Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How He Slept With The Wrong Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How He Slept With The Wrong Woman (1465 Views)

I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae / How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by Humorclux: 7:24pm On May 25, 2015
A man comes back from work at night and heads straight to the bedroom to make love to his wife. When done, he goes straight to the kitchen to fetch himself a bottle of cold drink only to find his wife there looking for something in the frigde.
He asks his wife how she quickly made it to the kitchen when they've just finished making love. his wife says 'haaa!!! That was my mother in the bedroom, she was so tired when she arrived' I let her sleep in our room.
Alarmed, she runs to her mother and asks her why she didn't say something when her husband was making love to her. Mother replies and said: 'you know your husband and I are not in talking terms'. So i didn't want to be the one to talk to him first!

Source : www.humorclux.ml/jokes/slept-with-the-wrong-woman/

4 Likes

Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by Florblu(f): 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
Buhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhah

1 Like

Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by armadeo(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2015
angry grin grin

Sick humour.

I laughed though.
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by toys2seven(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2015
Urrr.... Not really funny.

Pls move it jokes section. Thanks.
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 25, 2015
This outgoing government sef
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by babdap: 7:39pm On May 25, 2015
Ok
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by demmy0325(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2015
Old joke.. undecided ..
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2015
U try sha
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by dmostcheerful(f): 8:39pm On May 25, 2015
See What Buhari Caused grin

1 Like

Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by AdeniyiA(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2015
dmostcheerful:
See What Buhari Coursed grin
caused
Na Buhari caused this too?

1 Like

Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2015
dmostcheerful:
See What Buhari Coursed grin
are u receiving head?
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by dmostcheerful(f): 9:54pm On May 25, 2015
PervyByNature:
are u receiving head?
sorry ooo nah mouth i dey receive. tongue
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by dmostcheerful(f): 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
AdeniyiA:

caused
Na Buhari caused this too?

thanks for the correction nah because say i dey receive mouth.
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
dmostcheerful:
sorry ooo nah mouth i dey receive. tongue
same thing smiley
Re: How He Slept With The Wrong Woman by DOOSNAS(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2015
So what happen next pls?

(1) (Reply)

Buahri Sets 6 Objectives For New NNPC Boss / Tinubu Jittery Because Buhari Likes Fashola – Adams / This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.