Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage (9878 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / 400L University Of Ibadan Student Dies, Was Shot And Robbed Two Weeks Ago (Pics) / Bauchi State Government Insists That All Private Schools Close For Five Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by NgreportsBlog(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
Visit ngreports.com for naija nude
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Oyecute(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2015
It is not a new thing in UI

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by jammani(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
Nonsense play play school, na only dem dey affected? na why UNILORIN is the best. Messy excuses,
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by ceejay80s(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
Na only for fuel scarcity una dey show face, for how many years now nepa don dey ridicule us as if we no be anything and we no talk, when we are we embarking on nation wide strike for nepa case ?
This silly govt have got to do something about it, na rain and gas we go dey wait for befor we get light ?
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2015
Chai,nawa oo tori oil,
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by tefund(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Why would the authority of this institution expect the fuel crisis to last another two weeks?

Are they not aware that "Change" is coming soon?

undecided

which change?
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by PassingShot(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2015
adeoti01:

which change?

5 naira!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by philfrey08: 12:50pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm
I heard this news a while ago. Its confirmed tho
But the story of the hostel protst is wrong o
They protested over sth else

I smell a beatfm crew here
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by timiwillson: 12:51pm On May 26, 2015
APC on the way.....relax guys

Boko Haram hacks 10 to death in NE Nigeria: local official http:///XiGo4D
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by swimcash(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2015
definately a fake news, cos d strike as officially been called off n fuel r available in most fillin stations
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
Why exactly have students been protesting in their schools?

Is it the fault of the VCs?

I really hate ignorance, or persons that know where problems lie, yet refuse to understand the situation on ground.

This is a good decision by the VC and the Senate of UniIB, best to send them home, so when they don't find water to bathe at home, they'll hopefully, carry placards and protest in their houses against their parents.
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by daresimon(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2015
University of ibadan shut down?

Dats a shame not just to the nation or the imcubent but to the university herself.

This is suppose to be a place where researches are carried out everyday and on every areas of life.

But what they do is just to sit down and expect salaries and allowances from the govt.

Atleast there should have a research on power generation on every available means of generating electricity in that university and not just sitting down and claiming premier university.

Godbless Nigeria.
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Ultimate001: 1:35pm On May 26, 2015
femi4:
NFA school, looking for excuses to shut down. Two weeks of academic loss......SMH
NFA school? Certainly not U.I!
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by lomprico(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2015
Oyase:
good one
What is good about it?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Rhoteabarca(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2015
Halla 2d mgt of d Premier University!!! Always afta students conveniency... Truly d first nd d best.
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Rhoteabarca(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2015
jammani:
Nonsense play play school, na only dem dey affected? na why UNILORIN is the best. Messy excuses,

C d very daft nd a statement of mediocrity u jst made. 20 yrs to kom. UNILORIN cant meet d standard of UI. We are training many of ur products here in our PG skul.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by geedot: 2:25pm On May 26, 2015
jammani:
You wan kill Unilorin abi?
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 26, 2015
femi4:
NFA school, looking for excuses to shut down. Two weeks of academic loss......SMH
Your post reeks of absurdity.. Calling UI NFA?That just showed me how ignorant you are..If you don't know about an issue,relax and get an explanation before reaching a myopic conclusion.....

People go just dey type anyhow for NL
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Angelou(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Na so my babe tell me o!
Say dem no even get water to bath go class!
so you mean your babe no de bath go class?!!!... NYAMA!! undecided lyk bf lyk gf
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by adewad13(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2015
interesting,this is how people should think and take decisions as things goes. that is why i love my profession. hi to all planners in the house.
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Tuminibody: 3:26pm On May 26, 2015
After going through the replies, I could not but shake my head at the hypocritical comments of some people, students welferism is of utmost importance and when the school cannot guarantee this under the glaring conditions of the country, is it not wise of them to suspend academic activities. Think! Impeded movements, stuffy lecture rooms, unpowered projectors, no water, no lot of things, then what are we learning or what are they teaching?. Awa lo ni Indy Hall kolebaje.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Fraih(f): 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
That's one good thing about my Unibadan. I remember those days....no lectures once there's no water and electricity in school. Exams have been postponed several times because of this.
The management don't believe in inconveniencing students as a result of power outage... So best thing is to shut down the school while things normalize.
Why will students be attending classes without water and adequate supply of electricity.
Of the Greatest UItes.....greatest gbo gbo......greatest gba gba....greatest jewon......greatest shiwon.......
Greatest shiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........
Ur signature.... smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
Angelou:
so you mean your babe no de bath go class?!!!... NYAMA!! undecided lyk bf lyk gf
it be like say excess blood dey run for ya body?
You no dey look face before you quote to post trash!
Take time!
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by ayodijex(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2015
Taylor184:
Your post reeks of absurdity.. Calling UI NFA?That just showed me how ignorant you are..If you don't know about an issue,relax and get an explanation before reaching a myopic conclusion.....

People go just dey type anyhow for NL
Loool... Mr Taylor have vex
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by miccodb(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
revoked?
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by ayodijex(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Why would the authority of this institution expect the fuel crisis to last another two weeks?

Are they not aware that "Change" is coming soon?

undecided
baba no be fuel,it's electricity and water...fuel is just a secondary (even tertiary) reason.
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
Fraih:

Ur signature.... smiley
How about it sis? grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 26, 2015
When I asked the PG Coordinator why the shut down yesterday even when the striking bodies called of their strikes yesterday, he replied me saying, " the University has shut down till June 8th, and whatever strike has been called off is immaterial."
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by DDz1(f): 5:56pm On May 26, 2015
Segadem:
so they can't trek.
Trek? From where to where
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Fraih(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
How about it sis? grin

I commend it, it's a reminder of what I learnt in this book by Watchman Nee_ Spiritual Knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Second Batch Out Atlast / Kwara State University School / Tuition Fees For 2016/2017 Academic Session / 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.