Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) (29367 Views)

Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic) / They Are Now Selling Fuel Into Buckets - Pictured / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2015
I trust my people.
Much respect.

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2015
Makapounse:
95% of igbos like money pass anything, ifeanyi Ubah is among the remaining 5%.. Kudos to you sir

Abi o! That's why the tinubus are waiting to sell their oando at 250N per litre. They just hate money.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by fallingsky(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2015
Segadem:
so I shud come to nnewi to buy fuel?

Just imagine
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by gebest: 6:50pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God o
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2015
remember007:
IGBOS, saving Nigeria since 1700bc....... the self acclaimed owners of Nigeria and their slaves will attack soon.......hids behind #Neduzze5
come out here and say it LOUDER! if them anyone wants to know whether there's truly life after death, that person should come and touch you. nonsense children of hate and anger

5 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by sirsharks(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2015
[size=17pt]Now That The Change Is Here[/size]

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by lomprico(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2015
excellentmomma:

U no dey tire for this ur scam! undecided how many pple don contact you, seun shld have banned u, if you want to advertise, go thru d right channels!
Offer closes soon, everytime, wey no dey ever close... shocked. Nan sense!
My dear the guy is relentless, he has about 40 different accounts on nairaland. Seun go ban tire.

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 25, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:
come out here and say it LOUDER! if them anyone wants to know whether there's truly life after death, that person should come and touch you. nonsense children of hate and anger
hahaaahaahhaahaaa thanks jaree

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2015
cold:

Thank Uba. God had nothing to do with it. Just saying.

Our GOD isn't a human... Do you know GOD to know what He can and cannot do?

He gave you the "strength" to even type what you are typing... Don't misuse it before the phone gets missing in 24 hours and you say again God has nothing to do with your missing phone but robbers lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by chaikie(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2015
gunners160:
Hmm,d man get political ambition jor. Dnt be surprise next election he will come out 4 a political position
Sharap dia.... You supply your own too and we will vote for you. Dumbass!

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by IykeChukz(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=colossus2 post=34087109]Make e go sidown jare. Why him no sell am since wen pipu dey suffer

Check out your signature, it speaks more of Ifeanyi Uba and his likes
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2015
Yorubbish:
What does yoruba people have to say about this?

We say that you are gullible. Monkey and banana, u get the gist.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 25, 2015
Even as we celebrate Chief Uba...the fact is, all is not well.

We still have bad fuel scarcity.

And we have a subsidy that is on the way out.

By the end of the year...we shall be paying N150 and higher for petrol. And no, I am not a prophet.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by cold(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2015
emusmith:

Our GOD isn't a human... Do you know GOD to know what He can and cannot do?

He gave you the "strength" to even type what you are typing... Don't misuse it before the phone gets missing in 24 hours and you say again God has nothing to do with your missing phone but robbers lipsrsealed
Your god isn't human,your god isn't a spirit,your god doesn't exist. End of story!
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 25, 2015
colossus2:
Make e go sidown jare. Why him no sell am since wen pipu dey suffer undecided
I know lunatic like u will mention I never knew u were suffering even till now what happen to other selfish marketers

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Good one from Mr Ifeanyi Ubah

Later, some peeps will be here saying Igbos like money too much.

Even Wale Tinubu (owner of Oando) is not capable of such unmerited gesture!

Igbo nweremmadu!!

Greatest Igboites!
Great!

Cnt you igbos just shut up ur mouth?? Must you always invite hatred to ur self?? Dis shows hw tribalistic u are....
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by mamahwendy: 7:10pm On May 25, 2015
M new here.. Nd I love nairaland kiss
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Neduzze5(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Cnt you igbos just shut up ur mouth?? Must you always invite hatred to ur self?? Dis shows hw tribalistic u are....

Niccur... I was referring to my Igbo brethren not stragglers and backbiters like you and your cohorts!

5 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Neduzze5(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:

Lolzzzz... Nwanne I trust you na

3 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Neduzze5(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2015
remember007:
sure!!!!! reason y am hiding behind you

Lolz.... Nwannem nwanyi, iga diriri!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Xano(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2015
freakcin:
Medicine after death. All will be held accountable at the appropriate time.

Very unfortunate and immature post.

caprini1:
What are u talking about? Ifeanyi Uba has been giving out free fuel to the first 50 okadas and 10 commercial buses to enter his filling stations every monday and it increases during yuletide seasons in Nnewi. Say what u know abeg!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by queencalipso(f): 7:15pm On May 25, 2015
colossus2:

How. Will you feel the pain of the fuel scarcity annd appreciate his effort if he had realesed the oil. B4 now

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by tonychristopher: 7:15pm On May 25, 2015
Makapounse:
95% of igbos like money pass anything, ifeanyi Ubah is among the remaining 5%.. Kudos to you sir

As we like money may it get to us in plentiful but for u that hate it ...may u never see it in plentiful

Iseee

9 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by egoldman(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
gunners160:
Who told you so?dat man has sumthng that he is targeting .Dnt 4get we are in Nigeria whr nuthing goes 4 nuthng. .
If his targets could alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians , then let him target everything grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by JaaizTech: 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Even as we celebrate Chief Uba...the fact is, all is not well.

We still have bad fuel scarcity.

And we have a subsidy that is on the way out.

By the end of the year...we shall be paying N150 and higher for petrol. And no, I am not a prophet.
I think the question is How come Uba can sell at =N=87 and others cannot. Uba is definitely not subsidising the PMS for Nigerians, He must have received the subsidy or He is very hopeful He will get his subsidy payment. Now if Uba has got his subsidy payment or very hopeful He will, why are the other marketers not so hopeful. Something doesn't add up!

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by FitnessNigeria: 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Good one from Mr Ifeanyi Ubah

Later, some peeps will be here saying Igbos like money too much.

Even Wale Tinubu (owner of Oando) is not capable of such unmerited gesture!

Igbo nweremmadu!!

Greatest Igboites!
Great!

Glad to have igbo blood in me. grin

6 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by wtfCode: 7:23pm On May 25, 2015
colossus2:
mehn u're such a colossal fool.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2015
kay1one2:
I knw that firring station close to nauth...

it's close to post office at round about. opposite where dem dey build shopping mall..
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Vikthor(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
you are definitely right
I smell something...
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by egoldman(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2015
JaaizTech:

I think the question is How come Uba can sell at =N=87 and others cannot. Uba is definitely not subsidising the PMS for Nigerians, He must have received the subsidy or He is very hopeful He will get his subsidy payment. Now if Uba has got his subsidy payment or very hopeful He will, why are the other marketers not so hopeful. Something doesn't add up!
That why concern you , so he should rather horde it while Nigerians suffer ?I taya for some ppl , if the guy no do this now , they would say he is wicked by hording the fuel while ppl are suffering , now he has released the fuel and he is still at fault , ikegwuru undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by egoldman(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2015
Vikthor:
you are definitely right
I smell something...
Yeah , keep smelling something , meanwhile i no wan see you anywhere near Capital Oil filling station oooh

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 25, 2015
At least the queue is not much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.