Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. (1068 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi / The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by cilifa: 6:11pm On May 25, 2015
Below are the seven key agonies of virtually all ladies when it comes to marriage.

• The average Nigerian single Ladies wish to get married someday.
• Not all single ladies will eventually get married in life.
• Virtually all the married ladies think they are better than the unmarried ones, hence the reason for their being married.
• Most of all the married ladies spite their unmarried ones knowingly.
• Virtually every single lady between the ages of 20yrs – 30yrs wants a man to herself and herself only and rejects polygamy.
• Most single ladies age 30yrs and above is indifferent to polygamy, any man is good.
• All married ladies dislike polygamy, because they are married and careless about other single ladies.

NB: Strictly my opinion.
Re: The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by freecocoa(f): 6:18pm On May 25, 2015
What should we do with this opinion of yours now?

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by veave(f): 6:34pm On May 25, 2015
Okay. Bye!
Re: The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by write2obi(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2015
Op why are these two above me angry at what you wrote Do you think they fall into any of those categories undecided

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
What should we do with this opinion of yours now?
Heyyy bae! Whwere ve u bn?
Re: The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
Blebleswag:

Heyyy bae! Whwere ve u bn?
Hey, been around o, how are you?grin
Re: The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Hey, been around o, how are you?grin
Ok. I'm fyn, tnx.
Re: The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 12:24am On May 26, 2015
Not applicable!!!!!
Thank my lucky stars and AMERICA THE MOST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! cool
The LAST thing on my mind is a man!
I gatz mine . . . . And some "jaras"! cool

To whom it may concern!

Some women gave birth to MONKEYS and GOATS and rejoiced they had blokoses! cheesy
I pray my daughters get GOOOOOOD MEN!
Na all TIN wey dey h-ansa "man" be MAN? grin
Re: The Agony Of Ladies About Marriage. by taryour(f): 5:49am On May 26, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Not applicable!!!!! Thank my lucky stars and AMERICA THE MOST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! cool The LAST thing on my mind is a man! I gatz mine . . . . And some "jaras"! cool
To whom it may concern!
Some women gave birth to MONKEYS and GOATS and rejoiced they had blokoses! cheesy I pray my daughters get GOOOOOOD MEN! Na all TIN wey dey h-ansa "man" be MAN? grin
Chai. LWKMD. You this woman. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. / I Need Some Advice Here / The Mother Or The Wife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.