Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati (33770 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC / Fashola Facing EFCC Case As Group Petitions For His Invitation / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 2:40am On May 26, 2015
alokongbo:
Another Man Trekkigfrom Kontagora to kano for Kwankwaso & Ganduje elect is now @ kukumi kaduna state
mbok, make he branch for Pluto...ran outta "fs" to give way too long to care grin sad
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:40am On May 26, 2015
If Korede Bello is not invited there to perform Godwin...then we'll it's partiality!
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by creekman(m): 5:33am On May 26, 2015
Articul8:
Which song will he sing there now? 'Love somebody' or 'Faze alone'.Love him though.

Originality song will be d best for dis occasion.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 5:34am On May 26, 2015
I will be on bass section tuned to 200 decibels. Keep your ear plug handy
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by matthew302: 5:44am On May 26, 2015
ADMISSIONADMISSION!!! THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA AT CROWN POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI are expected to have scored less than 150 or above (JAMB)..candidates must have at least 5 credit passes including english & mathematics at WASC,NECO,NABTEB,GCE 0'level at not more than 2 sitting..or awaiting result..please call this telephone number for more info.. 07035570515

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Toks2008(m): 5:56am On May 26, 2015
Bilabong:
Sing only originality and collect your money

Eactly
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Toks2008(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
If Korede Bello is not invited there to perform Godwin...then we'll it's partiality!

This is an occasion for the men in music industry and not boys but who knows...
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 5:58am On May 26, 2015
themilanway:
Someone should remind him not to near that Jack Daniel bottle on the table on the inauguration day.

The country is too hot for one to be dancing"Omo na to enter craze" undecided undecided undecided
looooooooooool. You deserve one crate of stout for this joke
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by thexzy(m): 6:03am On May 26, 2015
Bonapart:
who has go completely exile
"Who has 'gone' completely to exile"
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by colossus2: 6:06am On May 26, 2015
Hope they invite Eldee to sing "e go better"
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Dennybouy: 6:18am On May 26, 2015
youngberry001:
originality part2
No he will surprise us with new songs grin grin grin
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by ifakiboy(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2015
Articul8:
Which song will he sing there now? 'Love somebody' or 'Faze alone'.Love him though.
...kolomental... tongue tongue
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Carlmax(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2015
Originality
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by udysweet(f): 6:35am On May 26, 2015
ehya dats cool. I interview this guy 2004 during my IT days with Daily Sun(I still have the photocopy of the page) one thing I give to him aand 2baba evn tho I'd not met him,is their humility. Guys humble to a fault. I got to Festac dat day and dey said he jus came bak frm a show and can't attend to me so I left. U won't beliv he sent dem to call me bak. And dat interview for me was an eye opener(tho I was a novice I for ask am plenty questions jare,lol!) Evn wit his sleepy mood he answered. O boy d guy no go bak to sleep o,dem enter motor go drop me for gate sef. I got a gud laff in the house,funny guy he is and I also saw the family and evn the twin sister!
I pray for this guy to hit it big one time like 2baba jo,God bless his hustle!

3 Likes

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by FOREXMARTS: 6:35am On May 26, 2015
pijango:
The veteran singer showed off his invitation to perform at the presidential inauguration on the 29th of may.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/faze-invited-to-perform-may-29th.html

Make e no go sing kolomental oh, Buhari dey vex.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by myklangelo(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2015
That's my truest Niggar, that guy's voice is superb, he is aclassic.

The 1st solely Igbo language blog is out... ka anyi kwanite asusu Igbo. www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Articul8(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=Crowny11 post=34096133][/quote]. Crowny! No be fight now. Faze is my beloved artiste. Infct,'need somebody is my ring tone.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by bobbyruffy(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2015
Articul8:
Which song will he sing there now? 'Need somebody' or 'Faze alone'.Love him though. I have been anticipating this day for long. I never knew it will come this soon,I thought it will take forever for me to get there. FTC!!! God please draw my days of fortune nearer that I expect. Amen! Cheers to my birthday on the 6th of June.
Birthday mate. Howdy
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by asidere(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2015
i hope they invited TY Bello cos her songs are nice for that day like Greenland,the future is here.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Bonapart(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2015
thexzy:
"Who has 'gone' completely to exile"
black face
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Articul8(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2015
bobbyruffy:
Birthday mate. Howdy
. I hail bro!

1 Like

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Mopolchi: 7:49am On May 26, 2015
na only head remain for this guy's body.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Goodnuel: 7:51am On May 26, 2015
Life is just so unpredictable. Faze??. Never give up chasing your dreams.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by adonbilivit: 7:56am On May 26, 2015
neyur:

Your common sense should tell you that it wasn't intentional...my keypad sometime seize while typing fast....ITK...
he can sing his new song "common sense"...he sings..." make u use ur common, no dey blame d govt, if u no work u no go chop"
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by edgecution(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2015
kenonze:
Modesty

Faze never supported anyone publicly unlike

Shegun Arinze, and co.

The person way pain me pass na Yobo.
He do not only support GEJ but went ahead to insult GMB.

Which modesty? He sang in most of PDP's rallies during the elections campaign. Go and watch him sing "kolo mental in Lokoja with Mama Peace. rubbish
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by okitamatthew: 8:19am On May 26, 2015
Faze is my favorite act even due he has nt being in dropping hits I love him so much
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Arowosaye94(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2015
pijango:
The veteran singer showed off his invitation to perform at the presidential inauguration on the 29th of may.

grin[ yeeyee yeehyee!! #fingercrossed!
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by obiak4(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2015
pijango:

faze shd sing originality with mode9 the remix that should be our national song
find and download the song you would be glad you did
mode mesun(9) killed the beat
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Calebosko(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2015
ya,make u use ur comon sence stop to they blem d government,na one of him latest song,n am sure he gona perform dat too
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by kenny1313(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2015
kaii see Hungry for him face ehayaa... @Faze 500k fit enter for this show. just go buy 10 bags of rice and beans, Semo gari etc keep for store.... incase. because e be like say na nx four years again ooh.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by kennyjodeci(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
He's a neutral celebrity. He neither supported Buhari nor Jonathan.

Congratulations Faze!

My sister where have you been?
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Nobody: 9:05am On May 26, 2015
edgecution:

Which modesty? He sang in most of PDP's rallies during the elections campaign. Go and watch him sing "kolo mental in Lokoja with Mama Peace. rubbish

Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.