Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari (41154 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Exposed: How Allison Madueke Establishes "The Controversial Union Newspaper" / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by utuk: 9:16am On May 26, 2015
we need all the stolen monies to be return. she must give account of her stewardship.
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by babamadiba(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
We all know they are lying! Infact they are lions, all this APC propaganda, because allison husband was anambra governor in buhari wicked military regime, they now assume that allison is connected with buhari, that means they are trying to tell us that buhari and allison joined hands together to steal nigeria oil money, well they maybe true sha, buhari is capable of anything.

We are waiting for may 29... 2 days to go...
1 naira= 1 dollar
oil price will be stabilised
the price of garri would be reduced
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow
infact ashawo go get visa to harvard university to forward her education.

Buhari i hail oooocheesy
just because u want to be the first to comment, u ended up writing trash without reading and understanding the topic. That is how u will go about writing 10 pages out of point in an exam, then come out and claim ur teacher failed you for no reason.it's a pity son

1 Like

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
We all know they are lying! Infact they are lions, all this APC propaganda, because allison husband was anambra governor in buhari wicked military regime, they now assume that allison is connected with buhari, that means they are trying to tell us that buhari and allison joined hands together to steal nigeria oil money, well they maybe true sha, buhari is capable of anything.

1 naira= 1 dollar
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow

Buhari i hail oooocheesy
Its a new dawn brother....PDP faithfuls will keep banging their heads on the wall digging up stories with little relevance.
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2015
I am surprised how these ruling elites are connected.
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by nerodenero: 9:19am On May 26, 2015
Poor reportage.
dustydee:
Chai!
How is 1999 to date over 20 years?
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Toks2008(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1 naira= 1 dollar
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow

Buhari i hail oooocheesy

Who be this Togolese?

1 Like

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2015
We nigerians always take it for better or for worst.
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by shukuratbaby: 9:24am On May 26, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE

AIRTEL ONLY
2GB - N1000

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076. This applies to those that resides in lbadan alone
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by anonimi: 9:30am On May 26, 2015
eazisky:
Does that justify her for embezzling our money?

How do YOU KNOW for certain that she embezzled our money?
Proof please!
Thanks!
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by uzo200(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2015
o.k we don hear... Next is http://touchpapyrus.com
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2015
anonimi:

How do YOU KNOW for certain that she embezzled our money?
Proof please!
Thanks!

No proof. No empirical evidence. Just emotional sentencing!

2 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Leo001(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2015
Buhari will not do that woman anything! Nigerian forget that she is still OPEC President. Nigeria will still have to work with her!
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by smsdigito: 9:36am On May 26, 2015
these are issues.

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by buJu234: 9:40am On May 26, 2015
all these years madam has been chopping nigeria money acting like IRON LADY...nobody talked about her husband neither did they talk about her as a good house wife.

now thats time for her to pay for her looting and face the law; someone is now talking nonesense...like she is married to one Mr Madueke...

sorry;; she go go jail

1 Like

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change" embarassed
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by winningwinner(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2015
You people are always talking about jail all the time meaning that Buhari will not follow due process to jail people. Anyway, I will not be surprised if like the military man he was, he can come on board and pounce on his perceived enemies without first proving them wrong through the instrumentality of the law courts. When Nigerians tasked Buhari on his campaign promises he said he can't perform miracle and the likes of you defended him that change is not a rocket science. Now I understand, you now call on him to jail those of his enemies as a matter of urgency, without giving them opportunity to defend themselves. Is that the change we yearned for, doing things out of order? This Deziani of a woman looks too innocent to be a criminal as you people alleged, else OPEC will not hire her. I wish you well.
Yeske2:
So what about this story? The husband could even join her in prison if he isn't careful.
Why was she running after him if she wasn't scared of her fate? Let her husband do the begging for soft landing na afterall @OP is trying to tell us that Buhari and alusi(Allison) Madueke are close friends

1 Share

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2015
"At the time the Igbo elder statesman was military governor, president-elect Muhammadu Buhari was Nigeria’s head of state". I don't see the intercourse at all.... undecided
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by rajoys: 9:47am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change" embarassed

same thing u hate has come on u now grin
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by HKhouseofhello: 9:47am On May 26, 2015
want a handbag beautiful as Chanel? Jelly Toyboy could exactly meet your need. www.toyboy.com.hk
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On May 26, 2015
Na now dem wan begin draw family tree....looking for soft landing.... Let him who sin bear the wrath .
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by kilode100(f): 9:48am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1 naira= 1 dollar
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow

Buhari i hail oooocheesy

Hian!!!

23 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 9:50am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1 naira= 1 dollar
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow

Buhari i hail oooocheesy
Cant you do without leing?
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Gordieshegz(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2015
i seem not get this op intention for writing this...are you implying that diazani excesses will be pardoned considering her husband relationship with buhari? I am sure something must have informed this write up...if so,you must have missed it.
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Ijaya123: 9:53am On May 26, 2015
Please what is the relevance of this thread?
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by hasmuz(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Not many know that Rear Admiral Allison Madueke(retd.) and his wife,(Nigeria’s Petroleum Minister), Diezani have been married for over 20 years. The couple married in 1999, 2.5 months after they met. They went to the registry and then had their holy solemnisation at the Christ Church in Port Harcourt in July 1999.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/how-diezanis-husband-worked-with-buhari/

So this op said in his thread that they have been married for over 20years and they got married in the year 1999 even me that was born in Oct 1995 never clock 20years.. You better give your life to Christ and stop hating on APC and Buhari sad

1 Like

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Ijaya123: 9:55am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1 naira= 1 dollar
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow

Buhari i hail oooocheesy

Your hatred of Buhari seems to be ridding you of the proper discernment.
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Luqas: 9:57am On May 26, 2015
Don't expect too much from this government immediately else you might get disappointed at the long-run. Change is a gradual process, he alone cant do it. its a collective effort.
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Drsheddy(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2015
Story for the dogs
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by borngenius(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2015
Acekidc4:
Chaiii!!!
What's that? What relevance does it have in this discussion?
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1 naira= 1 dollar
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow

Buhari i hail oooocheesy
U are such a big useless priick
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nellybii: 10:03am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1 naira= 1 dollar
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow

Buhari i hail oooocheesy

What manner of incoherence ia this?
This your comment makes no sense at all.
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Eynosaintval(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2015
And so what? That was then, Buhari will still probe her ministry and if found guilty, she will face the music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) / 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.