Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Stock Trading Euphoria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Trading Euphoria (1016 Views)

Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. / COOL TRADER PRO Automated Stock Trading Software That Generate 5-10-20% A Month / Foreign Stock Trading Account - Is It Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stock Trading Euphoria by sbucareer(f): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2006

Please this post is for people into the stock market and people already in the process of learning the stock market. Please forgive me if this post has thread that has been started somewhere in the forum, in anycase I would like someone to point me to it.

I would like to learn trading and possibly trading in just few months from now. The problem is most of these internet seminars and "One day training" courses don't seem to be very realistic.

I have actually attended one, and they course was rubbish and the fees was very high. I believe they extorted my money. I actually paid £1,600 for two days course that I did not learn anything.

Anyway, I need someone into the stock market particularly:

1. Bonds
2. Commodities
3. Funds/Loans
4. Equity
5. Debt
6. Currency

To explain these symbols or market terms for me. I already know how to trade currency, but I am looking to learning government bonds and debt. I would appreciate it if someone can help.

Also could you recommend an online trading company that one can use to executes these strategies.
Re: Stock Trading Euphoria by ckenneths(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2006
Whats your area of interest ? . I can give you some free lectures.
I know about trading in equities, nigerian stocks.
Re: Stock Trading Euphoria by sbucareer(f): 1:57am On Sep 15, 2006

Thanks ckenneths, I would love a tutorial on bonds and debts, global market not only Nigeria market. But if any body knows more about other symbols please you can give me a pointer as to how it works, Thanks a bunch.

Re: Stock Trading Euphoria by freelance(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2006
I could be of assitance 2 in stocks and equities in nigeria. All the best.

You will succeed!

(1) (Reply)

How Does Bonus And Dividend Affect Shares Prices? / The Pros And Cons Of Nse New Rules / Advice Me On Best Nigerian Bank To Open Savings Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.