Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos (56479 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:19am On May 27, 2015
They sure know how to get the attention they need! Kudos na dem sabi. If these pictures can't reduce pump price/mk fuel available then it's none of my business
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by ehigie(m): 2:38am On May 27, 2015
I cannot fit to laff, hehehehehehehe. This Charly boy is the funniest comedian in Naija.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by fyneboi79(m): 3:06am On May 27, 2015
obontami:

This bingo why are barking ??
I am barking cos ur fada is a retardd for impregnating ur imbecille muda to give birth to you. grin
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by toshmann(m): 3:55am On May 27, 2015
lulukay:
Omg beautiful... Are they really grand parents?? Perfect for each other they look Amazing.. Charley ma and Charley pa grin kiss

Someone is reasonable here. What a relief. Dont mind those badmouthing this couple.

This is what i call happily married couple. Enjoying life to the fullest. See grandparents. Fulfilment of life.
Most people commenting here are less than 30yrs old and they cant even keep one girlfriend for 2yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Margauxluv(f): 4:41am On May 27, 2015
I LOV dis couple.

u r free to ask YY?
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by greenhope(m): 5:30am On May 27, 2015
Nigerians sef, I wonder whats is wrong with a man expressing this beautiful world from his world view.

They can't see their youthfullness even at his age It takes discipline and hardwork to be like that

They can't see the artistic mightyness of Africa Arts and color blend.

I wonder what they can see

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by omobabaoffa(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2015
I always see them during their early morning exercise at their house in Gwarimpa Abuja. I always imagine how these two stayed together for 37 years with such understanding. Although the early morning exercise starts by 8am when the sun is in its high intensity (Another weird thing). I always see understanding in them and that for me is what has kept them going. Kudos to area fada and mama Area. #weirdfamilythough

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by omobabaoffa(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2015
Lincoln275:
its like dz guy prefer bush to city. see madness nah
guy that guy stays in a mansion in Gwarimpa, Abuja. Dis r jst artistic pictures

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by omobabaoffa(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2015
KriTic24A:

Is this guy actually a Charly Boy, Charly Husband or Charly Father?
add Charly GrandPa too

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2015
Weyrey dede

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by hasmuz(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2015
AbubakarIM:
BEHIND EVERY MAD MAN THERE IS A MAD WOMAN

YES OOOO

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Melinde: 8:42am On May 27, 2015
ghettodreamz:
I wonder the kind of upbringing they would give to their kids. Smh embarassed
sorry how old are you, are you just seeing them for the first time? They are grand parents already so forget about the upbringing thing my dear.
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by babeface3: 9:22am On May 27, 2015
Never seen people like Nigerians . what's wrong with a couple displaying some unique regalia ? Don't they look amazing in those attires . Are you guys this crude and back minded. Goshhhhh!!! Why the abuses on the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by Chadso(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2015
ifyndy:
How can one full family get mad like dis? Does it means daat no one is prayin?

Anyway I wonda hw dis maan sweet talkd his wife on dsplayin dis

The high-way between yo front teeth, were does it lead to??
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by donspero(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2015
Mekybliss:
God pass you
lol... but God pass me
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by dbestuncle: 11:23am On May 27, 2015
i pray u get ur own beautiful match but what moral can u learn from this people.

lulukay:
Omg beautiful... Are they really grand parents?? Perfect for each other they look Amazing.. Charley ma and Charley pa grin kiss
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by lulukay(f): 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
The most important moral, BE YOUR SELF.. amen to your prayer cheesy
dbestuncle:
i pray u get ur own beautiful match but what moral can u learn from this people.

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by lulukay(f): 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
Lol oh yes! I have nothing against this guy's, dey are obviously happy, and understanding is key, these two, never a dull moment, I bet they are still having GREAT SEXXX! grin
toshmann:

Someone is reasonable here. What a relief. Dont mind those badmouthing this couple.

This is what i call happily married couple. Enjoying life to the fullest. See grandparents. Fulfilment of life.
Most people commenting here are less than 30yrs old and they cant even keep one girlfriend for 2yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by toshmann(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
lulukay:
Lol oh yes! I have nothing against this guy's, dey are obviously happy, and understanding is key, these two, never a dull moment, I bet they are still having GREAT SEXXX! grin

Hhmmmn @ great sexxxxxx wink
Don't get me started cheesy

Honestly i admire this guy, life is all about the pursuit of happiness. People fond happiness in various things, money, career, food, sexxx wink , children, etc.

This couple have found happiness in themselves. As long as what they do is not against the law, they dont care what anyone thinks. Thats is true free happiness. And their marriage is, so far, a resounding success. This is called meeting your bone and flesh in another human being.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by unmask: 8:30pm On May 27, 2015
simply amazing..... love the pictures to pieces and the costumes are superb.....
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by babylapaixlove: 8:16am On May 28, 2015
pls God save the little baby they are carrying let them not initate him[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by fyneboi79(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2015
obontami:

This bingo why are barking ??
Ur fada
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by obontami: 2:27pm On May 28, 2015
fyneboi79:
Ur fada

your wretched mother
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by fyneboi79(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
obontami:

your wretched mother
Ur ashawo mother grin
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by fyneboi79(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
obontami:

your wretched mother
Ur ashawo mother grin she just gave me head
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by obontami: 7:17pm On May 28, 2015
fyneboi79:
Ur ashawo mother grin she just gave me head

your ogogoro drunkard dad

the iidiot is still sleeping inside a dirty gutter since last night

come and pick up as usual and tell the nincompoo to stop disgracing your family grin
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by fyneboi79(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2015
obontami:

your ogogoro drunkard dad

the iidiot is still sleeping inside a dirty gutter since last night

come and pick up as usual and tell the nincompoo to stop disgracing your family grin
As useless as u are ur muda is your greatest customer for ur signature products grin exemplary family of idiotic examples
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by obontami: 8:20pm On May 28, 2015
fyneboi79:
As useless as u are ur muda is your greatest customer for ur signature products grin exemplary family of idiotic examples

I put that shiit there cos of your slutty sisters and that LovePeddler you calling a mother

by the way tell your mortuary attendant father to stop drinking cheap local gin before he himself ends up lying lifelessly in tha morgue

hahaha grin Pele sogbo cool
Re: Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos by metroid(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2015
Can't people just ignore what you don't like and move on instead of leaving useless comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) / 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.