Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji (9077 Views)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Freegift75: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
www.informationng.com/?p=326126

Famous Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji who recently acquired a property worth over N500 million got attacked by fans for being single. The mighty mansion is located at Banana Island, Ikoyi.

Linda Ikeji wrote a long article aimed at young women.

Read the post below: –

“My name is Linda Ikeji. I’m a blogger. I’m 35 years old and I have never…never ever in my life slept with a man for money. Not only have I never done it, I have never even consider it…and here I am with a house that cost me over half a billion naira.

Listen, you are beautiful and you are stronger than you know. There’s absolutely nothing you can’t achieve if you set your mind to it, put her heart and soul into it. Up until five years ago, I was a struggling
entrepreneur. I can’t tell you how many offices in this Lagos I sat in for hours waiting to see people who could support my business…but most times, I never passed the reception area. But I never gave up and I
never stopped believing and here I am today.

You too can be this..you can be better than this. No dream is too big, no dream is too small, no mountain is too high…it’s all in your mind. It’s all up to you. If you believe in you, in your God who is guiding you, then the sky is your starting point.

Please stop waiting around for a man to give to you…to put food on your table and put clothes on your back. I promise you, you can do it for yourself. Start thinking big, believe in yourself, be creative and start
working. Realize that your dreams are valid…and nobody will make your dreams come true except you. Find what you are good at. Find something that you are passionate about. Work hard at it. Be consistent. Be patient. Start young. Even if you’re not young, it’s never too late!

“I have been hustling since I left secondary school..started modeling before I entered university in 1998. Was running a modeling agency even while I was a student and made it a full time business after I left university. I never doubted that I would succeed one day, because I was determined. And please do not think this happened over night. I’ve been blogging since 2006…November this year will make it exactly 9 years. God, consistency and hard work brought me
here today.

“Unfortunately, a lot of our young girls aren’t patient and some are lazy, they want it quick and fast but it doesn’t work like that. Success takes time – takes hard work – takes passion – takes consistency – but more than anything else, it takes the Grace of God.

I was a 30 year old broke woman and on my birthday, a very sad and depressed me turned to God and begged him. I told Him you promised me, when will You fulfill Your promise? Am I not Your child? Have I not lived according to Your teachings? When
will You bless me? Please God help me…and with tears in my eyes, I begged Him. I cried and I begged and I begged and I begged. A few months later my life changed. Never underestimate God’s love for you and the power of prayer.

May all your dreams come true!

Kisses.”

Extracted from: www.informationng.com/?p=326126

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by prettytasha(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
nice

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Freegift75: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Joseph Ubi wrote on his fb:
have of a billion naira house hmmmm please is
it ritual you do, show us d receipt, i won't to ask
are you the owner of face book, hmmm, if u
can use half billion to buy a house that means
you are a billionaire, and as a billionaire we
ought to hear your name in first ten Nigeria
richest woman, babe u never talk truth, or you
loan bank to buy the house, hmmm explain
how the money appeared to you let believed
you, pls clear our doubt
even number 5 to ten Nigeria richest female's
no go fit use such money buy House, half of a
billion haba babe talk truth small, all this lies
na just to draw attention to feel among the
richest strong babe, if i go ask you babe , which
company pattern with your blogg, no one, jus
blogger, i know bloggs fetch money but not like
that, hmmm, if you talk say na 150 million you
buy yes na at list that amount is reasonable for
ur blogg, but half a billion abeg na you gt
facebook or bbm, or what app, even bella naija
we b also gt big blogg never dat kind house

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes but for free, good girl. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by dialfa: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
if true, then you be mumu

free cvnt

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by ayukdaboss(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
But you've slept with a man for free grin

10 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Beremx(f): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Her business o! E no consign me.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by ogawisdom(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
OK but u slept with them for other things like connection undecided forget dt ur hard work yarns ur ways no pure joor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Freegift75: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
dialfa:
if true, then you be mumu

free cvnt

Seconded: spending such huge amount of money to purchase a house sounds foo.lish especially while still single at 35

Highest MUMU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Ofodirinwa: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
How can she sleep with a man for connection when she has the #1 site in africa? Which man can connect her higher than that? She pays 0 to run her site because is free so how can she sleep with someone to connect her to a free blog page? That's like saying Zuckerberg slept with your mother to make Facebook successful. What can your own mother offer Zuckerberg, and what can anyone in Nigeria offer Linda when they themselves aren't bigger than her?

Even when she was on the come up, who was successful in blogging and owning a website that she could have slept with to succeed? Like I said 0 funds were put into her site so if it's connection it must be IT connection. Was it Oshiomole that registered the website? Maybe it was our own Seun?

The issue is people are poor and don't know how much their jealousy and bad mouth contribute to it. She makes up to 5 thousand USD every day from a free blog. in a month she can buy any house imaginable in Nigeria. Will you achieve this in your lifetime if you believe the only route to success if sleeping with men? Some of you have even started doing homoruns for Iphone 6 because you don't understand success outside of prostitution and you think it's Linda's fault your fortune is limited.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Pavore9: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Some will only sleep after they have convinced themselves that some form of immorality or illegality is attached to Linda ikeji's income! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by meforyou1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Freegift75:

Seconded: spending such huge amount of money to purchase a house sounds foo.lish especially while still single at 35

Highest MUMU
and how much will she be using to maintain it? All from the blogging business?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
How can she sleep with a man for connection when she has the #1 site in africa? Which man can connect her higher than that? She pays 0 to run her site because is free so how can she sleep with someone to connect her to a free blog page? That's like saying Zuckerberg slept with your mother to make Facebook successful. What can your own mother offer Zuckerberg, and what can anyone in Nigeria offer Linda when they themselves aren't bigger than her?

Even when she was on the come up, who was successful in blogging and owning a website that she could have slept with to succeed? Like I said 0 funds were put into her site so if it's connection it must be IT connection. Was it Oshiomole that registered the website? Maybe it was our own Seun?

The issue is people are poor and don't know how much their jealousy and bad mouth contribute to it. She makes up to 5 thousand USD every day from a free blog. in a month she can buy any house imaginable in Nigeria. Will you achieve this in your lifetime if you believe the only route to success if sleeping with men? Some of you have even started doing homoruns for Iphone 6 because you don't understand success outside of prostitution and you think it's Linda's fault your fortune is limited.

i can see linda speaking

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Dannyset(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Beremx:
Her business o! E no consign me.
My view too!
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by zuchyblink(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
that is the igenuity of an Igbo. No wonder some people wonder how Igbo boys in 2x2 shops make it

9 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by disumusa: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Freegift75:

www.informationng.com/?p=326126

Famous Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji who recently acquired a property worth over N500 million got attacked by fans for being single. The mighty mansion is located at Banana Island, Ikoyi.

Linda Ikeji wrote a long article aimed at young women.

Read the post below: –

Extracted from: www.informationng.com/?p=326126
very funny, is that not ibo woman, nonsense prostitude.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Walelavender(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
As much as I rejoice with her on this 'achievement' which she acquired via hardwork and believe in her purpose.I am still indifferent to the way she spent her 850 million naira worth on the property which could have built an estate of 85 units of 3 bedroom flat @ 10million naira each. And she is gonna leave the house when she gets married? There are other ways to make 'statement' that you have 'arrived''. Congrats

6 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by jpphilips(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Very possible after all, your toto get meter and it is reading Fairly used

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Tolatutu: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Walelavender:
As much as I rejoice with her on this 'achievement' which she acquired via hardwork and believe in her purpose.I am still indifferent to the way she spent her 850 million naira worth on the property which could have built an estate of 85 units of 3 bedroom flat @ 10million nairaland each. And she is gonna leave the house when she gets married? There are other ways to make 'statement' that you have 'arrived''. Congrats

She says it was 500m

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by subterfuge: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
WHO CARES TO KNOW IF YOU SLEPT WITH ANY MAN OR WOMAN TO MAKE YOUR MONEY.
AFTERALL DO WE FOLLOW YOU ARROUND
DOES YOUR HONEY WELL HAVE A METER READING OR A MEASURING GAUGE??

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Liar every where. Not that am hating but She is just not truthful. It is either she is fronting for a politician or a baron. Her so called revenue can never generates such huge money. It was during elections she might have made some millions but not to the tune of billion. What does she want dokpesi to earn? And remember that these politicians don't pay once.
Besides, she said she never sleep with men for money,but I can say she had dirty relationship with aop Dan foster before. That one even said in one interview that she used to be his side chick before she married her current wife.so who is fooling who.

7 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by subterfuge: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBO WOMEN!!!!
BORN TO FUUUCKKK FOR MONEY
IGBO WOMEN MUST FUUUCK FOR MONEY
IGBO WOMEN EVEN KILL THEIR HUSBANDS WHO STAND IN THE WAY OF THEIR OPEN TOTTO PPUSSY BUSINESS.
SHE IS STILL OPENING HER PUSSSY FOR MORE MONEY O
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Macelliot(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
disumusa:
very funny, is that not ibo woman, nonsense prostitude.
hater!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by daveP(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
(calls them, jots a thing or two)

a Mother Confessor has touched you ba?

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Freegift75: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
As a single woman at 35, she deserves to publicise her loyalty to her fiancee. N500M to purchase just a building means different things to different people. But, it doesn't speak prudent of her!

How many people will live in that house with her?

Her marriage should be more important to her than buying a gigantic house. Bet me, lots of responsible men will run away from marrying such lady.

From distant view, she could end up becoming uncontrollable after marriage: that's what men would think of her. As a searching single, she ought to live a low key life

Well, wishing her better end of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by zuchyblink(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
subterfuge:
IGBO WOMEN!!!!
BORN TO FUUUCKKK FOR MONEY
IGBO WOMEN MUST FUUUCK FOR MONEY
IGBO WOMEN EVEN KILL THEIR HUSBANDS WHO STAND IN THE WAY OF THEIR OPEN TOTTO PPUSSY BUSINESS.
SHE IS STILL OPENING HER PUSSSY FOR MORE MONEY O
How many men have given ur sisters 850 million to purchase a house?

17 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by techmart(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
ladies....
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
We never finish with this topic? Thought we through with it already
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by KingTom(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
I have never even consider it

**rings bell**

Gbagaun Gbagaun Gbagaun

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by kjhova(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
In such a poor and depressed society as ours, it is obviously so hard to convince most folks that hard work and determination can get you a US$2.5M home. It is even harder to convince most people that spending on such a costly home isn't necessarily shear waste of money.

Linda has done what gives her fulfilment and she didn't get to where she is right now by picking her nose.

For me, i'd say go on girl and the sky is lower than your limit.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

343,460 Defect To APC In Katsina From PDP, APGA, PDM / Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate / Bayelsa Young Progressive Forum Tackles Diri On Project Commissioning In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.