Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (80252 Views)

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
sorry ur brain is on vacation.
guy, i saw what you wrote. What has jealousy got to do with what he commented on? The problem is that you lack INTELLECTUAL HUMILITY. Accept the fact that you did wrong and correct yourself simple!!! U dey there dey carry shoulder up as if u know wetin you dey do!!!
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nicepoker(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2015
charlesucheh:
guy, i saw what you wrote. What has jealousy got to do with what he commented on? The problem is that you lack INTELLECTUAL HUMILITY. Accept the fact that you did wrong and correct yourself simple!!! U dey there dey carry shoulder up as if u know wetin you dey do!!!
locate ur bearing ASAP and stay off my track
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Tats(m): 12:50am On May 27, 2015
That house is over 27 years old and was built by JB.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Crieff(m): 1:04am On May 27, 2015
modath:
He works hard for that money!!! grin

Do you think its easy to attend plenary 2-3x a week for @ most 1/2 of the year ??

Slamming a gavel and going the "ayes" or the "nays" have it,is serious back breaking work that is worthy of going home with what 100+ consultant surgeons make in a whole year. cheesy

Let him enjoy the fruits of his "labour".. cheesy

Modification;
Why is it so difficult for people to understand that the above commentary is a sarcastic one , is it that we didn't have a sense of humour to start with or the country's present situation has killed/ "frustrated" it out?

Who in their right mind will ever defend this? Even TANoids have a problem doing so!!

The next person to quote me out of context or rain any kind of curse will have his/her life being left the same way retardeen is about to leave this country.

Dude, 65% of Nigeria youths cannot recognise sarcasm if she slaps them, resoundly. They do not read...you shouldnt have even bother explaining yourself. Let them roil in folly.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by PrinceVictorE(m): 1:15am On May 27, 2015
anonimi:

Please explain to us how David Mark WORKED / is working for his money
Thanks!

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U7aikWNKMU][/url]

For your THINKING pleasure grin grin

Well its obvious your thinking faculty is too low.
When you are made the Senate president for your dream though, you should live in a hut to plese nigerians.
He is qualified to live in such house cause he: Preside over the daily sessions of the Senate
Preserve order in the chamber
State parliamentary motions
Rule on parliamentary questions
Appoint committee chairs and members
Refer bills to committee
Sign legislation, writs and warrants
Act as the official spokesperson for the Senate...
Go to school after graduation, and further learning, buy God's grace you'll get a nice job very good appointment....then go live in a delapidated house and ride a rickety car.
Thank you.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by dambuski(m): 1:16am On May 27, 2015
This man was in charge of recovery of lost property and assets after the civil war.
Do you have any idea how mant Easterners lost their properties to the Rivers people after the war?

After this he was made Nigeria Army Head of Signals(Minister of Communication), avery lucrative position

David Mark owns about the largest golf course in Ireland, being Senate President is just putting too much icing on the cake.

This guy is absolutely LOADED....
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 7:41am On May 27, 2015
I don't know why we keep complaining when we sat there and allowed public servants turn is into slaves with our consent
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 7:43am On May 27, 2015
nerodenero:
When a Tiv boy I met sometime ago told me that David Mark goes into his home in a helicopter, I thought the young man was lying. Now I want to believe o.
nerodenero:
When a Tiv boy I met sometime ago told me that David Mark goes into his home in a helicopter, I thought the young man was lying. Now I want to believe o.
nerodenero:
that police station is located at Eupi a typical village in Oturkpo.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
locate ur bearing ASAP and stay off my track
OLODO! ODE! Stupid Recalcintrant boy!!! You will die in your ignorance and stupidity, i promise you!
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nicepoker(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2015
charlesucheh:
OLODO! ODE! Stupid Recalcintrant boy!!! You will die in your ignorance and stupidity, i promise you!
same promise goes to u and all ur family members.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by charlesucheh(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
same promise goes to u and all ur family members.
mute mode activated.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nicepoker(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
charlesucheh:
mute mode activated.
cos u are deaf and dumb. Blindness will soon stroll in to summarise ur pathetic life.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by slimfit1(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2015
elijah2u:
he has been in d house for 16yrs y cnt he build more dan dat? people sha. in fakt, if he can buy d whole state so b it, afteral he worked for it

Show or tell us a general in the western world that has all this things working hard. I once come across a British General that served in Iraq all he had was just a house and a car (Jaguar) after serving for how many years. Tell us how much a formal general earn a year? He his living above our means. He did not deliver democracy to his people instead poverty, I'm happy his foolish people are seeing this and not doing anything. He basically went to Abuja to serve his family, and let my people die attitude. The more we keep quiet the more these people ignore our basic need.

Sorry for using the word foolish but we are actually foolish let the truth be told.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by mecussey(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
Survlas:
This is a photo showing the stupendous mansion of President of the Nigerian Senate, Senator David Mark in his hometown, installed with an helipad, with an actual helicopter parked. The multibillion Naira home is fitted with bulletproof windows and door, so that the poor around him can’t have access.

Former National President of Nigerian Union of Journalists, Comrade Lanre Ogundipe shared the photo of the Senate President David Mark’s home in Benue State on his Facebook page. The house has a N80 million car parked in the front. Apart from being a Senator, where else does he make money?…

http://newsrescue.com/david-marks-multi-billion-naira-mansion-exposed-goes-viral/#ixzz3bFPGL83v

this one dey learn na...where rochas own dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / "Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.