Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass (42253 Views)

Satellite Photo Of Newly Completed Kano Underpass / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by accuude: 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by kelvyn7: 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
wowwwww

Very good
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:

A passage underneath something, especially a section of road that passes under another road or a railroad.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/underpass

It's just like under-brige na? undecided
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by biggybanty7(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
#kwankosiya ba karya

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by Neduzze5(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
ugodean8485:
Unbelievably beautiful. I hope insurgency in that part of the country won't destroy this beautiful masterpiece. Well done Sir!

Yes ooh!! I hope so
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by korel9: 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
ramdris:
Wao! looks pretty just like the independence tunnel in Lagos. APC is a blessing to this country..

Mumu! He won as a PDP governor just in case you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by PassingShot(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2015
kaluuche999:

It's just like under-brige na? undecided

Underpass is usually a longer stretch of a road.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:

shebi now na PMB Him be abi?

If Him go 10 downing street come back now una go say im neva be president.
Meanwhile.....nice work, Kwankwasay is the deal.

Whatever makes you happy boy! Nothing do you.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Unbelievable!

This Kwankwaso is the real deal.

I wish PMB can make him the next minister of works instead of the FCT minister being rumoured.
Senators can be made Ministers?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by Rich4god(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2015
Northern governors working.. Southern governors chopping...
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by mrmetoo1: 1:06pm On May 26, 2015
"Misplaced priorities, people in Kano haven't eaten" - TANoid
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2015
korel9:

Hahahaha
If the news read Governor of Kano state owes 12 months salary I'm sure you would shout APC!!!

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by PassingShot(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Senators can be made Ministers?

Sure, if he doesn't mind and I think he doesn't given how he responded to a similar question recently.

Another person from APC (probably the person that came 2nd in the primaries) will take his position (I am not sure of this though).
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by efilefun(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Unbelievable!

I wish PMB can make him the next minister of works instead of the FCT minister being rumoured.
You will hardly see TANoids spewing thrash on such thread

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by PassingShot(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2015
efilefun:
You will hardly see TANoids spewing thrash on such thread
Well, I think it's better they keep shut than to come here and embarrass themselves.
wink

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by efilefun(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2015
kaluuche999:
What is underpass?
Under-bridge?

I see a bridge and I see cars passing under it. This must be the first bridge in Kano. undecided
You such a hater

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Sure, if he doesn't mind and I think he doesn't given how he responded to a similar question recently.

Another person from APC (probably the person that came 2nd in the primaries) will take his position (I am not sure of this though).
Okay that means he can't hold both at the same time
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by MARKone(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2015
saduman:
Allow me to introduce to you Kofar kabuga underpass just been finished right before the swearing-in of the new Government. Kwankwaso is just more than a leader!

How many Km sir?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2015
One word "Change"

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by harry509: 1:12pm On May 26, 2015
saduman:
Allow me to introduce to you Kofar kabuga underpass just been finished right before the swearing-in of the new Government. Kwankwaso is just more than a leader!

if we av dis kind of beautiful design all ova nigeria. Dis country wil b a better place 2 stay. APC is workn. PDP is busy tinkn of d country wia he or she wil take our currecy 2.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by nerodenero: 1:12pm On May 26, 2015
Under performers are in trouble. Enough of bad governance.
ramdris:
Wao! looks pretty just like the independence tunnel in Lagos. APC is a blessing to this country..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by gtnapes: 1:13pm On May 26, 2015
Minister of Work, Abeg, I wouldn't like to see anoda structure to collapse again.

PassingShot:
Unbelievable!

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by cutemorgan(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2015
kaluuche999:
What is underpass?
Under-bridge?

I see a bridge and I see cars passing under it. This must be the first bridge in Kano. undecided

Lol..Bros no be soooo..I'm not a northerner o but i served in Kano...Kofar means door in hausa..All these kofar wey dem dey build ehn na like gate..It is used in signifying,indicating or let us just say welcoming you to a new community. I know this kofar kabuga wella. It is on the same road as Bayero University New site. To con see am fine like this dey sweet me eh

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by efilefun(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2015
korel9:

So why are you all discarding same amaechi that won under PDP oponu
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by OwerriChairman(f): 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:

. Oga, you drink shekpe? Senators are sure of their four years at the chambers, while ministers are at the mercy of the president. What makes you think an elected senator would dump the senate for a post of a minister? Which kind demotion be that? Once again, you drink Burukutu?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by welbeck317(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
Una!! how much for your yard of lapper
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by efilefun(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Hahahaha
If the news read Governor of Kano state owes 12 months salary I'm sure you would shout APC!!!
Den don forget say amaechi also won under PDP

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by richard870(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2015
ramdris:
This is way better than independence tunnel....bros talk true nao
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by plux4: 1:20pm On May 26, 2015
3 days to inauguration where is buhari??
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by arsenal33: 1:20pm On May 26, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Pls can someone remind me again of the state capital where an over head bridge fell on a commercial vehicle? Nice project tho...!!!

It was a PDP FG project!

You saTANist!

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass by ramdris(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2015
korel9:

Stop the insult bro. Just make ur point. I want to believe ur parent raised u better than this angry. And by the way, the moment any one join APC, they start reasoning well just as the case hia. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" / PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.