Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] (26282 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Okorocha Visit National Assembly, Pictured With Dogara, Gbajambiamila (photo) / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by baybeeboi: 1:47pm On May 26, 2015
you must have typed this

nairaminds:
ROCHAS ALREADY CAMPAIGNING FOR 2019 PRESIDENCY AND I TELL YOU MAJORITY OF NORTH WOULD SUPPORT HIM AGAINST OTHER NORTHERN CANDIDATES

right from France
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Idrismusty97(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2015
Rochas is doing a great job building bridges of unity between the two regions instead of fueling sentiments and hatred. We in the North will also throw our support for him! He will likely end up as the next president of Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by loomer: 1:48pm On May 26, 2015
Oga go pay ur workers stop travelling from one place to another spending money u claim d state doesn't have

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by stayblack: 1:48pm On May 26, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

you racist animal .

whats your intention by applying igbo name almajiri ? cool

a paradox for inter-net war right /?

keep spitting foams from your gworo mouth .

biafra is here to stay .
U DEY DREAM grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by UnknownT: 1:51pm On May 26, 2015
Whizzcute:
now Rochas is back from his vacation,he should now come and start the industies and factories he pledged to build in imo if he's re- elected.

No need for all these nonsense visits
lol. Jobs! Jobs!! Jobs!!! Industries! Industries!! Industries!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2015
I today pledge to build a Rochas Foundation College in Sokoto - Rochas Okorocha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 26, 2015
stayblack:
U DEY DREAM grin grin

true dream .

in all legal ramification .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by tunex23: 1:52pm On May 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
What prompted his visit to Sokoto?
Guess he is prepared for presidency when Buhari tenure end

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 26, 2015
it amuses me a lot when i see him cuz he's a big headed pot bellied governor that has gained amass wealth.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by peeta89(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Rochas is oweinghttp://www.punchng.com/news/unpaid-salaries-strike-imminent-in-18-states/
you did not mention Osun state.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 26, 2015
OkoroAboki

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2015
peeta89:
you did not mention Osun state.
l copied the part that has imo in it but i will expand them now
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 26, 2015
tunex23:
Guess he is prepared for presidency when Buhari tenure end

Please pardon my question but I want to ask, are you Yoruba?
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 26, 2015
ujoatu:
I today pledge to build a Rochas Foundation College in Sokoto - Rochas Okorocha

Good one Rochas, you have my full but little support. smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by stayblack: 1:57pm On May 26, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

true dream .

in all legal ramification .
I WISH UNA LUCK grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 26, 2015
stayblack:

asylum granted .

"
gbam" my stamp . good man like you.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by holychidi(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2015
Imo state university is still on strike ok

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 26, 2015
stayblack:

i like you .

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by holychidi(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2015
Charity as they say should start at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2015
Owelle Rochas Okorocha commissioning the projects

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by ujoatu(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2015
Rochas and Wamakko

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by stayblack: 2:07pm On May 26, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

i like you .
ME TOO... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by stayblack: 2:08pm On May 26, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

asylum granted .

"
gbam" my stamp . good man like you.
I NOR NEED ASY... grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by abnsugbe: 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
ujoatu:
Dan Jekan received by Sultan

okoroawusa..we kw who u are...Chukwu abiama will forever punish u cos u a sabo to the Igbos....#Biafra must come with out this Mallam who Bought a jamming object of 20 million Niara to jam Radio Biafra Frequecny in #Oweri...Pls tune in now to 102.1Fm to listen..we are formidable!!!!!...In #Nnamdi Kanu we trust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by championeh(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
This is what i call National Unity, i am looking forward to a Nigeria where a project in Abia would be commissioned by a Governor from Kano, and a Project in Lagos be commissioned by a Governor from the East.

I think this could be a better strategy and eye opener on National unity and development.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by abnsugbe: 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
ujoatu:
Dan Jekan Sokoto, Rochas Okorocha speaking to the Sultan

Okoroawusa..we kw who u are...Chukwu abiama will forever punish u cos u a sabo to the Igbos....#Biafra must come.This Mallam called Okoroawuasa Bought a jamming object of 20 million Niara to jam Radio Biafra Frequecny in #Oweri...Pls tune in now to 102.1Fm to listen..we are formidable!!!!!...In #Nnamdi Kanu we trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by macEDWIN(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
Hi
ujoatu:

Pl Owelle is not owing Imo workers sir. Stop spreading propaganda
pls let us called a spade a spade. He is owning even imo state university went on strike because of salary and senior citizens he is owning them for 5months now, my if you're not affected you will be clapping but when you do. The story changes pls imo state government is owning salaries but the funniest thing who knows the account of imo state runs the account is claiming that they state is owning him. Election is over let him wake-up for a lot awaiting him
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by nairaminds(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
you must have typed this

right from France

bro d way hes romancing them now by supporting their own, with buhari behind him by 2019 they wud vote him
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by abnsugbe: 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
Whizzcute:
now Rochas is back from his vacation,he should now come and start the industies and factories he pledged to build in imo if he's re- elected.

No need for all these nonsense visits

Okoroawusa..we kw who u are...Chukwu abiama will forever punish u cos u a sabo to the Igbos....#Biafra must come.This Mallam called Okoroawuasa Bought a jamming object of 20 million Niara to jam Radio Biafra Frequecny in #Oweri...Pls tune in now to 102.1Fm to listen..we are formidable!!!!!...In #Nnamdi Kanu we trust
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by macEDWIN(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2015
Hi
ujoatu:

Pl Owelle is not owing Imo workers sir. Stop spreading propaganda
pls let us called a spade a spade. He is owning even imo state university went on strike because of salary and senior citizens he is owning them for 5months now, my brother if you're not affected you will be clapping but when you do, the story changes pls imo state government is owning salaries but the funniest thing who knows the account of imo state runs the account is claiming that they state is owning him. Election is over let him wake-up for a lot awaiting him
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by baybeeboi: 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
nairaminds:

bro d way hes romancing them now by supporting their own, with buhari behind him by 2019 they wud vote him

now you are no longer typing from France...

You must be typing from North Korea.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] by Inyinese(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
Onye awusa like him with his kinsman aboki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Buhari, Akeredolu And APC Governors In Akure (photo) / "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.