Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom (39456 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Choiszman(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Regina Askia is in Nigeria to celebrate her birthday.

The former beauty queen turned actress is said to in the country to celebrate her birthday with elders and citizens of Ukanafun Ikot Ekpad, her hometown in Awka Ibom state. The birthday which was on November 18, 2017, was celebrated by the veteran actress and people of her community.
According to blogger, Stella Dimokorkus, there will be a bigger party on December 16, 2017. This event will be attended by friends and family members of the beautiful veteran actress.

Back in 2016, Regina Askia and her beautiful daughter, Stephanie where in Nigeria and the took out time take some lovely pictures which got people about their striking resemblance.

Apart from sharing photos from their trip to Nigeria, Stephanie also shared new stunning photos of herself and we know it is only a matter of time before she follows in her mother's footsteps.

Regina Askia who left Nollywood in the late 90’s, got married to American, Rudolph 'Rudy' Williams and they have two kids. Stephanie is from a previous relationship.

Regina Askia was once Nigeria’s biggest actress but is now a registered nurse in the United States of America, volunteering to help fight the Ebola virus in 2014.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/regina-askia-former-actress-celebrates-50th-birthday-in-hometown

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Choiszman(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Still beautiful. kiss

HBD to her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by MicheyJ1: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Looks real good for 50.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Choiszman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44, ishilove, lefufu
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by ogaJona(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
she still dey market o

9 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by nikkypearl(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
RAW @50.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by UbanmeUdie: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

HBD Regina Askia Williams!

You were a successful beauty queen,
A successful actress.

And now a successful Nurse, wife and mother.

I wish all those in the oloshos republic will learn from you and embrace life differently.

I am proud of you,
Akwa Ibom is proud of you,
Nigeria is proud of you!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by dotcomnamename: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
ok
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by WunderGist: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Happy Day to her. Buh should we now fry Nairaland? undecided
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by PRINCEVICKEY: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
THE WOMAN REMINDS ME OF THAT MOVIE DEN .... MOST WANTED ........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by xynerise: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Prettier than her daughter....

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by asawanathegreat(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Good looking woman HBD

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by banjeezay(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
happy birthday ma,you belong to nobody and you belong to everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Spaxon(f): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Beautiful woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Beauty and brains, nice combo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by binsanni(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
mitchew Rubbish
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Pavore9: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Remembering back then when one is sent on an errand, na Usain Bolt mode so one can meet up to watch her on NTA televised FORTUNES. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by talk2percy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Her daughter....her daughter.......her daughter.......her daughter.......her daughter.......her daughter.......her daughter.......her daughter.......her daughter.......her daughter.......her daughter...Please I am sleeping oh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by condralbedez: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
This her daughter,wont be bad to teach some calculations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
wow.. Golden jubilee

MOST WANTED comes to mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by mcevans1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
PRINCEVICKEY:
THE WOMAN REMINDS ME OF THAT MOVIE DEN .... MOST WANTED ........

Have you forgotten FULL MOON?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
binsanni:
mitchew Rubbish
No be she cus your frustration and poverty.Go tell ur village people to release you.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Beautiful lady, I'll always adore you...

She lived in a generation when beauty had meaning, a generation when beauty came with sense

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by PETUK(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Which one is Awka Ibom again?
If that's my State it is Akwa Ibom

I wish i know how to write in bold letters or coloured letters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by omocalabar(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
PETUK:
Which one is Awka Ibom again?
If that's my State it is Akwa Ibom

I wish i know how to write in bold letters or coloured letters
na how dem wan take claim her dem dey start so
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by salt1: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Looks real good for 50.

Good but she could be better if she sheds some weight

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by WizydXkoba(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
omo see MAKE-DOWN!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by bisiki2: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
salt1:

Good but she could be better if she sheds some weight

May have gone under the knife.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by ashewoboy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
RAW @50.. grin

you are not selling barbeque this timecheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React / Female Fan Carries Toyin Aimakhu Up At An Event In Lagos(photos) / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.