Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Anti Natal Report. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anti Natal Report. (510 Views)

Nature Made Pre-natal Multi + Dha 200mg (healthy Mom + Healthy Baby) / Pregnant Women Fault Lagos Hospitals’ N18,000 Ante- Natal Fee / Difference Between Post- Natal And Pre-natal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Natal Report. by echeonyilo2: 6:39am On May 26, 2015
MY FETAL LIE 4RM MY ANTI NATAL REPORT IS LONGITUDINAL CEPHALIC PRESENTATION. IS IT NOMAL PLS
Re: Anti Natal Report. by tunesoft(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2015
Depends on your gestational age...plus why u no ask your doctor...am sure he will be more than happy to explain...meanwhile I hope u are registered in a hospital....
Re: Anti Natal Report. by GogetterMD(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2015
You had the opportunity to ask the sonologist, you didn't. You could have asked your doctor, you didn't. Now you want to trust the opinion of complete strangers. Okay
A longitudinal lie and cephalic presentation is perfectly normal, provided it stays that way throughout the pregnancy
And it's antenatal, not antinatal
Re: Anti Natal Report. by breadplanets(f): 8:59am On May 26, 2015
www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high Join this group. You get all the help you need. Happy pushing!
Re: Anti Natal Report. by dominique(f): 10:21am On May 26, 2015
That's the ideal position a foetus should be especially in the late stages. Relax your mind, you have nothing to worry about. Wishing you a safe delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Life Expectancy Calculator / Importance Of Drinking Excess Water / Improve Your Health—5 Things You Can Do Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.