Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage (9876 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / 400L University Of Ibadan Student Dies, Was Shot And Robbed Two Weeks Ago (Pics) / Bauchi State Government Insists That All Private Schools Close For Five Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Angelou(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
it be like say excess blood dey run for ya body?
You no dey look face before you quote to post trash!
Take time!
ehn ehn!! PAPA ajasco sef de threaten me undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
Fraih:

I commend it, it's a reminder of what I learnt in this book by Watchman Nee_ Spiritual Knowledge.
no qualms sis. Have lots of fun
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by simdam500(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
Awon Eleyi o ma ni nkan se ooo... how many days is the fuel crisis that they can't wait undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2015
Angelou:
ehn ehn!! PAPA ajasco sef de threaten me undecided
I ll slap you
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by Angelou(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

I ll slap you
go and slap your babe rather for being dirty
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2015
Angelou:
go and slap your babe rather for being dirty
I ll slap you for real!
Re: University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage by blessedvisky(m): 3:20am On May 28, 2015
simdam500:
Awon Eleyi o ma ni nkan se ooo... how many days is the fuel crisis that they can't wait undecided

are you OK?? angry angry .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Second Batch Out Atlast / Kwara State University School / Tuition Fees For 2016/2017 Academic Session / 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.