Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (23078 Views)

BREAKING: NDLEA Denies Being Ordered From Kashamu’s Home / BREAKING News: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu’s Home / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by Addme: 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
jack67:
Another blow to the APC.
So,APC is now an arm of NDLEA.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by NobleG1(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerian judges are the worst scums on earth. When a rich corrupt politician is about to be prosecuted, a corrupt judge is busy planning to secure his or her freedom.

No Change will succeed if the terrible Nigerian judicial system is not reformed!
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by chukwukamma(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by PassingShot(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2015
olaric:
Everyone has been clamouring For change, but not much has been said about our judicial system, which seems to be too weak to prosecute criminals.
NobleG1:
Nigerian judges are the worst scums on earth. When a rich corrupt politician is about to be prosecuted, a corrupt judge is busy planning to secure the corrupt politician's freedom.

No Change will succeed of the terrible Nigerian judicial system is not reformed!
It's NDLEA's fault for not obtaining arrest warrant before laying siege on his house, not the judiciary.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by iykedare(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2015
Kashamu is free for life

That guy will run to an unknown country to enjoy his money.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by utytill(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2015
Good.Democracy at work.senator-elect knows the road to court,he needs no ndlea mugu to take him there.why didn't they arrest him before today?
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by exlink10(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2015
So because US want to extradite someone from Nigeria that why NDLEA shamelessly house arrested senetor-elect abi? I have to say this, Nigerians are fools and slaves in there on country.

Why is it that everything converning US gets top priority in this country? who the hell are they and what have they done for this country without taken it back in 100 folds?

Meeeen wakeup guys. ok after all the NDLEA foolishness, why didn't they take him to court? mad people

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by ghanaman5050: 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
Court or oga at the top ?
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by lolababe331e: 2:33pm On May 26, 2015
jack67:
Another blow to the APC.

The man himself said it's Bode George after him , what does that have to do with APC. It's obj , Bode George and ko dealing with each other
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by ceejay80s(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
wheredemdey:
Lmfao grin

Buhari go fight corruption tire...he thinks this is 1984 where he had dictatorial powers...he go fight corruption tire he go dey smell corruption corruption...lol...Nigerian politicians are now smart and the judiciary is not helping matters too...Odiegwu

BTW how will Buhari fight corruption with the kind of characters we have in the National assembly
U are one of the thieves we have in nigeria, so, to fight corruption na bad thing, I sorry for ur children,uare or u will be a useless father

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by gfullmoon(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2015
This might be ''tactical move ''as a Baron concerned from Kashumu Buruji such that if the case is later adjourned on the 4th of June,he will be sworn-in as a Senator of the Federal Repulic of Nigeria with its attendant Immunity. If this happens that means US has to wait for another 4 years provided he didn"t borrow leaf from David Mark having been waiting since 1994 when the said offence took place or were reported. If he succeeds which I doubt he need to avoid any country friendly to US as a leprosous plague. It's time we revisit the Immunity Clause in our constitution.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by afeesalau(f): 2:36pm On May 26, 2015
Chai blawd of chisos..
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by yash33: 2:37pm On May 26, 2015
GOOD !
NOW THEY CAN TAKE HIM INTO CUSTODY
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by Mintek: 2:37pm On May 26, 2015
olaric:
Everyone has been clamouring For change, but not much has been said about our judicial system, which seems to be too weak to prosecute criminals.

I'm not holding brief for Kashamu but due process must be followed.
An accused is not guilty until proven so by a court.

House Arrest is alien to our constitution...that court's pronouncement is in order.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by texazzpete(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2015
gfullmoon:
This might be ''tactical move ''as a Baron concerned from Kashumu Buruji such that if the case is later adjourned on the 4th of June,he will be sworn-in as a Senator of the Federal Repulic of Nigeria with its attendant Immunity. If this happens that means US has to wait for another 4 years provided he didn"t borrow leaf from David Mark having been waiting since 1994 when the said offence took place or were reported. If he succeeds which I doubt he need to avoid any country friendly to US as a leprosous plague. It's time we revisit the Immunity Clause in our constitution.

I don't think Senators have immunity.

Anyway, ordering NDLEA out of his house is one thing. Let them camp outside the house, surrounding the entire compound cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by Noblechykk(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
gfullmoon:
Senators have no immunity except inside the chamber.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by philips70(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
gfullmoon:

In which of the books did you find the immunity for senators in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by ceejay80s(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2015
exlink10:
So because US want to extradite someone from Nigeria that why NDLEA shamelessly house arrested senetor-elect abi? I have to say this, Nigerians are fools and slaves in there on country.

Why is it that everything converning US gets top priority in this country? who the hell are they and what have they done for this country without taken it back in 100 folds?

Meeeen wakeup guys. ok after all the NDLEA foolishness, why didn't they take him to court? mad people
Some women brain na maggi full am and u go dey among those talking trash about igbos wey dey carry hard drusgs to other countries, shebi u dey support the drug baron, ur child go soon dey buy cocaine to sniff from him someday, I wan know how u go feelwhen u find out

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by wheredemdey: 2:40pm On May 26, 2015
ceejay80s:

U are one of the thieves we have in nigeria, so, to fight corruption na bad thing, I sorry for ur children,uare or u will be a useless father

Go pour your frustrations on your damned high school teacher for not teaching you what SARCASM means...you are a dolt...feel sorry for your own kids for having an ill trained parent like you.

Back of penis like you...go thru ma previous post..this time slowly so you can comprehend or better still ask someone to break it down for u..
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by plaetton: 2:45pm On May 26, 2015
I am not a lawyer, but I can boldly say that no court has the power to restrain or constrain law enforcement personal from performing their statutory duties, duties that constitutionally mandated for the maintenance of law and order and that protects the public and national interests.

In whose interests did the court seek to protect?
A court could as well restrain the police from sorounding an armed robbers or kidnappers den.
These mercenary judges should stop mocking our common sense.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
OLISASDEJI:
A Land for sale.

Being on front page a day to my Birthday is a sign dat my blessing is around the corner.

Back to the matter,i knw something like dis will happen. I knw court injunction will surely come. Lets just watch the stories as if unfold.
there is nothing special abt being on the front page i land there whenever iwant
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by ishaq86: 2:48pm On May 26, 2015
jack67:
Another blow to the APC.
u got wrong, he won his seat under the platform of pdp not apc
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by Ojiofor: 2:48pm On May 26, 2015
I doubt USA is even interested in this guy if not kashamu would have been in US cell by now.
His political opponents/enemies see a window of opportunity for a pay back.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by jossyj: 2:49pm On May 26, 2015
I do not support evil but not when one evil is fighting another,
who know both of them may die at the end of the fight to our advantage.
Evil against evil
thieves against looters
kashamu against obasanjo

about US and extraditions

can i ask who is responsible for the unrest accross the globe?
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by NobleG1(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:

It's NDLEA's fault for not obtaining arrest warrant before laying siege on his house, not the judiciary.

NDLEA is a security agency established by law and has right to effect an arrest without a warrant. A warrant is only needed when searching a home or business premises.

The Police, EFCC and other government established security agencies, also have the same right.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by OLISASDEJI(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2015
eskober:
there is nothing special abt being on the front page i land there whenever iwant

Really? I don beliv it. Just take one zobo for refreshment.
grin
eskober:

Really? I don beliv it. Just take one zobo for refreshment.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by PassingShot(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2015
NobleG1:

NDLEA is a security agency established by law and has right effect an arrest without a warrant. A warrant is only needed when searching a home or business premises.

The Police, EFCC and other government established security agencies, also have the same right.
I am not sure you're correct. I'll do a check on it.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by brixton: 2:57pm On May 26, 2015
Good, let the NDLEA and yanks start their drug extradition from bourdillion house
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by EbolaParasite: 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

In which of the books did you find the immunity for senators in Nigeria?

They may not have immunity but do you really think NIGERIA will EXTRADITE a current SENATOR? The only way they will get him if he becomes SENATOR is if he steps out of Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by EbolaParasite: 3:01pm On May 26, 2015
NobleG1:

NDLEA is a security agency established by law and has right effect an arrest without a warrant. A warrant is only needed when searching a home or business premises.

Actually, an arrest warrant is required by all of them at all times. They have to have one to arrest you.
You need a search warrant to search and an arrest warrant to effect arrest. You can't just pick someone up from his/her home without one. On the other hand, if you commit a crime infront of an officer, they can arrest you on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by kabiyesi01: 3:05pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I am not sure you're correct. I'll do a check on it.
He is actually not correct. In d case of extradition, the court must order for your arrest by giving a warrant. In d case of domestic prosecution, the NDLEA authorities must issue a warrant of arrest. In Kashamu's case, d NDLEA failed to provide any warrant whatsoever.
So, they should vacate his premises like d court rightly pronounced.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home by philips70(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2015
EbolaParasite:

They may not have immunity but do you really think NIGERIA will EXTRADITE a current SENATOR? The only way they will get him if he becomes SENATOR is if he steps out of Nigeria.

Try Google and read about Maurice Ibekwe if you never knew him. Let me help you a little. He was a PDP house of representatives member and a known 419 from Imo state. Read up the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Contested Four Times And Lost / Elections: Lawmaker, 8 Others Killed By Insurgents In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.