arrest pending his extradition.
, when peaple like u reason with d foot,its amaze me,
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by Jaydeebaba(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2015
If he truly want to help his sick friend, why didn't he sell his house? Or better still, take a loan and use his house as collateral?
By the way, what does he do for a living? How are we sure he didn't build the house with proceeds from criminal activities?
Until he answers these questions, eewon nile obo
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by Dahnify70(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2015
What is wrong with this yorubas. Eeeehn.
See this two alhajis showing their talents
God save us.
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by kabaka1: 8:16pm On May 25, 2015
dre11:
These old men resorting to stealing.........

What kind of legacy are they leaving for the children and to think that one of them owns a property in Lagos
#mschewww

Desperation and stupidity has no age limit
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by pablus: 8:47pm On May 25, 2015
Muslims...
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by dre11(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2015
egbetokuns:

This news was already reported by The sun newspaper since December 2014. According to the report the man was arrested at ede Osun state and he's been on this job for more than 30 yrs...
both punch and vanguard are just reporting it now
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by dre11(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2015
kabaka1:

Desperation and stupidity has no age limit
but we were told that as you age... you become more responsible and knowledgeable in what is good and expected of
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by kingphilip(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2015
anitank:
And you believe that crap?
Which crap is that dear
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by kingphilip(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2015
anitank:
And you believe that crap?
Which crap is that dear
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by spartoo: 10:00pm On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
And Nigerian economy went down like this:

look here boy..take ur bullsh1t somwhr else
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by Exponental(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2015
forming ROBINHOOD.
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by bmos(m): 12:23am On May 26, 2015
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by khiaa(f): 3:48am On May 26, 2015
ijustdey:
This isn't a good reason to steal.

They went overboard

What could be a better reason than to save a loves one life. I'm not a thief, but if there were no other options, hell yeah I would do it to save a love ones life. Without dialysis he is as good as dead in a matter of days, I know because my sister has been suffering with kidney failure since 2008 and she has to have dialysis 3 times a week and without it she wouldn't be here.
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by Nobody: 7:53am On May 26, 2015
Wrong subject, wrong title... not ethical to be posted on FRONT PAGE !!!!!! shocked
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by DeIneffable(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2015
So He was arrested in April, 2015, Apprehended and charged to court in March, 2015. Interesting!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] by ijustdey: 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
khiaa:

What could be a better reason than to save a loves one life. I'm not a thief, but if there were no other options, hell yeah I would do it to save a love ones life. Without dialysis he is as good as dead in a matter of days, I know because my sister has been suffering with kidney failure since 2008 and she has to have dialysis 3 times a week and without it she wouldn't be here.

their is never a good reason to commit a crime
he he wants to help he could have sold his own jeep
could have collect the rent of his house and give his friend
could have borrow money from bank he his friends dont want to lend
their are other ways to get money and not stealing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.