Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (23077 Views)

BREAKING: NDLEA Denies Being Ordered From Kashamu’s Home / BREAKING News: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu’s Home / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by GentleToks(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2015
olaric:

What I have observed about most people on Nairaland is that they can't seem to get their feelings and arguments across without insulting others. I guess you just showed from your use of insulting word (shutup) that you were not properly brought up. You lack respect for other people's opinion.

What stupid opinion when the same bunch of fools were here last week asking Federal government to throw her weight behind common things - criminals from the land of unrising sun.

You are very stupidd to tell me i wasn't properly brought up. I won't blame you for this mess If not cos of Nairaland, a nobody ll open his poverty ridden mouth to say jack shit
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2015
Sending our senetor elect to that useless country called America (USA)will be the greatest shame to the Nigerian government and it's people,no matter the crime. It is time for We the true people of Nigeria to stand up and grow up. Amba Amarica. Pede land.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by olaric(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
GentleToks:

What stupid opinion when the same bunch of fools were here last week asking Federal government to throw her weight behind common things - criminals from the land of unrising sun.

You are very stupidd to tell me i wasn't properly brought up. I won't blame you for this mess If not cos of Nairaland, a nobody ll open his poverty ridden mouth to say jack shit

Once again u just confirmed what I said earlier about your upbringing. Go back home and be retrained.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by GentleToks(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2015
olaric:

Once again u just confirmed what I said earlier about your upbringing. Go back home and be retrained.

Lol @this thing
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by situationroom: 11:20am On May 27, 2015
egift:

Please stop spreading this your lies. Since yesterday, only your blog has the news and you are still shamelessly posting it again and again. Are you ok?

I tink u r d one dat is spreading lies cos d court order is actually true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR / Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.