Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders (1101 Views)

FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by sheyflixy1(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2015
The Executive Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose with top government functionaries at Shasha market, Ado Ekiti few minutes ago. The governor was at the market to say Hello and distribute relief materials to Hausa traders relocated to the area last Friday.
The governor who thanked God that no life was lost to the fracas urged residents of the state to live together peacefully. He further called on well to do Ekitis/Nigerians to join him in his stomach infrastructure project so as to make life easier for the downtrodden in the society.

Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by knightsTempler: 12:07pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm... This guy
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2015
Fayose is buying his freedom and his citizens safety in his own land, grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by kelvyn7: 12:17pm On May 26, 2015
Fayose grin
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 26, 2015
Fayose is working ,AreGBESE is dulling

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by ElekeNtioba: 12:30pm On May 26, 2015
Hausa-Yoruba master-slave relationship is a sight to behold any day lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by ElekeNtioba: 12:32pm On May 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Fayose is buying his freedom and his citizens safety in his own land, grin grin grin grin grin grin

the fear of Hausa/Fulani is the beginning of wisdom for them.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by doctokwus: 12:42pm On May 26, 2015
He wants to scam them again.
For a governor to reduce governance to a daily ritual of eating in bukas and distributing chicken,groundnut oil and a kg of rice to people on a queue,when this can easily b undertaken by a councillor or an agency of govt,shows Fayose's childish understanding of what governance is all about.
Next,I expect Fayose to be the one handing out salary paychecks, of course in the full glare of cameras!

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by tyson99(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2015
scam alert
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by tyson99(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2015
doctokwus:
For a governor to reduce governance to a daily ritual of eating in bukas and distributing chicken,groundnut oil and a kg of rice to people on a queue,when this can easily b undertaken by a councillor or an agency of govt,shows Fayose's childish understanding of what governance is all about.
Next,I expect Fayose to be the one handing out salary paychecks, of course in the full glare of cameras!
Fact!
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by Bruteforce1o1: 1:33pm On May 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Ebuka the dunce.
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by Bruteforce1o1: 1:34pm On May 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Fayose is working ,AreGBESE is dulling

While old chukwudi is dying.
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by Geniro: 1:41pm On May 26, 2015
doctokwus:

Go and die.
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by doctokwus: 1:57pm On May 26, 2015
Geniro:

Go and die.
@least I still have time enough.Meanwhile u are already dead but don't realise it,soon u would b watching as your own family members plan your funeral before u because u are as useless to them as a dead madman.
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by Geniro: 1:59pm On May 26, 2015
doctokwus:

@least I still have time enough.Meanwhile u are already dead but don't realise it,soon u would b watching as your own family members plan your funeral before u because u are as useless to them as a dead madman.

E pain am grin. I said go and die angry
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by doctokwus: 2:03pm On May 26, 2015
Geniro:

E pain am grin. I said go and die angry
Not as much as what I told u for u to have repeated d same thing.
Re: Gov Fayose Distributing Relieve Materials To Hausa Traders by Geniro: 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
doctokwus:

Not as much as what I told u for u to have repeated d same thing.

Just go and die. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Exposed From D ARCHIVES Of Nairaland & Sahara Reporters - Incriminating Reports / Photo: Throw Back Pic Of Late General Abacha With MKO Abiola And Tinubu 1 / Photos Of Governor Amosun Of Ogun State Playing Football In Honour Of MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.