Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos (56478 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2015
I love them,Ride on Charlie.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by kentosman(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
Too much ganja! I just dey pity that innocent baby. when you smoke sotee the thing comot your brain, u come dey act like bom-boy wey just dey learn how to pose. chai!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by timilehing(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
They're mad but happy....

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by fyneboi79(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2015
obontami:
lunatics

I wasn't expecting some thing better from these irrelevant rettards
If they are irrelevant,why did u view them? You happen to be the retardd grin
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Zaen: 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
the hell is this style called?
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by kwencypresh(f): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
lol......charly ma and charly pa
lulukay:
Omg beautiful... Are they really grand parents?? Perfect for each other they look Amazing.. Charley ma and Charley pa grin kiss
grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by JJKADRY(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
THUNDERRRR....wia u dey nooow? ur food don dey hia. prepia o cos na 3 dem be!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
obontami:
lunatics

I wasn't expecting some thing better from these irrelevant rettards

So easy to insult. Cant you just appreciate art? if you dont like it, dont insult them. Why i sit so easy for you guys to insult people?
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by mikolo80: 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
obontami:

My brother no mind me hare

Its just for the fun of it

I only wanna kill the boredom of fuel scarcity
O any no be only you o. By his grace this will all end by friday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by AbubakarIM: 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
hasmuz:
The KING and QUEEN of MADNESS angry
BEHIND EVERY MAD MAN THERE IS A MAD WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by obontami: 8:27pm On May 26, 2015
mikolo80:
O any no be only you o. By his grace this will all end by friday

Amen my brother
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by obontami: 8:28pm On May 26, 2015
fyneboi79:
If they are irrelevant,why did u view them? You happen to be the retardd grin

This bingo why are barking ??
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Chucks08(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
No one is Mad. The entire family is a member of a cult group.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by mikolo80: 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
obontami:

Amen my brother
amen o

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by cap28: 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
I like them, at least they dare to be different.

#refusing to grow old gracefully!
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by NiceHans: 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
Niqqa, tis' weird.. This the weirdest pic i ever seen this century
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by ng4u(f): 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
Make them no posses that pikin abeg o

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Immarocks(f): 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
beautiful pics..........beautiful artistry
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Lilimax(f): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
aderome:
This charlyoldman resemble lucifer ooo, nawao ekwensu got married to nwanyi amusu.
Hian! Biko were nwayo smiley which one be nwanyi amusu for his wife? E never reach like that nah.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by ThetrueWord: 9:23pm On May 26, 2015
This boy sef,

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:
anyway they both crazy so they fit .. Nice pics

You
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by frankkydee(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2015
akemakilly:
Apply for I.C.T Scholarship Today, Training and Certification,
100% FREE!! Click Here:-

http://schollerzy..com

stop all dis ur fake scholarship bro. it's scam
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nicepoker(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
ifyndy:
How can one full family get mad like dis? Does it means daat no one is prayin?

Anyway I wonda hw dis maan sweet talkd his wife on dsplayin dis
its love
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by subbieD(f): 10:45pm On May 26, 2015
shocked undecided cry cry
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 11:12pm On May 26, 2015
Mschew
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Fidecoo(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=DaPhilosopher post=34107416]Charly Boy and wife Lady D release new photos!!!!!

Dem wan act new movie?crazy set of people.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
opribo:
That man must have infected the woman with madness i even had he is a grandfather. Now the justice cant take it no more so he just gerraway from allowing him to give him heart attack. Even inside the church funeral the man was there in his weird manner. I suspect he is mad but people dont know.

What kind of disease will make a man to be behaving like a child to the extent that he will infect his wife and now they want to transfer it to that small child. Government need to quarantine the man fast just like the massive attack they unleashed on ebola. His disease is a highly contagious one because all the people that worked with him one way or the other behave weird.

See their list
1. Tunde Obe now, always wearing bowler heart and rubbing powder.
2. Denrele Edun another lunatic on the loose
3. Stella Damasus
4. and lots more too many to mention

I dont even know whether he is a juju man.
u are a frustrated fool! What is the sense in what u have typed? Do u know anything called ARTS or ENTERTAINMENT? U are literate but uneducated. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2015
lulukay:
Omg beautiful... Are they really grand parents?? Perfect for each other they look Amazing.. Charley ma and Charley pa grin kiss
bad eyes,hot lips dts wt U gat
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 26, 2015
Very creative!
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nikkyfash: 11:44pm On May 26, 2015
Can two wok togeda except dy agree?
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nobody: 12:34am On May 27, 2015
like husband like wife

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Nyceguy92: 12:56am On May 27, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

Some people may see these pictures as weird, but I admire the creativity.

One thing about Charly Boy is that he is consistent in the type of personality he projects.

I like the photos, especially the one he is standing tall with a long stick.

It will be interesting to watch Charly Boy in an epic esoteric, mystical movie. Producers over to you.

I have spoken....

http://vibes247.com/charly-boy-and-wife-lady-d-release-new-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.