Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige (24318 Views)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by molas02: 8:54am On May 26, 2015
1994 drug case, for God sake we ar in 2015........a girl of 1994 must hav gvn birth to 2 children now.....injustice since 1994, dt blame Jona.....just shake ur head for Nigeria
Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by Superman11(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Why will they release any of their own? When Nigeria judiciary system is a flawed.
Or how do u explain a con3 whr someone steels a packet of maggi and gets 20 years imprisonment, and he who stool billions of Naira in deterrent of the poor masses gets presidential pardon? D likes of D.S.P Alahmhasia, Bode George comes to mind. If Ibori was tried in Nigeria, am pretty sure he won't hv serve any prison term.
If I were Alhaji Kashamu, I will thank my stars, dat is nt d likes of con3 like Indonesia, Malaysia & Saudi Arabia dat ask for his extradition.
I do advice him to prefer any prison in d U.S to any of Nigerian prison.

Firstly your statment has some really funny spellings,Interesting hahaha. i guess you meant 'Steals not steel'. "steel" is metal.
Protect your own that's what the every system does at its best and i would expect Nigeria to do so. I am not here to argue if the system is flawed or not. Everybody steals a piece of pie somehow here in this country. We are all flawed which includes you and me. so don't go preaching like they should be stoned. If you stone them, remember to put me and you next. Protect your own.. Do you think OBJ should have been released from Prison after he was jailed ? do you know how many Igbo people died when he was sent by Gowon to conquer Biafra? Wasn't he pardoned?? where are you from by the way what state??
Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2015
Superman11:

Firstly your statment has some really funny spellings,Interesting hahaha. i guess you meant 'Steals not steel'. "steel" is metal.
Protect your own that's what the every system does at its best and i would expect Nigeria to do so. I am not here to argue if the system is flawed or not. Everybody steals a piece of pie somehow here in this country. We are all flawed which includes you and me. so don't go preaching like they should be stoned. If you stone them, remember to put me and you next. Protect your own.. Do you think OBJ should have been released from Prison after he was jailed ? do you know how many Igbo people died when he was sent by Gowon to conquer Biafra? Wasn't he pardoned?? where are you from by the way what state??

Thanks 4 d correction.
Then Buruji should be tried in Nigeria.
I am from Kwara state, born and bread-up in Uromi, Edo state. School in Uromi (both primary and secondary) currently resides in Ajaokuta, Kogi state.
What about you?
Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by Superman11(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Thanks 4 d correction.
Then Buruji should be tried in Nigeria.
I am from Kwara state, born and bread-up in Uromi, Edo state. School in Uromi (both primary and secondary) currently resides in Ajaokuta, Kogi state.
What about you?
Yes he should be on Trial in Nigeria and not given over to america to be jailed for life.
I am from Bayelsa State. Born in Rivers State #Port Harcourt BOY. BSc Niger Delta Universtity ,MSc Coventry University..One fact is we don't need much dependence on foreign countries to live our lives. we need food to eat, enough not to stay hungry. Any one who commits a crime must be prosecuted, but not served to America on a plate of Egusi soup.. hahaha
Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by mamajaz(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2015
ramdris:
Let him remain indoor then, lets c how long he can last in there.

For those thinking he may have killed himself, I laugh. It is easier for an elephant to pass thu needle eye for a Nigeria Politiian of this man class to commit suicide. That can never happen. Don't be surprise the guy is indoor with one okpeke sef grin

Yessssssss! FTC at long last!
Tell me truth, you first booked space before FTC abi?
Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by stinggy(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2015
ishiamu:

You got no better thing to say than to focus on the vocabulary I use LoL, this is a social platform and not a school exam okay?

Let me remind you of the question that was asked before you'll claim you've forgotten.
Those people you listed, what is/was their offence(s)?
We are waiting...
Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by ramdris(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
mamajaz:

Tell me truth, you first booked space before FTC abi?
Yesss! grin grin U caught me.
Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by Mekurexx: 8:01pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerian Politicians that cannot even resign even if the whole country is burning more to talk of suicide...I pray oh
Keneking:
Are you sure he has not committed suicide already undecided
Re: Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige by tsdarkside(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2015
PDPwayoo:

IF NA YOU, WILL YOU PREFER KIRIKIRI TO AMERICAN PRISON? Kashamu can not survive 4 years in kirikiri but he can survive 20 years in America prison.

HAHAHAHA...you very funny.. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fakiya Olumide: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno State / 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.