Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) (33045 Views)

Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 12:24pm On May 26, 2015
Lola Shoneyin wrote:

''In the State Box, watching rehearsals for the swearing-in at Eagle Square. Fabulous display by the military. Proud!''

https://twitter.com/lolashoneyin/status/602826255495524352

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2015
na u b the lady wey snap the picture ? aminat

baba now that you are there, end this fuel palava embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by chamboy(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2015
Sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by asumo12: 12:26pm On May 26, 2015
OP abeg wey your sauce?

grin grin grin

sauce seen! thr rice don done self
e don hit FP

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Eagle square onpoint on friday!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by loomer: 12:27pm On May 26, 2015
See fine fine lady soldiers sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by asumo12: 12:27pm On May 26, 2015
Y u won know?

agarawu23:
na u b the girl ?

u won show ur mumu comment for FP bah?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2015
asumo12:
Y u won know?
u won show ur mumu comment for FP bah?
undecided undecided undecided
I blame fuel scarcity for your frustration. no worry, fuel go come soon

4 Likes

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by asumo12: 12:30pm On May 26, 2015
u don see fuel subsidey buy?

agarawu23:
I blame fuel scarcity for your frustration. no worry, fuel go come soon

angry angry angry
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by juman(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
Nothing important.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 26, 2015
On a regular, Nigerian military parade go make your head swell. You'll alwys be proud of them at every outing.
Sure boys!

6 Likes

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
Great...

1. We need sniffer dogs to be on this site from yesterday till Saturday this week.

2. There is need to invite experts in security to supervise the decoration and installation of music systems, cleaning etc of the venue.

3. We do not need this expensive decors which i see in these pictures. Simple table and chair with canopy and public address systems.

4. Also there is need to have the National flag and armed forces flag handy.

5. Canopy, wooden chair and desk, standing fan to cool off the Chief Justice during the swearing-in ceremony

6. Holy Quran (Buhari's personal own would suffice), no need to buy new ones, or his family's quran in Daura.

7. A small car for the inspection of guards at the venue (not the luxury Mercedes Benz car)

8. Helicopters and police formations to be on standby and lock down this area in Abuja and environs and PDP controlled states from today.

9. An alternative venue for this ceremony depending on the mood of the in-coming president. Perhaps, a low-key event should be considered due to the mood of the nation.

I don't trust this outgoing government..................sef

10. Imagine a.c units (2 pcs) installed outside with no roof in the first picture. Cant they have standing fans in that roofless cubicle undecided

11. I hope that glazing is bullet proof undecided because i see a lot of military officers with guns. I don't trust them.

Nonsense, I repeat nonsense angry

16 Likes

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by pauloookay(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
Join us to launch the 1st gosple entertainment radio station in nigeria.
Click here to join the league https://www.nairaland.com/2326143/1st-gospel-radio-station-luached
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by intergral(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by baybeeboi: 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
interesting from the Migerian Army
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by okooloyun1(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
Sai baba sai Buhari can't wait for the clueless one to leave office.
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
Few days for a new Gov't , for a new Nigeria.

Plss, Contribute Just 50Likes to mark my Birthday with me

25 Likes

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by VISTIN(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
Don't forget your rehearsal for Boko combat.

We wish GMB the best and I pleadge my loyalty to the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
Good job.
The "LIKES" have dried up on nairaland recently; Nigerians seem really angry. Well, "LIKE" this post if you know tomorrow will be much better. Then look at this puppy for 10 seconds. Nneka123, that includes you: this is a military operation, so no special favours. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by directonpc(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
nice drop by at my signature

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Lola Shoneyin wrote:

shameless people. Rehearsal after hiding his certificate?

5 Likes

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Segadem(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2015
OK,just give us light on that day
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by corozy(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
Baba coming in wit Style and Swagg...

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Segadem(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
PDPwayoo:

shameless people. Rehearsal after hiding his certificate?
They are not to be blamed as such they danced to the tune of their chief commander .

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by timilehing(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
Se na here dem wan waste 2billion Naira on Friday Der is God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by 4stylz: 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
twoondei:
On a regular, Nigerian military parade go make your head swell. You'll alwys be proud of them at every outing.
Sure boys!

Pround of these stupid uniform men for what? For harassing innocent citizens? They are more like animals in uniform

2 Likes

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
Good! Professionalism!!

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2015
This is what I love most during inaugurations. I pray to get fuel to power my generator in order to watch it from morning to evening. The slow match and one that is slower than slow match make my dada stands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Segadem(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2015
4stylz:

Pround of these stupid uniform men for what? For harassing innocent citizens? They are more like animals in uniform
Nigeria army are still better if we are to compare them to some neighboring countries.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by philips70(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Lola Shoneyin wrote:

The kind of love and belief this Lola has for the person of Buhari in spite of what happened to her father in the Buhari military regime is very uncommon and worthy of emulation.

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by freemanbubble: 12:50pm On May 26, 2015
nigerians will forever live to remember this
Goodluck jonathan: my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerians
Godbless jonathan! Godbless Nigerians! Godbless PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Home, Says She Should Be President / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.