Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar (39458 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Neplusultra(f): 11:43am On May 27, 2015
Na wa! Dis is not supposed to be news abeg, y Una dey hype dis babe?
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Pope22(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2015
Abubakar and buhari....hausa people can lie eeeehhhh!!!!!!

Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by JBL316: 11:45am On May 27, 2015
Serial liar!
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by tellwisdom: 11:47am On May 27, 2015
Wendy80:
I first read about Halimaa Abubakar n HINTS Magazine when I was in secondary School. I don finish Second School, graduate from University yrs back, work, marry, born fine daughter join and You are still 30. Hmmmm Halima there's God oh grin

Oh ok you are working??...I didn't know oo undecided
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by M4gunners: 11:47am On May 27, 2015
Chaii Halima why still dey lie on top of many lies na?Person never get husband today no mean say she no get 2morrow.
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by olayinkaj2(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2015
So, will that change the price of garri ijebu in the market?
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by toshmann(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2015
She lied then to fit in. . . .

She's lying now. . . . . to fit in . . . again grin

Make una no blame am. She's gotta fit in. Na her profession be that.

Meanwhile, on another note, she ain't bad at all. Make una tell am say she no need birth certificate to fit into my bed cool
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Nobody: 11:51am On May 27, 2015
Keep telling lies if it would boost your career.
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by ylaa(f): 11:52am On May 27, 2015
U LIE BEFORE U R LYING AGAIN. ASK FOR FORGIVENESS MY DEAR.
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Nobody: 11:52am On May 27, 2015
It will neither increase or reduce my GP, so I don't care!!!!
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by adins: 11:57am On May 27, 2015
she is still lying....
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
How will your age increase my bank account balance? We busy and productive people really don't care about your age.
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by U2ice(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
Wetin concern me 4 wetin no concern me undecided mtcheww
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Emyogalanya: 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
Ha thank God i'm not birthday mate with this serial liar jumble the numbers and u'll have mine is this girl in anyway related to the famous liar of the apc or is she a member of the famous change party cos the way she changes age
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Intendy: 12:24pm On May 27, 2015
what's the guarantee that you are not lieing again
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by herald9: 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
And she's holding her head like she's thinking of what next to lie...
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by kilode100(f): 12:46pm On May 27, 2015
Emelcee:
Assume we believe you... Next topic pls

Pls it's assuming***

You can thank me later.

22 Likes

Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by kilode100(f): 12:47pm On May 27, 2015
mimicious:

.......... In everything she is doing grin[

22 Likes

Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Shaw007(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2015
Omo mehn!!!!! As I discovered this new truth(or lie) about her age, My account just added 5 million dollars to itself shocked

Please more stories on people's ages oh, it seems to be making me richer undecided
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by ifeomaekol(f): 1:17pm On May 27, 2015
I can also rem I was in jss2 wen I first saw her in d front cover of a hints magazine, she posed wt jux a pant and a bra. And if I can recall she wasn't looking anything less than 23-25. N she's still 30? Nt evn 30 yet bt ll be, hmmmmmmmm odi kwa risky ooooo. Ka chukwu mme eziokwu.halima babe I hail thee!

Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by peteofi(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2015
Okay. Good for you. Next story
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by bidez(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
Let her continue lie lie everyday. Dat doesnt make any impact in our lives.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 2:27pm On May 27, 2015
Is normal weda u increase or u decrease na Naija 4u b dat sofar u won get job or u go old 4 house.
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by dotune(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2015
Naija woman no dey old o. She will still celebrate 30th bday 5yrs time. You will see. Ermm....is Baba back from UK?
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Wendy80(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
idupaul:

I didn't meet her in Bayero Uni , yet I finished , work , work work for many places so tey I get three functioning enterprises and my aunty who was her classmate then now has 6 big kids and she is still 30.. Halima to be modest U are not less than 38

cheesy grin
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Wendy80(f): 2:53pm On May 27, 2015
Acekidc4:

Choiii!!! You sef don Old Oh!!gringringringrin

grin cheesy
Gracefully
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by MrDoGood(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2015
She can deceive herself for all i care
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by armstrong82: 3:10pm On May 27, 2015
She is actualy 39 and not 30...yet she is not married
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by chizoin(f): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
and she still lied again

BETA LIE !!!
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
Halima a child born in 1990 is 25 years old now.
You are lucky that the time your naked picture was exposed that the world wasn't in an Internet age then if not the picture of that 'akpu body' of yours will be all over the Internet.
Chronic liar!
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by Krisddon: 4:39pm On May 27, 2015
Wendy80:
I first read about Halimaa Abubakar n HINTS Magazine when I was in secondary School. I don finish Second School, graduate from University yrs back, work, marry, born fine daughter join and You are still 30. Hmmmm Halima there's God oh grin
She's simply agadi ekwenka!
Watchia, next year she will be 28.
Re: Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar by hasmuz(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
Wendy80:
Hian! Are you now saying she's lying? sad grin grin

Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo)