Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (80253 Views)

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
Blame the game, not the player!!!
Our constitution actually legalises our law makers and those in power to go home with allowances that even the lawmakers in the wealthiest countries can only dream of.
We all should be vying for a change in the constitution, and lawmakers should be paid commensurate with the civil servants of the country.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 26, 2015
enellinoh:
point of correction, he has no brain..
do av one at all? you dz cretin felo
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by asumo12: 8:17pm On May 26, 2015
Oga! No zoom me with Nokia phone oooo!

Me self sight U from afar bro!

scentmarlc:
duhhhhhhh.

Asumo international, i zoom yu
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
This is just a blackmail of the highest order. I have been to Otukpo David Mark's country home and I discovered dat his so called mansion is different from the picture of the house posted above. This is d second time this post is coming up and I purposely went dere to confirm for myself. Anybody doubting my claim can just travel to Otukpo and find out d truth. This is just a cheap blackmail, his so called mansion to me is outdated, this is d mansion he built when he was d military governor of Niger state
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by pallyking(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
@ poster, should you be blaming the Senate President or the Inspector General of Police for the dilapidated state of police station?

Did you know that Nigerian legislators are the most highly paid in the world? A waste that Nigerian people can ill-afford!

Have you seen GEJ's palace in his home town, or his apparent reluctance to declare his assets? Have you seen Patience Jonathan's 5 star hotels or her shipping line?

Maybe you have not seen Okorocha's empire building with state-of-the-art accomplishments?

Hopefully, GMB and APC will probe all the years of PDP government under Jonathan to unearth how this rich country has come to this fate of unspeakable regression!
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2015
asumo12:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_SnB2gnoUWo/VUYmkYU--nI/AAAAAAAAFLc/DrV1BwoDKqk/s1600/TWO-MANSION.jpg[/img]

ITT

*fela Voice* Internation TIff Tiff

cry cry cry

You want him to live inside a hut? grin
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by kabaka1: 8:26pm On May 26, 2015
David Mark is a trained helicopter pilot and has flown himself home to otukpo since the late 80s , infact he is a bloody good chopper pilot who is known to hop in his chopper and leave ootukpo for Lagos even at midnite.. He started flying before he joined politics[/quote]

Never knew that. He must be loaded if he was a pilot, so people shouldn't account all his loot to only politics. I know pilots are really loaded, even in Nigeria
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
Survlas

That police station is currently undergoing reconstruction ooo
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by onyieazy(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
Revealed! funny people, was he hiding the house before
I wonder o smh.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Princecalm(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
onyieazy:
I wonder o smh.
the house is not even in an hidden place.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by rajoys: 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
modath:
He works hard for that money!!! grin

Do you think its easy to attend plenary 2-3x a week for @ most 1/2 of the year ??

Slamming a gavel and going the "ayes" or the "nays" have it,is serious back breaking work that is worthy of going home with what 100+ consultant surgeons make in a whole year. cheesy

Let him enjoy the fruits of his "labour".. cheesy

Truely the saying that common sense is not common apply to u. He should enjoy the fruit of his labour as how? He and other of his politicians colleagues who are just about 2% of the country population should enjoy the fruits of labour while over 70% of Nigerians are wallowing in poverty. I pity the way u think. If we find out now, u will call ur self educated youth too.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by rajoys: 9:07pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

Do you think its easy to attend plenary 2-3x a week for @ most 1/2 of the year ??

Slamming a gavel and going the "ayes" or the "nays" have it,is serious back breaking work that is worthy of going home with what 100+ consultant surgeons make in a whole year. cheesy

Truely the saying that common sense is not common apply to u. He should enjoy the fruit of his labour as how? He and other of his politicians colleagues who are just about 2% of the country population should enjoy the fruits of labour while over 70% of Nigerians are wallowing in poverty. I pity the way u think. If we find out now, u will call ur self educated youth too.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by modath(f): 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
rajoys:

You read (smileys,inverted commas and playful tone) couldn't comprehend that the comment is a sarcastic one?

Why are you people so devoid of a sense of humour Must everything be so serious with all you rude and frustrated souls!!!

Educated with little understanding or wisdom.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by sfx9ja(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2015
See moni

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by waliezi(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
U remember d American movie "24 hours"? Whn John Bawa in pursuit of Fayard helped a victim whose helicopter crash landed on a building after Fayard detonated a bomb.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

I suspect u're dem politicians kiddo!!! Guy let me tell you! If you belong to that class, you're doomed and will die with them prematurely!!! Why can't he do the ayes and nays to develop that police station in otukpo.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by victorkc(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2015
Heard He is the owner of Milcano Generators. Talking about why we cant get it right in the power sector. So Op you ask what else he does??
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Danjuma827(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]Nigeria hmmmm.The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by modath(f): 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
charlesucheh:
I suspect u're dem politicians kiddo!!! Guy let me tell you! If you belong to that class, you're doomed and will die with them prematurely!!! Why can't he do the ayes and nays to develop that police station in otukpo.

Its a joke!!! Are you people so frustrated that you don't understand sarcasm anymore?

Since you are now the angel of death, the God of life will send your curse back to you!!!
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nicepoker(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
stchinedu:

Funny enough, those "bulletproof windows and doors" cannot and will not stop death from gaining access undecided VANITY

On a second thought, why did you suppose the 'bulletproof doors and windows' were put to stop the poor around him from having access?
Even if they must have access, why through the windows?
It's like saying the door and windows in your house is to prevent the poor from having access and not for protection and privacy anymore. Except the OP or whoever wrote this is telling us he/she lives in a house without door or window.
re u jealous?

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by stchinedu: 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
re u jealous?
It's obvious you did not read my comment with your brain intact or you simply cannot understand. Read it all over again and this time, hire the service of a teacher to help you understand.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nicepoker(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
stchinedu:

It's obvious you did not read my comment with your brain intact or you simply cannot understand. Read it all over again and this time, hire the service of a teacher to help you understand.
sorry ur brain is on vacation.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by stchinedu: 10:54pm On May 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
sorry ur brain is on vacation.
You must have heard that line from your dad...am sure he said it to you over and over again and it has become an anthem to you.
This is glaring on your post. You post an over flooded and stale story, to make you understand how dull and retarded you are, we tried to give you a good analysis of your old post but it's clear that it's a futile effort. A precious time wasted on a retard.
Now let me help bring your brain out of hibernation...
The first comment was a FACT. A statement of fact!!!
The second comment was a philosophical analysis of your comment that lacked the benefit of an intellect. You claimed he put 'bulletproof door and windows' to prevent the poor...(read my reply but please stay away ftom drug before reading it again)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nicepoker(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2015
stchinedu:

You must have heard that line from your dad...am sure he said it to you over and over again and it has become an anthem to you.
This is glaring on your post. You post an over flooded and stale story, to make you understand how dull and retarded you are, we tried to give you a good analysis of your old post but it's clear that it's a futile effort. A precious time wasted on a retard.
Now let me help bring your brain out of hibernation...
The first comment was a FACT. A statement of fact!!!
The second comment was a philosophical analysis of your comment that lacked the benefit of an intellect. You claimed he put 'bulletproof door and windows' to prevent the poor...(read my reply but please stay out of drug before reading it again)
bast.ard that's what u are. Why bring dad stuff into this. Ur own achievement can never go beyond this nairaland account u own. Am sure some one assisted u in the registration processes.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by stchinedu: 11:24pm On May 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
bast.ard that's what u are. Why bring dad stuff into this. Ur own achievement can never go beyond this nairaland account u own. Am sure some one assisted u in the registration processes.
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

Its a joke!!! Are you people so frustrated that you don't understand sarcasm anymore?

Since you are now the angel of death, the God of life will send your curse back to you!!!
U again!!! MR SARCASM, it seems your sarcasm are becoming too Unsarcastic. Well, didn't wish you death o! Only prescribed what GOD has arranged for pple of such class according to the holy book and if you happen to fall within such class of people, am sorry to say that ur path will be like that period!!! I know David mark's personality very well that's why i was so angry!!! It so sad that we're just discovering this about him and note; This is just a tip of the Iceberg of the man called DAVID ALICHENU MARK.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2015
UltimatedeBest:
This is just a blackmail of the highest order. I have been to Otukpo David Mark's country home and I discovered dat his so called mansion is different from the picture of the house posted above. This is d second time this post is coming up and I purposely went dere to confirm for myself. Anybody doubting my claim can just travel to Otukpo and find out d truth. This is just a cheap blackmail, his so called mansion to me is outdated, this is d mansion he built when he was d military governor of Niger state
what are u trying to defend? That he doesn't come to his otukpo resident with a chopper or is the road to his otukp resident ok? Guy park well!!! Defender of rubbish!!! I've been to his otukpo resident, besides am an otukpo boy! Opiato wema!
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Mykelpato(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2015
shocked chei!!! Nairalanders... Is this not Engr Arthur Eze 's house in Ukpo, Anambra state
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2015
pallyking:
@ poster, should you be blaming the Senate President or the Inspector General of Police for the dilapidated state of police station?

Did you know that Nigerian legislators are the most highly paid in the world? A waste that Nigerian people can ill-afford!

Have you seen GEJ's palace in his home town, or his apparent reluctance to declare his assets? Have you seen Patience Jonathan's 5 star hotels or her shipping line?

Maybe you have not seen Okorocha's empire building with state-of-the-art accomplishments?

Hopefully, GMB and APC will probe all the years of PDP government under Jonathan to unearth how this rich country has come to this fate of unspeakable regression!
can't waste my thumb on your out of sense post. What is the work of the senate and national assembly in general? Answer with not more than one page! And submit before 2:00pm on thursday!
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Extravagancy should be eliminanated as a house of assembly member and the public and their utmost welfare should be your priority. Bruv Nobody has told anyone to live in a hut.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Extravagancy should be eliminanated as a house of assembly member and the public and their utmost welfare should be your sole priority. Bruv, Nobody has told anyone to live in a hut.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

You read (smileys,inverted commas and playful tone) couldn't comprehend that the comment is a sarcastic one?

Why are you people so devoid of a sense of humour Must everything be so serious with all you rude and frustrated souls!!!

Educated with little understanding or wisdom.
OGA! This is no place for sarcasm. This is nairaland where serious national issues are discussed by serious minded brains, so if you want to be sarcastic, go to Amusement park or start up a twitter account! Still, there's a Comedy forum on nairaland, you can lodge all your sarcasm in there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / "Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.