Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! (35020 Views)

Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / White Couple Mock Nigerians With Halloween Costume!!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by slinkman(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2015
they have finished us
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Ebyce(f): 4:47pm On May 25, 2015
over sabi dey worry them!.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by mannyU: 4:48pm On May 25, 2015
I don't blame dem at all. I blame Obj who, out of 180m pple, chose fedora sailor!

The time for Nation re-building is now. This should serve as a wake up call.

I pray they all live long to return to that same site to sing Nigeria's praise!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by CaptPlanet(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2015
Meanwhile.....see Loki's father looking for fuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth in it's real form.

They wont have said it any better.

From their statement they did not differentiate the Govt and the People.

The future is ours - The Youth.

The more we wait for Government to prosper us the further we will sink.

Lets begin to make our immediate environment a better place to live and succeed

You are wise. I've never read any better comment today on nairaland. I'd like to know you more.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by notoriousbabe: 4:50pm On May 25, 2015
Finally jonah has led us to the promised land and other african countries don dey jealous us cry

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by BL3zzY(f): 4:50pm On May 25, 2015
for me its still good now, hehehe at least we fit still dey come online
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by An2elect2(f): 4:51pm On May 25, 2015
Anything coming from white racists, is a no no for me.

They don't even know what's wrong with us. And
funny enough, they honestly don't want to know.
Am one person that will never play a sycophant to
anybody no matter how highly placed you are. I
criticise our leaders' odious behaviour mercilessly.
And even us as a people, because our leaders are a
product of us. We are all corrupt! i see this everywhere i go. Try correcting any one and watch their spiteful
reaction.

Let me say this, you have no right to criticise these
leaders if your small-scaled lifestyle is no different! I
see so many big hypocrites here condemning the govt
when they are they vilest beings walking this earth.
Shame!

Albeit that, no white ignorant slowpoke who does not
give two rats about us should dictate to us how to run
ourselves! Are we living for them? Are we here to
please or show white people what we can do? These
are racists who see themselves as superior to all
humans based on their economic and infrastructural
progress. Damn! They pretend like they care about us
when in fact they want us down so they can maintain
their superiority status. Even if we were doing so
great, these parasites will still find a reason to hate
us.

Imagine someone, saying the black's race problem is
genetic. LOL And some people applauded that. If our
unique problem is genetic then lets all go sleep after all
it is in us to remain like that. LOLZZZZZZZ

Most white people are so ignorant and damn gullible
that they believe anything coming from the western
media. If there is any group in this world that has been
lied to, it is the white race. LOL

yea, had to repost.

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by 1stola: 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
Cursed race filled with WICKED GREEDY BASTĄRD PEOPLE AND LEADERS.
RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES!!!
6th largest producer of crude with no working refinery yet individuals like IBB and DIEZANI can own a refinery in another country. Refinery they built with all the money they stole from Nigeria.
Woe unto them all.
I hope change will come some.

6 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by rusher14: 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
mrofficial:
The black race is an embarrassment to this world.

Shame on this comment
Forever

8 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by chax100(f): 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
"Let them communicate by drums like their ancestors did..." If ona no dey shame, me I dey shame. SMH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by mrofficial(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
milychocs:

Shame on this comment
Forever

The truth, they said it's bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by jellyfish86: 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
let them say, all hands are not equal.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by emmatok(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:
Anything coming from white racists, is a no no for me.

They don't even know what's wrong with us. And
funny enough, they honestly don't want.

Stop blaming the white for your problem,
Did whites destroy SA-No
Did the whiles destroy Nigeria-No
Did the white destroy Zimbabwe.-no

Go to black neighborhood in US and UK you will see the same attitude among black.

Its time blacks started thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by tiswell(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

I HOPE THE IGBOS AND SS WILL NOT SCREAM MARGINALIZATION IN FUTURE DUE TO THE WAY THEY BLEW THEIR FUTURE CHANCES OF BECOMING PRESIDENT AGAIN. JONATHAN WAS OFFERED THE PRESIDENCY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND HE MISBEHAVED COS HE NEVER REALLY HUSTLED FOR THE OFFICE. NIGERIANS VOTED IN MASS FOR HIM IN 2011 THINKING HIS HUMBLE BACKGROUND WILL MAKE HIM A GOOD LEADER. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN TOP OFFICES BY LUCK. THE ONLY ELECTION HE CONTESTED WITH HARD WORK AND WIDE CAMPAIGN IN 2015 WAS LOST BY OVER 2MILLION VOTES WHICH MEANS EPIC FAILURE FOR A SITTING PRESIDENT. GOING BY JONATHAN'S MISRULE, WE CAN CONCLUDE THAT THE BIGGEST OFFICE IN NIGERIA SHOULD ROTATE BETWEEN THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST BECAUSE THE MINORITY TRIBES HAVE SHOWN THEY ARE CLUELESS IN DECISION MAKING. EVEN ABACHA'S DICTATORSHIP NEVER BROUGHT NIGERIA TO IT KNEES LIKE GEJ IS CURRENTLY DOING TO OUR BELOVED COUNTRY
Such a nice input.#cavemansad
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Femistico(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2015
Make dem face there own problems and we shld face ours...

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by ckc(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

I HOPE THE IGBOS AND SS WILL NOT SCREAM MARGINALIZATION IN FUTURE DUE TO THE WAY THEY BLEW THEIR FUTURE CHANCES OF BECOMING PRESIDENT AGAIN. JONATHAN WAS OFFERED THE PRESIDENCY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND HE MISBEHAVED COS HE NEVER REALLY HUSTLED FOR THE OFFICE. NIGERIANS VOTED IN MASS FOR HIM IN 2011 THINKING HIS HUMBLE BACKGROUND WILL MAKE HIM A GOOD LEADER. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN TOP OFFICES BY LUCK. THE ONLY ELECTION HE CONTESTED WITH HARD WORK AND WIDE CAMPAIGN IN 2015 WAS LOST BY OVER 2MILLION VOTES WHICH MEANS EPIC FAILURE FOR A SITTING PRESIDENT. GOING BY JONATHAN'S MISRULE, WE CAN CONCLUDE THAT THE BIGGEST OFFICE IN NIGERIA SHOULD ROTATE BETWEEN THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST BECAUSE THE MINORITY TRIBES HAVE SHOWN THEY ARE CLUELESS IN DECISION MAKING. EVEN ABACHA'S DICTATORSHIP NEVER BROUGHT NIGERIA TO IT KNEES LIKE GEJ IS CURRENTLY DOING TO OUR BELOVED COUNTRY
U r so irredeemably stewpid!
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2015
ckc:
My father is so stuupid.

We all know na. No need to expose him on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by hansad: 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
But these foreigners know that what is happening to Nigeria is what can happen to a country made up by pooling say, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Germany together in one country.

In Nigeria, north of the country which benefits from one Nigeria works without stop to maintain a dysfunctional Nigeria as one country.

The SW with some of its people who erroneously believe the SW region can't survive without one Nigeria with crude oil in the southsouth also drags for one Nigeria.

Peoples in the rest of south of Nigeria are left with no choice but watch.

But truth is that the lands and people in today's Nigeria must develop more in new countries of Northern Nigeria, SW Nigeria and former SE Nigeria including present Anioma, or possibly other new countries from present Southsouth region.

But instead of doing the inevitabile quick, Nigerians waste time expecting miracles to come with a miraculous leader.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by stayblack: 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
BETTER THUNDER WITH PACKAGES GO FIRE, ALL OF DEM...AND GEJ AND HIS GANG.....

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by M4gunners: 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth in it's real form.

They wont have said it any better.

From their statement they did not differentiate the Govt and the People.

The future is ours - The Youth.

The more we wait for Government to prosper us the further we will sink.

Lets begin to make our immediate environment a better place to live and succeed
How are we going to go about this please, by voting a 72years old as president or how?
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2015
Bokoharam didn't allow him do his job.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2015
truth
emmatok:

Stop blaming the white for your problem,
Did whites destroy SA-No
Did the whiles destroy Nigeria-No
Did the white destroy Zimbabwe.-no
Go to black neighborhood in US and UK you will see the same attitude among black.
Its time blacks started thinking.
yeah well spoken, you know i was thinking if Nigeria is developed (light, water, roads, infrastructure etc) everything in place, what will our dumb politicians use as points during campaign. we vote out of sentiment, blacks are their own problems.
black on black crime increase everyday, and they won't riot about it, but let a police kill a black man and they will riot and burn down their own neighborhood. funny,
*laughing about the Nigeria email scams comments* i can still remember the first scene of the series "LEVERAGE" they put Nigeria scammers on blast.

We Are The Cause Of Our Own Problems

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by M4gunners: 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
stayblack:
BETTER THUNDER WITH PACKAGES GO FIRE, ALL OF DEM...AND GEJ AND HIS GANG.....
THAT UR THUNDER GO FIRST FIRE OUR PASS LEADERS WHO AWARD ALMOST ALL THE OIL TO NORTHERNERNS.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by orble: 5:18pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

Well said brother,
Ur brain is a reason for Buhari to be worse.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by orble: 5:19pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

Well said brother,
Ur brain is a reason for Buhari to be worse.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
Truth is very bitter. Nigeria as at now is a big mess and there is no sugarcoating about it. Any reasonable human being would not like the way Nigeria is. Let's observe the ills bedevilling our dear country. RATIONING OF ELECTRICITY, SHORTAGE OF FUEL, SUBSTANDARD TRANSPORTATION, MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT ESPECIALLY AMONG THE YOUTHS, SUBSTANDARD HEALTHCARE, MISMANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC TREASURY, MASSIVE CORRUPTION, INFRASTRUCTURAL DECAY, TRIBAL BIGOTRY, CORRUPTION FROM THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT AND SO MANY OTHERS. When are Nigerians going to get fed up with all these things. Gigantic failure of leaderships over several decades. If things keep up these ways, monumental revolution is inevitable. Nigeria is not a poor country by all measuring scales, and these can't be allowed to go on forever. Nigerians have to put tremendous amount of pressure on the leadership like they did with GEJ. No one is beyond reproach. THE HIGHEST FORM OF PATRIOTISM IS CRITIQUING YOUR LEADERS. THAT'S WHAT MAKES SOME COUNTRIES GREAT. ENOUGH OF SECTIONALISM, ETHNICITY, NEPOTISM, FAVORITISM AND CORRUPTION. Corruption will kill Nigeria if it's not stemmed. I could care less what foreigners say about Nigeria. Nigerians should be tired of living in a hell on Earth. Time for Nigeria's renewal and enough of these crappie shenanigans. Hopefully, in the words of the old Spiritualist, Nigerians will be singing ( Free at last, thanks to almighty God free at last ).

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by CaptainJune: 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

This is what happens when a person speaks through his anus.

How did Obasanjo manage this country for eight years? He accelerated the motion of retrogression of the economy during his administration. How did Nigeria fare during his time? The standard of living took a major nosedive with Obasanjo's dictatorship. He sits in the corner of our history as one of the worst rulers ever. He is no different from Jonathan.

In the case of the North, you can imagine how Shagari mismanaged the affairs of the Nation to have prompted a coup as a result. How about Babangida? Did he steer the wheels of the Nation to the promised land of economic growth and development? You well know the events that marked his regime to have made his actions unforgivable by Nigerians till tomorrow. Should I mention Abacha? Why is it that the news of his sudden death was received with Nation wide jubilation?

Effective Nation building has nothing to do with tribe but based on the performance of the leaders.

Your bigotry has beclouded your sense of judgment. Next time think before you open that foul contraption you call mouth to vomit your disgusting thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2015
Truth is very bitter. Nigeria as at now is a big mess and there is no sugarcoating about it. Any reasonable human being would not like the way Nigeria is. Let's observe the ills bedevilling our dear country. RATIONING OF ELECTRICITY, SHORTAGE OF FUEL, SUBSTANDARD TRANSPORTATION, MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT ESPECIALLY AMONG THE YOUTHS, SUBSTANDARD HEALTHCARE, MISMANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC TREASURY, MASSIVE CORRUPTION, INFRASTRUCTURAL DECAY, TRIBAL BIGOTRY, CORRUPTION FROM THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT AND SO MANY OTHERS. When are Nigerians going to get fed up with all these things. Gigantic failure of leaderships over several decades. If things keep up these ways, monumental revolution is inevitable. Nigeria is not a poor country by all measuring scales, and these can't be allowed to go on forever. Nigerians have to put tremendous amount of pressure on the leadership like they did with GEJ. No one is beyond reproach. THE HIGHEST FORM OF PATRIOTISM IS CRITIQUING YOUR LEADERS. THAT'S WHAT MAKES SOME COUNTRIES GREAT. ENOUGH OF SECTIONALISM, ETHNICITY, NEPOTISM, FAVORITISM AND CORRUPTION. Corruption will kill Nigeria if it's not stemmed. I could care less what foreigners say about Nigeria. Nigerians should be tired of living in a hell on Earth. Time for Nigeria's renewal and enough of these crappie shenanigans. Hopefully, in the words of the old Spiritualist, Nigerians will be singing ( Free at last, thanks to almighty God free at last ).

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by putin3: 5:24pm On May 25, 2015
They are all right,giant in nothing.every Nigerian one way or the other is a thief.once u re born here in nig that devil inflow will enter the person.i thought b4 that Africa is same until I start meeting other Africa and black ppl then I discover and find out that Nigeria ppl is different from other black nation.this kind of fuel scarcity can only happen in nig within 2wk fuel scarcity gripple our economy if thre is one

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by watchindelta(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2015
fake country because we are not one Nigeria! one Nigeria mean all 4 one but because of we are not one, n different ppl put together to form fake Nigeria! Nigeria will never get it right. I see hatred hatred hatred everywhere in d land called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.