Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! (35022 Views)

Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / White Couple Mock Nigerians With Halloween Costume!!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by unmask: 6:27pm On May 25, 2015
lol
loved the comment on letting us communicate via drums
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by An2elect2(f): 6:29pm On May 25, 2015
Amazo:

[s]The typical reaction of the average black man when white people hit them with some dose of truth: they play the racists card and/or the entitlement card. Calling white people parasites...hahahaha, keep on clowning and tell us another joke. Maybe all the ship loads of people crossing from places like Libya to Europe are whites, or perhaps the crude oil and other resources being taken abroad from Africa are done on charity without payment...etc, right? I'm black (racially speaking) and if it's theorized that black people problems are genetic, well so far it's a probable theory and remains valid until sufficiently proven otherwise. Seems you could use some deep research on the black race and discover how the black race has been pretty much a mess for most of its existence. Let's take a critical look at black countries in Africa or black communities abroad in places like North America, Europe, Asia etc, crime, thuggery, and all kinds of social vices are what you'll find in majority. Black people living right and making notable achievements are still by far in the minority. Stop accusing white people blindly like the typical brainwashed African American negro with a slave-hate mentality. The greatest enemy of the black race is the black race. White people have done more good to blacks than black people ever did to themselves.
[/s]

Trash.

Its okay if you feel inferior as long as no one is hurt. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:

Ok.
Thanks . My criticism of my beloved Nigeria is out of patriotism not out of hate. Hopefully things will turn around for her. I always dreamed of spending my retirement in both Nigeria and USA when that time comes.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by An2elect2(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2015
emmatok:

They do rasism and we do tribalism, what's the difference.

Do you know they also run negative media campaign against China, but China is doing well.

If their investments are not coming to Africa, why are we Africans shipping out stolen wealth to the west instead of investing them here in Africa.

Just look at xenophobia going on In SA, do you see and whites among them?

We Black Africans are our own enemies.

Tnk u for ur opinion. grin
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by johnbosco97(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2015
How will Nigeria develop when yorubers and hausas don't want to work. They always depend on Niger delta oil. They produce and celebrate billionaires with oil wells. They keep on deceiving themselves that Buhari will change the country without restructuring nigeria. What is happening in Nigeria is a tip of iceberg. Without regionalism based on ethnicity and fiscal federalism, nobody including Buhari will change Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by An2elect2(f): 6:33pm On May 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Thanks . My criticism of my beloved Nigeria is out of patriotism not out of hate. Hopefully things will turn around for her. I always dreamed of spending my retirement in both Nigeria and USA when that time comes.

Okay. That will be nice! smiley Nigeria and Africa in general is more than the single story you see in the news.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by SIRTee15: 6:36pm On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:
Anything coming from white racists, is a no no for me.

They don't even know what's wrong with us. And
funny enough, they honestly don't want to know.
Am one person that will never play a sycophant to
anybody no matter how highly placed you are. I
criticise our leaders' odious behaviour mercilessly.
And even us as a people, because our leaders are a
product of us. We are all corrupt! i see this everywhere i go. Try correcting any one and watch their spiteful
reaction.

Let me say this, you have no right to criticise these
leaders if your small-scaled lifestyle is no different! I
see so many big hypocrites here condemning the govt
when they are they vilest beings walking this earth.
Shame!

Albeit that, no white ignorant slowpoke who does not
give two rats about us should dictate to us how to run
ourselves! Are we living for them? Are we here to
please or show white people what we can do? These
are racists who see themselves as superior to all
humans based on their economic and infrastructural
progress. Damn! They pretend like they care about us
when in fact they want us down so they can maintain
their superiority status. Even if we were doing so
great, these parasites will still find a reason to hate
us.

Imagine someone, saying the black's race problem is
genetic. LOL And some people applauded that. If our
unique problem is genetic then lets all go sleep after all
it is in us to remain like that. LOLZZZZZZZ

Most white people are so ignorant and damn gullible
that they believe anything coming from the western
media. If there is any group in this world that has been
lied to, it is the white race. LOL

yea, had to repost.

I agree we don't live for them and they don't live for us as well.
however, while they don't disturb us with their problems.....
we hardly get by our problems without involving them
ebola would have wiped out at least 3 west African nations if not for their interventions...
most donor contributions towards eradicating HIV/AIDS and polio in Africa comes from them....
and I dont even want to start on the Mediterranean crossing.....
I cant continue to spoon-feed you and expect me to take you serious...
You dont like what people write or say about you.......
then get your acts together and prove them wrong.
pure and simple.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by An2elect2(f): 6:41pm On May 25, 2015
SIRTee15:

I agree we don't live for them and they don't live for us as well.
however, while they don't disturb us with their problems.....
we hardly get by our problems without involving them
ebola would have wiped out at least 3 west African nations if not for their interventions...
most donor contributions towards eradicating HIV/AIDS and polio in Africa comes from them....
and I dont even want to start on the Mediterranean crossing.....
I cant continue to spoon-feed you and expect me to take you serious...
You dont like what people write or say about you.......
then get your acts together and prove them wrong.
pure and simple.

This is sensible smiley at least you didn't say its a black gene problem like some slaves here
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:

Okay. That will be nice! smiley Nigeria and Africa in general is more than the single story you see in the news.
I know that. Visit Nigeria 2 to 3 times yearly for family and sometimes for work. In fact, I love coming to Nigeria for obvious reasons. Just praying things will get better.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:
Anything coming from white racists, is a no no for me.

They don't even know what's wrong with us. And
funny enough, they honestly don't want to know.
Am one person that will never play a sycophant to
anybody no matter how highly placed you are. I
criticise our leaders' odious behaviour mercilessly.
And even us as a people, because our leaders are a
product of us. We are all corrupt! i see this everywhere i go. Try correcting any one and watch their spiteful
reaction.

Let me say this, you have no right to criticise these
leaders if your small-scaled lifestyle is no different! I
see so many big hypocrites here condemning the govt
when they are they vilest beings walking this earth.
Shame!

Albeit that, no white ignorant slowpoke who does not
give two rats about us should dictate to us how to run
ourselves! Are we living for them? Are we here to
please or show white people what we can do? These
are racists who see themselves as superior to all
humans based on their economic and infrastructural
progress. Damn! They pretend like they care about us
when in fact they want us down so they can maintain
their superiority status. Even if we were doing so
great, these parasites will still find a reason to hate
us.

Imagine someone, saying the black's race problem is
genetic. LOL And some people applauded that. If our
unique problem is genetic then lets all go sleep after all
it is in us to remain like that. LOLZZZZZZZ

Most white people are so ignorant and damn gullible
that they believe anything coming from the western
media. If there is any group in this world that has been
lied to, it is the white race. LOL

yea, had to repost.
I like your brain. Wish I could have a private chat with you. Can I send you a PM?
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by SIRTee15: 6:51pm On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:

Hey am not blaming any white person for our problems. Read through my posts again. Was only trying to say most whites and some dimwit africans are extremely ignorant of history and present day reality in progressive Africa because they rely soley on the racist western media that derives joy in portraying africa as a shi.t hole!

Who would want to invest in a shi.t hole? in a stagnant continent? cant you see what they media is doing? driving foreign investors away. We have the good bad and ugly, why always the negative?

These racists do not have you in mind! sorry to say. They faster you know this, the better for your enslaved mind.

No media depicts Africa a shit hole.....
Africa is depicted exactly what Africans have turned it into....
I dont know the western media you watch......
but bbc dedicates an hour everyday talking about investment opportunities in Africa
cnn also has a biweekly program called inside Africa that talks about African enterpreneurs......
however, if you feel this is not enough.....
why cant we launch our own cable news channel and show the world the image of Africa we want them to see.
cnn and bbc isn't for Africa viewers.....
so they will never be designed to satisfy you.
lets learn from al Jazeera and cctv.....
rather than howling and whining.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Amazo: 6:51pm On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:
[/s]

Trash.

Its okay if you feel inferior as long as know one is hurt. Bye.

Hehehe, the superior ones living on food stamps!!! grin
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by sladimeji(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2015
mrofficial:
The black race is an embarrassment to this world.
For ur tiny mind

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by endoski: 7:15pm On May 25, 2015
no!!! to nigeria,give us biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by mrofficial(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2015
IAmTobore:
And you are an animal.

Ok.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by tiwo31: 7:28pm On May 25, 2015
foli:

If the builders of Rome kept on saying the same thing, Rome will never be built. At, least Rome was eventually built in those days when there was no smartphone, telephone, technology etc. If it takes us the same length or more to build Nigeria in this day and age. Then,...I give a damn and I assure you no one gives a damn more than Nigerians.

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by thecommunist(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2015
I bury my face in shame...ha. Why oh why!
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Abba999(f): 7:32pm On May 25, 2015
emmatok:

Stop blaming the white for your problem,
Did whites destroy SA-No
Did the whiles destroy Nigeria-No
Did the white destroy Zimbabwe.-no

Go to black neighborhood in US and UK you will see the same attitude among black.

Its time blacks started thinking.

Thank you. Also go to the nearest black countries (Haiti, Jamaica, T&T etc) to USA and see the decays there.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by solayd(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2015
I NO BLAME THEM undecided
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by cyzzy: 7:39pm On May 25, 2015
Nihilist:
It's easy to talk bad about Africa, when you live in a country built on the backs of African slaves, an economy that was boosted by colonising African lands, and a continued appropriation of African Natural Resources, and run by Leaders colluding to maintain the Status Quo...

Very easy.
May God continue to bless ur faculties. Beautiful comment.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by ooshinibos: 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
this is part of the Jonathan transformation ...and thanks to the GEJ until 2019 freaks ..now defend your self
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by black247: 7:57pm On May 25, 2015
Nihilist:
It's easy to talk bad about Africa, when you live in a country built on the backs of African slaves, an economy that was boosted by colonising African lands, and a continued appropriation of African Natural Resources, and run by Leaders colluding to maintain the Status Quo...

Very easy.

Brilliant.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by macof(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2015
Africans will only know pain and unhappiness until we learn that breaking up all these colonial boarders and reconstructing our nations on ethnic homogeneity and common language is the best way forward

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by macof(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2015
kindnyce:
WE SHOULD BLAME OURSELVES FOR ALLOWING PDP TO MAKE US PASS THRU THIS HELL
gringrin olodo
You think the Nigerian problem began with PDP?

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Obidikejr(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2015
Nihilist:

Very easy.

Words brother, those are words. Speak it! Don't mind those White demons.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by earnest57(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2015
In A.Y's voice.........Their Father...oh sorry Na Foreigners """THEIR DAD"""
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Obidikejr(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
emmatok:

Stop blaming the white for your problem,
Did whites destroy SA-No
Did the whiles destroy Nigeria-No
Did the white destroy Zimbabwe.-no

Go to black neighborhood in US and UK you will see the same attitude among black.

Its time blacks started thinking.

They had a hand, yes the British lead Nigeria with its hand in to corruption. greed, selfishness,.. Right before independence, and since a white man could do that what's stopping us, and so it started. Even went as far as fueling the civil war so they could sell war arms to Nigeria . They are, infact, more crafty and corrupt Than the average black man..
The snatching of ballot boxes started
from the very first election the country had after the British left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Miami11: 9:15pm On May 25, 2015
We are a cursed nation
We have oil yet lack fuel

Those racist people are saying the truth we need to hear to built this nation

Look at all small countries in Africa enjoying uninterrupted electricity and fuel while they don't have oil.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by Otamayomi1(f): 9:17pm On May 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
No Be Their Fault Na. E Go Soon End. C As D 1st Comment Say *souf africa*. #lmao#
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by terzurum5(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2015
When a country is run by pEOPLE dECEIVING pEOPLE PARTY WHAT eLSE do you expect. I expect the SATANIST TANOID to come here and defend their heroes and role models. # ItShallSurelyBeWellWithNigeriaOnceBuhariTakesOver#

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by osholuamhe: 9:50pm On May 25, 2015
adekayo1234:
who gives a damn, they can laugh all they want but one thing I know is that Rome wasn't built in a day and Nigeria will get there one day

We keep saying Rome was not built in a day. Nobody has ever told us how many days it was built so that we know how many days Nigeria will be built.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! by terzurum5(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
ckc:
U r so irredeemably stewpid!

How and why?8-):p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.