Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message (10072 Views)

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / See Message I Got From Paypal After Asking How To Receive Money In Nigeria / Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by Tgirl4real(f): 5:55pm On May 25, 2015
This is misleading naa...I received the mail. They said their services MAY BE disrupted but they will inform us if anything will be affected, that they still got things under control for now.
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by PRYCE(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
adexsimply:
click like if you think this my brother needs either a brain transplant or an heavily guarded room at yabaleft angry
Takes one to know one... A sane man quoting a mad man?? Chaiii! Contact the CIA ASAP and give em this recommendation for a 6 inch bed space at Guantanamo Bay!
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by FluffySucre(f): 6:01pm On May 25, 2015
holluwai:
Who dey patronize konga? undecided

people who want a better alternative to Jumia. Ve ordered a laptop and sony xperia Z2, used pay on delivery and I for them within a week. I like their services.
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by ayoa123: 6:03pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by BabaOneChance: 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
PRYCE:
Kurtuman buran ubanka! Fatan gindin uwarka kaman kofar randa!
Duri man diri. Shege da banza! angry angry angry Accept CHANGE!!!
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by ayoa123: 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
JumiaOnline:

We remain resilient even in this unfortunate crisis to give you the best service and deliver all your orders promptly. As we countdown to the JUMIA MOBILE WEEK MEGATHON (The Biggest Mobile Sale from 1st - 7th June) Don't be told!

Kindly read: http:///jumia-operates & Repost to everyone!

Nice one Jumia. Keep Reppin!!!
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by BronzeMan: 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
[size=20pt]This thread topic is MISLEADING.[/size]

Why do people enjoy rumour peddling??

They said their services continue and they keep offering free delivery, low prices, etc.

Gosh people and rumours!!!

See real message attached!

Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by holluwai(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2015
Good for you undecided

FluffySucre:

people who want a better alternative to Jumia. Ve ordered a laptop and sony xperia Z2, used pay on delivery and I for them within a week. I like their services.
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by Damikevin(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2015
Goodevening y'all. No neee to wait. Go get it. Get #‎Dobale‬ playing in your speakers and headphones. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #‎download‬. #‎listen‬. #‎share‬. #‎Beehive100‬. #‎LoveIsL‬
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by PRYCE(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2015
BabaOneChance:

Duri man diri. Shege da banza! angry angry angry Accept CHANGE!!!
Your signature got me cracking! Turns out we are brothers in arms! Lol!!!
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by BabaOneChance: 6:12pm On May 25, 2015
PRYCE:
Your signature got me cracking! Turns out we are brothers in arms! Lol!!!
Lmao! I'll start my own trolling against APC cows with this ID once Buhari is sworn in. Them never see anything grin
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by PRYCE(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2015
adexsimply:
click like if you think this my brother needs either a brain transplant or an heavily guarded room at yabaleft angry
The spoils of the H-Factor... It's pronounced from the H' bro and use A' instead of AN as the preceeding article. Thanks
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by BronzeMan: 6:15pm On May 25, 2015
JumiaOnline:

We remain resilient even in this unfortunate crisis to give you the best service and deliver all your orders promptly. As we countdown to the JUMIA MOBILE WEEK MEGATHON (The Biggest Mobile Sale from 1st - 7th June) Don't be told!

Kindly read: http:///jumia-operates & Repost to everyone!

[size=25pt]THE DAY A BRAND BEGINS TO DIRECTLY QUOTE THE NAME OF ITS COMPETITORS IS THE BEGINNING OF ITS END. SHAMELESS & INSECURE

For a long time, Jumia copied everything Konga did. Recently, you have actively been insulting them by name. Its sad cos they never mention you in corporate communications. You guys on the other hand....copy copy insult insult. SMH![/size]
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by PRYCE(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2015
BabaOneChance:

Lmao! I'll start my own trolling against APC cows with this ID once Buhari is sworn in. Them never see anything grin
Omo na him I hammer you that wicked insult?? SORRY BRO!!! MY MISTAKE, MY BAD!
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by BabaOneChance: 6:18pm On May 25, 2015
PRYCE:
Omo na him I hammer you that wicked insult?? SORRY BRO!!! MY MISTAKE, MY BAD!
LOL! It's no problem at all
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by PRYCE(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2015
BabaOneChance:

LOL! It's no problem at all
Following!
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by BabaOneChance: 6:21pm On May 25, 2015
PRYCE:
Following!
Same!
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2015
we jumia team are still on top......24 hour no interept
Femistico:
waiting for jumia, though
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2015
mind wha u wrote.. jumia is still the best e commerce in nigeria.. nobody can stop us in nigeria konga de for back.....
BronzeMan:

[size=25pt]THE DAY A BRAND BEGINS TO DIRECTLY QUOTE THE NAME OF ITS COMPETITORS IS THE BEGINNING OF ITS END. SHAMELESS & INSECURE

For a long time, Jumia copied everything Konga did. Recently, you have actively been insulting them by name. Its sad cos they never mention you in corporate communications. You guys on the other hand....copy copy insult insult. SMH![/size]
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by LEXYCOM: 6:44pm On May 25, 2015
Just when I was preparing to place order for my iphone 6 plus for my wife and Samsung s6 edge for myself......gosh
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by Enoquin(f): 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
adexsimply:
Naija angry angry
Like this post if you wan make thunder fire those responsible for this
Share if you wan make thunder faya their papa
Like and share if you wan make thunder faya their mama join angry angry
Quote me if you wan add other options

Likes hustler
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by bholuwatifhe(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2015
so fuel Scarcity don Affect Konga alxo...chai
Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by Femistico(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
we jumia team are still on top......24 hour no interept
Ok...datz why I prefer jumia

1 Like

Re: Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message by martin1985(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2015
BronzeMan:

Wetin this wan dey yan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Foodstuff Business That Sales Faster In Nigeria / Okomu Oil Palm Co Plc Rewards Whistle Blowers / Segun Agbaje Is 2013 African Banker Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.