Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! (36823 Views)

'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun / PDP Faction Wants GEJ Out, Confess 6 Month Interim Government -sahara Reporter / My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by onosprince(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
After u performed at all his Election campaign President meet entertainers night ??
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Bonapart(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2015
Is he a fool....
Only fools talk that way
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Kegite(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2015
Why are Nairalanders so dumb ??
Basket-mouth is being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by knightsTempler: 5:18pm On May 25, 2015
1. Independent Marketers want to be paid N200bn for forex variations.

2. NOI says the variations are preposterous and need to be verified by CBN before any payments can be made.

3. Independent Marketers refused to pay truck drivers. They claim govt owes them. Them dey pay truck drivers in dollars?

4. Truck drivers allegedly go on strike and refuse to load fuel.

5. According to Ifeanyi Ubah chairman of capital oil, a text was sent to all independent marketers by the association NOT to load trucks until their claims were met.

In all this all i can see so many inconsistencies...a truck driver interviewed yesterday pointed to his truck and said, he has been waiting to load since last week...does that even sound like someone who is on strike?

I can only see a bunch of selfish people who are trying to bulldoze the outgoing administration to pay unverifiable invoices...

They are also targeting the incoming government and giving them a sample of what they will do if they don't have their way...

It's a pure mafia 101 move...to win big, negotiate with your enemy when they are completely disadvantaged.

If the strike continue into Buhari's tenure things will be so bad that they will figure he will be forced to pay them instantly as the country would have been grounded to a complete halt.

It would be business as usual...just they way they like it.
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by synergycom19: 5:21pm On May 25, 2015
Even me self oooo
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by jidebaba69(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2015
I can't wait too
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by ClintonDal(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
WHEN UNA DEY COLLECT ELECTION CAMPAIGN MONEY FROM GEJ UNA NO REMEMBER SAY HE CLUELESS. NOW YOU ALL WANT CHANGE. NA THUNDER GO FIRE ALL THOSE FOOLISH YEYEBRITIES WEY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN THE LAST ELECTION. PEOPLE LIKE YOBO, KANU, INI EDO AND THE OTHER LONGER THROATS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO LEND THEIR VOICE FOR THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY BUT SOLD THEIR SOULS FOR A PLATE OF PORRIDGE. THE RICH ALSO CRY, WHY UNA NO POUR MONEY INSIDE UNA FUEL TANK SINCE ALL YOU CARED ABOUT IS MONEY AT THE DETRIMENT OF THE SOCIETY WHO MADE YOU THE YEYEBRITIES THAT YOU ARE
You wan tell me say if GEJ offer you 20million to campaign for am you go say no? Abeg free talk, no be today yansh dey back!
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by femi4: 5:27pm On May 25, 2015
madridguy:
Basketmouth need to caution his mouth so that the president will not see him the way PEJ sees Ali Baba.......can't wait anylonger for the handover day.
How did PEJ see Alibaba?
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by DinhoMVP: 5:27pm On May 25, 2015
Can't wait for Friday...Bros no worry e remain small...SMH
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Abayhormy(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2015
Most terrible regime ever . However, some people still like it like this though, because he is their "brother", even though he doesn't know them & they have never benefited one naira from him.
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by BabaOneChance: 5:28pm On May 25, 2015
When you all should be trekking and saving the money u spend on transport, ur here ranting over fuel scarcity. Feel it! It's the wind of CHANGE!
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by ddugeri(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2015
bt wait ooo ..op is dis nt dsame guy dat was campaigning for Gej? well nobody is a frnd to failure.
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2015
Jonathan is Nigeria's Best Ever President..

For more jokes text "IF I HEAR" to "419"gringringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Panshow(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2015
Even Tanoids can't wait for May 29.
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by SLYBABA(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2015
[size=36pt]AKIIKA! Na you wise pass abi? see as you change the whole story. I bet my life there can't be anybody duller than you! Mtcheeeeeeew[/size]
Goddex:
Jonathan's regime has been the best ever in terms of fuel supply.

BasketMouth has a point though
Buhari says there is no subsidy.
Marketers feel he will not pay them if they continue supplying.

GEJ need leave the stage for him to take over fuel supply without subsidy
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by mudiana(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2015
BiHung:
Lol
U mean the useless boy who was vigorously campaigning for Jonathan?

People are really struggling fo reclaim their image after showing foolishness during the TANoid days
dude go get ur facts right.Bright did not campaign for nobody.it was Bovi that campaigned for gej while he baskestmouth was preparing for his UK baskestmouth uncensored.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Hman12(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2015
What is there to hand over, make gej just comot there

Lol no kill me with laugh ooo nothing de o na to commot
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Nicepoker(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
GEJ is a curse to this country...battery about to die embarassed
are u a blessing to ur family?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 25, 2015
We can't wait for Jonathan to just get out of Aso Rock!
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by 989900: 5:55pm On May 25, 2015
knightsTempler:

2. NOI says the variations are preposterous and need to be verified by CBN before any payments can be made.

3. Independent Marketers refused to pay truck drivers. They claim govt owes them. Them dey pay truck drivers in dollars?

5. According to Ifeanyi Ubah chairman of capital oil, a text was sent to all independent marketers by the association NOT to load trucks until their claims were met.

In all this all i can see so many inconsistencies...a truck driver interviewed yesterday pointed to his truck and said, he has been waiting to load since last week...does that even sound like someone who is on strike?

I can only see a bunch of selfish people who are trying to bulldoze the outgoing administration to pay unverifiable invoices...

They are also targeting the incoming government and giving them a sample of what they will do if they don't have their way...

It's a pure mafia 101 move...to win big, negotiate with your enemy when they are completely disadvantaged.

If the strike continue into Buhari's tenure things will be so bad that they will figure he will be forced to pay them instantly as the country would have been grounded to a complete halt.

Further reason why a weak Naira would only make the masses poorer, and a select few richer.

They want N200b for 'I'm lost for words', while our refineries need only N100b to start functioning at near full capacity!!!

Meanwhile, Baba will not pay 'nada' to them for subsidy. They all have pending subsidy fraud cases; from Otedola to Wale Tinubu, to Ifeanyi Ubah, and the rest.

Rather, they will be asked to refund their loots, they know it. The earlier they sell their fuel now and get their cash in hand, the better.

I see a scenario where their assets are placed on lock down, till those cases are cleared.

The masses will suffer, albeit temporarily, but we'll win ATEOTD -- we just need to get the General's back on this, we know NLC/TUC is compromised.
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Moana(f): 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
Amen
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2015
You no know.....no be my mouth you go hear say Baale wife get witchcraft....Happy fuel scarcity....lol

femi4:
How did PEJ see Alibaba?
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by femi4: 6:13pm On May 25, 2015
madridguy:
You no know.....no be my mouth you go hear say Baale wife get witchcraft....Happy fuel scarcity....lol

give me the gist now
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2015
NO POWER ON MY PHONE, NO LIGHT TO CHARGE AND I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY #5OO PER LITRE.

femi4:
give me the gist now
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by DrBulalaa(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:
Hand over to him in London?

Can someone tell Buhari Downing street is different from Aso Rock.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2445959_byebuhari_jpeg7a636aa6fdaeb7615d2cbbda11aff0a1
Isn't it pathetic how you made No.4 pic No.1...Whether you like it or not, the clueless one will give way.
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by tsdarkside(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2015
knightsTempler:

let them try,,,and we will go back to military rule...bet my words...when there is no money,there is nomoney,we can not blame apc for it then.... angry angry angry
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by fadhill: 6:32pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:
Hand over to him in London?

Can someone tell Buhari Downing street is different from Aso Rock.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2445959_byebuhari_jpeg7a636aa6fdaeb7615d2cbbda11aff0a1
I guess your brain was in rowdy session when you made first picture the last. Relax your brain and make the change.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 25, 2015
Goddex:
Jonathan's regime has been the best ever in terms of fuel supply.

BasketMouth has a point though
Buhari says there is no subsidy.
Marketers feel he will not pay them if they continue supplying.

GEJ need leave the stage for him to take over fuel supply without subsidy

you must be an igbo man............... nwa na how far.
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by sweatlana: 6:37pm On May 25, 2015
I also can't wait oh. So buhari can start performance
Fuel at #45 per liter
Re: Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! by sani99: 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
what does basket mouth know about Oil politics...GMB may not pay oil subsidy as he has said..he did not know what is oil subsidy..Marketers wants their money and dont want to import till new Government come out with her own agenda..You recalled GEJ really tried to ensure no scarcity since over four years..and APC has been critizising subsidy,so let wait till may 29

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.