Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... (15581 Views)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / For Women: Career Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Career? / Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by cococandy(f): 1:22am On May 27, 2015
lezz:
i just made a passing observation. and i have met most of you females in most other posts with your feminist crusades.

after reading some of your posts on feminism, ughrr, men, i never thought you'll ever come to the full realization of the power of the male's prick.

I mean, you guys will jump and scream at the sight of spiders and house rodents, but treat the male erect prick with so much less fear. lolzzzz.

you will shed the last garb of feminism after experiencing a body quivering , breath hissing and diaphragm spasm orgasm caused by a man's penis.

and as your breathing begins to take its normal rhythm, and your spasm subsides and you lay spent of energy, the sweet sensation of being a true woman fills the void.
lmao.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by cococandy(f): 1:24am On May 27, 2015
True. That's if they did that to both genders of their kids.
But When they don't, their purpose is defeated.

It only sends the girls the wrong message.
That they are supposed to be sexual because they are girls.

bellong:

Yes, the priest is watching out for his clans... cheesy

@Cococandy,

I believe most parents teach chastity not necessarily telling the girls to keep themselves pure for their men but for religious reasons.

Being chaste doesn't stop anybody from reaching the peak of pleasure, things are learnt. There are enough good materials available to aid it.
And I agree with parents who teach chastity because the benefits outweigh the cons. I only do not agree with the methods adopted. There are other ways to teach your children and be open about sex while not compromising sanctity.

Like someone said a lot of wives need to free themselves to their husband to enjoy it. Some are too frigid and it is a big hindrance.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Nobody: 3:04am On May 27, 2015
Ok. After going through the thread, am still trying to understand how sex education(or lack of) from mummy = having or not having orgasm's

undecided

A lot of women have never experienced orgasm anyway, so am not so surprised by the responses on this thread.

The fact that u have great sex doesn't mean you have orgasms.

4 Likes

Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Nobody: 5:15am On May 27, 2015
coogaluta:
Who did you think I was? undecided
@question, ask phema cheesy

grin grin
Where you dey since na? Hope you're doing ok?
Aswear, i love this your username. grin
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bukatyne(f): 6:57am On May 27, 2015
bellong:

Yes, the priest is watching out for his clans... cheesy

@Cococandy,

I believe most parents teach chastity not necessarily telling the girls to keep themselves pure for their men but for religious reasons.

Being chaste doesn't stop anybody from reaching the peak of pleasure, things are learnt. There are enough good materials available to aid it.
And I agree with parents who teach chastity because the benefits outweigh the cons. I only do not agree with the methods adopted. There are other ways to teach your children and be open about sex while not compromising sanctity.

Like someone said a lot of wives need to free themselves to their husband to enjoy it. Some are too frigid and it is a big hindrance.

A number of parents teach their daughters to be chaste for their husbands (not saying it is bad) and their sons to avoid pregnancies (and not all sex leads to pregnancy) when they were younger

As they grow older, the emphasis remains on the girl and the guy is just left out along the line.

Even in churches, emphasis is made on female virginity.

Such training while important should be tweaked from the current standards. Teach them both sex is honorable in marriage and when done in the right context is sweet & pleasurable not the old wives' tale of it is evil bla bla

@the end, I agree with you

Wonderful sex is not necessarily as a result of multiple partners...

A stud was once a virgin. Two virgins with an healthy attitude towards sex is just as perfect for the job.

The link I posted is from a Christian Marriage website...

A 31 day challenge on How to change your sex life with your husband.

Unmarried people, don't open tongue

@Bellong: keeping up the Good work.

This would also help a lot.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bukatyne(f): 6:59am On May 27, 2015
coogaluta:

Who did you think I was? undecided
@question, ask phema cheesy

No p

Goodmorning
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bukatyne(f): 7:01am On May 27, 2015
5minsmadness:
True.
Didn't see that.
Hard Cover sex book

Meaning?

Sure you have the wrong person.

Good morning
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bellong: 7:07am On May 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Meaning?

Good morning

Can I send you a pm? I want to ask a question.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bukatyne(f): 7:11am On May 27, 2015
bellong:

Can I send you a pm? I want to ask a question.

No problem
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by damiso(f): 7:41am On May 27, 2015
cococandy:
Honestly it is dicey like you said and if you think about, who are we really to tell anyone how to raise their kids.

I'm just musing out aloud the things I wish someone told me when I was growing up.
I know I never heard the word orgasm from my mother's mouth before grin
Now that I'm married, she gives me bashful sex talk over the phone. #myribs grin

Too late mommy.

When I do have a daughter, I know the things I was taught that I won't teach her.

1) keeping yourself for a man will add value to you as a woman. That sex makes her dirty and stuff like that. Nope.

I'll teach her to take her time and do what she wants when she gets to adulthood without feeling judged for it. If she's in a relationship then and wants to hold on for marriage, let it be because that's what she wants and not something she's taught to do in order to be a prize for some man out there who didn't think she was worth keeping himself for.

2) I'll do my best not to be bashful with sex talk and private body part names. From the moment they begin to speak. There will be no euphemisms for intimate talk and body parts. It just helps create that shame related to sex as if there's something wrong with it.

I admit there may be things you probably can't say to your daughter especially if it will give them images of you and their daddy in a .....

But I'll do my best not to instill guilt in them as a precaution against teenage sex.(I know that is why our parents did it)
I'd rather they know it all word for word and act for act and also present the possible consequence of each choice.

Let making the right choice guide them instead of guilt.

I used to say a lot of similar things about not wanting to raise my children not to feel guilty about things but to rather not do them because it's the right thing to do.

Nowadays after becoming a parent I realise that having to help shape influence and bring up a child is such a huge task that a lot of parents just make it up as they go and everything that they did(ok most not all) came from a place of love and wanting to protect their kids from life.And like bellong alluded to it often has religious undertones which if being followed to the letter/spirit means both male &female (last I checked the two biggest religions in Nigeria think fornication is a sin for males and females).

I know it's a bit old fashioned but I would really wish my children(son& daughter) keep themselves chaste till marriage. Unfortunately it's not up to me embarassed but them. What I wouldn't do is tell them that se.x is bad or shameful but something best enjoyed in a marital bed.

As the daughter of Muslims who is now a Christian I am however realistic enough to know that not everything you wish or instill or inculcate into your child is the path they will follow embarassed sighs. I will do my best sha God help us.

That said orgasm abi is it organism comes from exploring with your partner tongue I don't think momma coulda taught me that tongue wink cheesy
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by cococandy(f): 7:46am On May 27, 2015
damiso:

I used to say a lot of similar things about not wanting to raise my children not to feel guilty about things but to rather not do them because it's the right thing to do.

Nowadays after becoming a parent I realise that having to help shape influence and bring up a child is such a huge task that a lot of parents just make it up as they go and everything that they did(ok most not all) came from a place of love and wanting to protect their kids from life.And like bellong alluded to it often has religious undertones which if being followed to the letter/spirit means both male &female (last I checked the two biggest religions in Nigeria think fornication is a sin for males and females).

I know it's a bit old fashioned but I would really wish my children(son& daughter) keep themselves chaste till marriage. Unfortunately it's not up to me embarassed but them. What I wouldn't do is tell them that se.x is bad or shameful but something best enjoyed in a marital bed.

As the daughter of Muslims who is now a Christian [color=#990000]I am however realistic enough to know that not everything you wish or instill or inculcate into your child is the path they will follow [/b] embarassed sighs. I will do my best sha God help us.

@ bold, that's it.

@ colored. True
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by iykedare(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2015
lezz:

you will shed the last garb of feminism after experiencing a body quivering , breath hissing and diaphragm spasm orgasm caused by a man's penis.

and as your breathing begins to take its normal rhythm, and your spasm subsides and you lay spent of energy, the sweet sensation of being a true woman fills the void.

Lol. This is absolutely correct.

Frequent powerful orgasms has a way of making women submissive and very loving........Iykedare

1 Like

Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by 5minsmadness: 9:05am On May 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Meaning?

Good morning
Good morning.
The book on sex mom gave u as a teenager was hardcover.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bukatyne(f): 10:15am On May 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Good morning.
The book on sex mom gave u as a teenager was hardcover.

Nope

Pick another incidence, place, etc.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by 5minsmadness: 10:31am On May 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Nope

Pick another incidence, place, etc.

Then it's not u then.
My mistake.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by lezz(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
iykedare:

Frequent powerful orgasms has a way of making women submissive and very loving........Iykedare
FACT !
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bukatyne(f): 11:05am On May 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Then it's not u then.
My mistake.

No wahala

My demi-semi brother. cheesy

The person's experience must be similar to mine then.

My Regards.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On May 27, 2015
lezz:
FACT !

iykedare:

Strange How you guys are putting the whole work on men in your bid to castigate women

I hope the men complaining about submissive wives here take This home.

Master the art of making her cum and she will Regards you as the master.

This art also requires the husband is loving and selfless in and out of bed.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by steppin: 11:19am On May 27, 2015
Bibol:
Hehehehehe
Odikwa serious
OP, what is the meaning of orgasm
Small girls don dey enter. You don hear orgasm, bodi don dey sweet you. Take am easy with the excitement.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Bibol(f): 11:30am On May 27, 2015
steppin:

Small girls don dey enter.
You don hear orgasm, bodi don dey sweet you.
Take am easy with the excitement.

Just because you are privileged to have access to the internet doesn't mean you should spew trash
I guess your new name is OP
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by steppin: 11:34am On May 27, 2015
Bibol:

Just because you are privileged have access to the internet doesn't mean you should spew trash
Cry me a river!
If you don't want people to tag you as a kid, try acting like an adult.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Bibol(f): 11:36am On May 27, 2015
steppin:

Cry me a river!
If you don't want people to tag you as a kid, try acting like an adult.

Your ignorance is legendary. Ride on cheesy
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by steppin: 11:58am On May 27, 2015
Bibol:

Your ignorance is legendary. Ride on cheesy
Nah! You're childish and it's difficult for you to accept that you are. You're one of those kids who are used to having their way. Looks like you met someone who doesn't give a rat's ass.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Bibol(f): 12:03pm On May 27, 2015
steppin:

Nah! You're childish and it's difficult for you to accept that you are.
You're one of those kids who are used to having their way.
Looks like you met someone who doesn't give a rat's ass.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh "adult steppin' why not school me better since you are all grown up? Wouldn't that be better? I see you have a lot of time to spare. Normally I wouldn't have replied your post but since you called me out then now you have my attention

My initial post on this thread was a passive joke at the OP who I've gained lots from on the travel thread and still learn from because he is resourceful and contributes meaningfully, and he knows there are no hard feelings. If you are too uptight to understand that, then I can't help you. I wish you a happy life. I actually find your responses humorous

BTW Oga Belong, I sent you a PM, I need to ask you a few questions, pls reply Sir

1 Like

Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by steppin: 12:23pm On May 27, 2015
Bibol:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh "adult steppin' why not school me better since you are all grown up? Wouldn't that be better? I see you have a lot of time to spare. Normally I wouldn't have replied your post but since you called me out then now you have my attention

My initial post on this thread was a passive joke at the OP who I've gained lots from on the travel thread and still learn from because he is resourceful and contributes meaningfully, and he knows there are no hard feelings. If you are too uptight to understand that, then I can't help you. I wish you a happy life

BTW Oga Bellong, I sent you a PM, I need to ask you a few questions
Wow! I have your attention? You must be Kim Kardashian or maybe the Queen of England.
The airs and graces you ladies give yourself in this forum!
It's a public holidays, duh! I have all the time in the world!
I've been schooling your teenage ass since I quoted you, but you chose not to listen.
Wish u a happy life too, nothing personal.
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Bibol(f): 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
steppin:

Wow! I have your attention? You must be Kim Kardashian or maybe the Queen of England.
The airs and graces you ladies give yourself in this forum!
It's a public holidays, duh! I have all the time in the world!
I've been schooling your teenage ass since I quoted you, but you chose not to listen.
Wish u a happy life too, nothing personal.

Oh pardon me, I almost forgot to wish you Happy Children's Day grin

Enjoy your public holiday

3 Likes

Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by bellong: 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
Bibol:

BTW Oga Belong, I sent you a PM, I need to ask you a few questions, pls reply Sir

Responded
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Bibol(f): 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
bellong:

Responded

Ok thanks a lot
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by lezz(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Strange How you guys are putting the whole work on men in your bid to castigate women

I hope the men complaining about submissive wives here take This home.

Master the art of making her cum and she will Regards you as the master.

This art also requires the husband is loving and selfless in and out of bed.
A woman who hasn't mastered the art of surrender and the definition of sex especially in a married setting will still likely fall short of the peak despite the artistry of a skillful lover.

Nothing surpasses the joy of a husband watching his wife bask in the land of ecstasy with careless abandon where he sent her.
few accomplishments can give that much fulfilment and mark his manhood than this. It is that simple and basic.

and nothing fulfills, thrills and explains better the joy and blessing of womanhood than the experience of orgasm with a man (husband preferably) .

but first, the majority of women have to master the skill of mental submissiveness and psychological willingness to surrender in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 27, 2015
Joavid:

The fact that u have great sex doesn't mean you have orgasms.

Pardon me, just a little curious about this last tidbit of yours...so what makes it 'great'?
Re: For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... by Bibol(f): 1:11pm On May 27, 2015
lezz:
A woman who hasn't mastered the art of surrender and the definition of sex especially in a married setting will still likely fall short of the peak despite the artistry of a skillful lover.

Nothing surpasses the joy of a husband watching his wife bask in the land of ecstasy with careless abandon where he sent her.
few accomplishments can give that much fulfilment and mark his manhood than this. It is that simple and basic.

and nothing fulfills, thrills and explains better the joy and blessing of womanhood than the experience of orgasm with a man (husband preferably) .

but first, the majority of women have to master the skill of mental submissiveness and psychological willingness to surrender in love.

Excellent point, but if I may ask, how is this skill of mental submissiveness mastered bearing in mind that some men like to be subdued once in a while? Don't you think that can confuse a woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness / Men, Would You Consider Being Househusbands? / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.