Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos (35542 Views)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Is Olusola Saraki Curse Responsible For His Son's Trial..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2016
According to reports making the rounds online, the Federal High Court in Abuja has been filled with pro-Biafrans as the trial of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu is scheduled to commence today, September 26.

The IPOB leader who is facing three criminal charges alongside two others – Benjamin Madubgwu and David Nwawuisi -before Justice John Tsoho -arrived the court premises this morning beaming with smiles all over as his mother (Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu) and siblings were already seated.

The pro-Biafran supporters have been reportedly denied entry into the court premises.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/nnamdi-kanus-mother-in-court-as-her.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2016

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
we are watching
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
fine woman

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by BiafranPrince: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fine woman begets fine son.

Ohamadike 1 nke mbu!

Oga diriririririri gi na Mma.

Isee!!!!!

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Mznaett: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Mrsprof(f): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
The woman is pretty.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by macluvph1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
NK i love you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by funnynation(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
All I seek for is equity.. Justice must prevail..

Do you know you can speak China.........
Now pronounce this words fast...
''My shoe shall soon shine"

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC* *CFR*

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by endoski: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
The lion of our time. Cone heads will soon come here and give reasons why kanu should denounce biafra where as they are seeing he is fearless even in the midst of his enemies. Abeg kanu carry go

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Biafrran women and beauty are like 5 and 6. That's his sister on the left with the Mom.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by gidgiddy: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Up Kanu! Defender of freedom!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by brize(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Breaking news : Justice John Tsoho hands off Nnamdi Kanu' case..... But wetin dey chase all this judges sef? The case of okuko nyuo aru ana achuba ya oso........ Nnamdi Kanu case will expose the bias judgements of the Nigeria judiciary.......

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by drizslim(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
I Wish Him Well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by ibroh22(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flat head

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by steppin: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Food for you know who...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by bolt000(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
I Only Hope He Gets A Fair Trial.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by ruggedboy01: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Afonjas walking into this thread to rant

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by rusher14: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
I heard the judge has withdrawn from the case yet again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dear Mama,
Since your son is the Mandela of our time, may God keep you hale and hearty till 2042 when he'd be released, he has barely spent a year, 26 years and two months to go.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by HopeAlive14(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
The love of a mother for a son is a thing that is deep rooted; believe me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by KingsWillRoyal: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
confusion in the land........lol

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.