Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Go Dye Was Arrested In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Was Arrested In London (846 Views)

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Dye Was Arrested In London by Victoria85: 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
I GO DYE WAS ARRESTED IN LONDON, YOU CAN GET MORE DETAILS UNDER THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE BELOW:

ALTHOUGH THAT PEOPLE MAY THINK IS A JOKES OR COMEDY BUT WHEN YOU VISIT TO LINK YOU GONNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS CURRENT NEWS WHETHER IT IS LIE OR JOKE:

CLICK ON THIS LINK > #LONDONCOPS/INVESTIGATIONLINK/

but-nobi-me-talk-am-oooo!!!

1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Was Arrested In London by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2015
Victoria85:

I GO DYE WAS ARRESTED IN LONDON, YOU CAN GET MORE DETAILS UNDER THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE BELOW:

ALTHOUGH THAT PEOPLE MAY THINK IS A JOKES OR COMEDY BUT WHEN YOU VISIT TO LINK YOU GONNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS CURRENT NEWS WHETHER IT IS LIE OR JOKE:

CLICK ON THIS LINK > #LONDONCOPS/INVESTIGATIONLINK/

but-nobi-me-talk-am-oooo!!!

I would be easier for an elephant to fly, than for me to click on that link.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Was Arrested In London by Victoria85: 11:02pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

i clicked on it is true.
Re: I Go Dye Was Arrested In London by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

I would be easier for an elephant to fly, than for me to click on that link.

Lol you funny.
Op get a life!
Re: I Go Dye Was Arrested In London by biznus: 11:34pm On May 25, 2015
Victoria85:

CLICK ON THIS LINK > http:/massbestentertainment.com/2015/05/i-go-dye-was-i-arrested-in-london/]#LONDONCOPS/INVESTIGATIONLINK/[/url][/i]

rl=http:/massbestentertainment.com/2015/05/i-go-dye-was-i-arrested-in-london/]but-nobi-me-talk-am-oooo!!![/url][/i]

THAT IS NOT A YOUTUBE LINK.

THE YOUTUBE LINK SAYS
I GO DYE KILLING LONDON WITH LAUGH

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre: Mugshot Of Man Who Police Caught 'trying To Prostitute Himself For BEER / Yvonne Nwosu's Stunning Look Tho!!! Checkout Her New Photoshoot Looks / Photos: Billionaire Wife Dabota Lawson Steps Out In Sexy Outfit Style {pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.