Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) (29369 Views)

Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic) / They Are Now Selling Fuel Into Buckets - Pictured / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Starieangel(f): 7:37pm On May 25, 2015
pls remember mowe n Ogun state.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2015
BlackOnassis:

We say that you are gullible. Monkey and banana, u get the gist.
Yeah, you said that you're a blackass monkey and that I should dash you banana!

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by wtfCode: 7:44pm On May 25, 2015
ezigbo mmadu.
**only if they will allow us to be the president of this fvcking nation,and will transform and change it to paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by ngoziama: 7:53pm On May 25, 2015
colossus2:
Make e go sidown jare. Why him no sell am since wen pipu dey suffer undecided

Shut the trap

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by eraly(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2015
cold:

Thank Uba. God had nothing to do with it. Just saying.

GOD has everything to do with it bro.

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Good one from Mr Ifeanyi Ubah

Later, some peeps will be here saying Igbos like money too much.

Even Wale Tinubu (owner of Oando) is not capable of such unmerited gesture!

Igbo nweremmadu!!

Greatest Igboites!
Great!
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah not Mr Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by seedsower(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2015
colossus2:

How sure are you that he hasn't been selling alone since before probably he ran out of product.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Popemax(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2015
Uba my man
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 25, 2015
gregg2:
God Bless you Mr Ifeanyi Uba
Even without subsidy you sell at only #100 when your other greedy colleagues are selling black market at #250
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah PhD.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by madtmoney: 8:27pm On May 25, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Like he said, other marketers should follow suit
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Lolzzzz... Nwanne I trust you na
as in... I go carry person meat cook my handover rice!
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by xtgozie(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2015
colossus2:

Where your papa de since to no fit get filling station like him fellow man, ungrateful mumu. Poor man like u

5 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Genius100: 8:41pm On May 25, 2015
What's with the unnecessary chest beating? Why should the rest of Nigerians that do not live in Nnewi care about this?
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by swtZY: 8:57pm On May 25, 2015
u r indeed a Gud man. Selling @ N100, while @ abuja we bought N400.....God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by colossus2: 9:05pm On May 25, 2015
xtgozie:

Where your papa de since to no fit get filling station like him fellow man, ungrateful mumu. Poor man like u
Like your father can even afford to trade black market.... I am not responsible for your frustrations dude. I am only concerned about the citizens suffering. Has your so called messiah not been benefiting from all these?
Reminds me of Ben Murray Bruce who is trying to act like a saint.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2015
Genius100:
What's with the unnecessary chest beating? Why should the rest of Nigerians that do not live in Nnewi care about this?
just be grateful for once and probably u may have a better life

3 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by colossus2: 9:09pm On May 25, 2015
ngoziama:

Shut the trap
You are irrelevant so swerve
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by colossus2: 9:13pm On May 25, 2015
mobikay:

I know lunatic like u will mention I never knew u were suffering even till now what happen to other selfish marketers
Dear sane man, if truly you are sane, you would know that citizens of this country are suffering all because of your messiah and his fellow marketers. Continue to smile and suffer you simpleton.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Mcowubaba: 9:36pm On May 25, 2015
remember007:
IGBOS, saving Nigeria since 1700bc....... the self acclaimed owners of Nigeria and their slaves will attack soon.......hids behind #Neduzze5
u made an invalid statement......there was no point for ur statement!!!
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by onlyson16(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2015
Schematics:
Capital Oil and Gas owned by Ifeanyi Ubah is currently selling fuel in Nnewi, Anambra State at N100 per litre.

Mr. Ubah had on Sunday promised to open his facility to “approximately 400 trucks of petroleum products” because “of to the immense hardship witnessed by Nigerians following the suspension of loading activities in all depots”.
In Lagos, Capital Oil is selling fuel at N87.

The entire country has been hit by an unprecedented fuel crisis that has grounded the nation’s economy with banks, telecommunications firms and media organisations limiting their hours of operations.

Capital Oil and Gas Ltd had on Sunday commenced the loading of 13 million litres of petrol from its depot in Apapa for distribution to the various states to reduce the current scarcity.
The Chairman of the company, Ifeayin Ubah, told journalists in Lagos that more than 2,000 trucks would be loaded before May 29 to boost the country’s economic activities.

He said the company’s facilities had the capacity to load 13 million litres of the product within the period.
“This comes to approximately 400 trucks of petroleum products on daily basis. With this, it is our belief that once again our citizens will begin to smile and return to normal family and work life.
“We call on other petroleum marketers to follow suit and save our nation from this impending economic and social crisis,’’ he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/183637-capital-oil-sells-petrol-at-n100-per-litre-in-nnewi.html

op ur rice my broda i can c my sef dere ,near roundabout hop am rit
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Genius100: 9:44pm On May 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
just be grateful for once and probably u may have a better life

Mumu... be grateful for what?
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Mcowubaba: 9:46pm On May 25, 2015
cold:

Your god isn't human,your god isn't a spirit,your god doesn't exist. End of story!
my ALMIGHTY GOD doesn't just exist, HE is ever present, omniscience, the LION of the TRIBE of JUDAH....GREAT CREATOR, AWESOME GOD..........
Only a fool will say there is no GOD, the r corrupt nd do abdominable things...Pslams 14..

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by cold(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:
my ALMIGHTY GOD doesn't just exist, HE is ever present, omniscience, the LION of the TRIBE of JUDAH....GREAT CREATOR, AWESOME GOD..........
Only a fool will say there is no GOD, the r corrupt nd do abdominable things...Pslams 14..
Lion of the tribe of Judah indeed. Why didn't you say Lion of the tribe of the Ijaws or the Yorubas,or the Igbos or the Hausas? Typical brainwashed African. Anyways,this thread is not about your skydaddy. So can we please stop derailing? Thanks
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Makapounse(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

As we like money may it get to us in plentiful but for u that hate it ...may u never see it in plentiful

Iseee
it is only kids who who are devoid of interllects that go about coursing . I pray those that took away the spirit of decency from you will get their purnishment.. Get wel soon
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by colossus2: 9:54pm On May 25, 2015
wtfCode:

mehn u're such a colossal fool.
Same to you
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by Ochinex(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
koice:

God has nothing to do with this.
koice shut da duck up, u gat no thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by manuroq(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2015
It's more than that in the north.
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by kent79: 12:32am On May 26, 2015
cold:

Thank Uba. God had nothing to do with it. Just saying.

We should always thank God in everything and for everything. Don't forget, without Him, u cannot know Uba let alone Capital Oil.

2 Likes

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by ak47mann(m): 1:04am On May 26, 2015
Nice one uba thumbs up cool

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by excellentmomma(f): 7:05am On May 26, 2015
excellentmomma:

U no dey tire for this ur scam! how many pple don contact you, seun shld have banned u, if you want to advertise, go thru d right channels!
Offer closes soon, everytime, wey no dey ever close... . Nan sense!

lomprico:

My dear the guy is relentless, he has about 40 different accounts on nairaland. Seun go ban tire.

Maybe the guy na mod sef, my original post has been deleted.

Cc: Seun
Re: Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) by coolebux(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2015
I wanted to go there and buy 2litres for my Gen, only to be warned that they don't sell in cans.

Its only for motorcyclists and motorists

Na like this we go de dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura / Oil Marketers Cheat Nigerians By N198,500 Per Truck Of Product Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.