Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards (2432 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 / Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by gcey2k(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
Hello,

Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:

Geosciences
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea)
Eligibility:

To qualify, applicants MUST:

1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
2. Must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.

The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.

Please note:

Application closes Midnight, Friday 9th June, 2015.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.
Before you start this application

1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:

Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
Valid ID card
Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
First Degree Certificate
Birth Certificate
Current Curriculum Vitae
Apply at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl

NOTE: The scholarship application will be open for only 10 days

For further enquiries:
Send a message to the scholastica administrator via your scholastica account.
Email: scholastica@dragnet-solutions.com
Call: 07088609791, 07011962033
(Call lines are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays)

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by gcey2k(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
If the above Link isn't working, follow these steps

Go to

http://scholastica.ng/

click on

2015 NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards

HOW TO APPLY

Valid ID card
Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
First Degree Certificate
Birth Certificate
Current Curriculum Vitae
2. Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.

3. Ensure you attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.

To apply, Follow the steps below:

1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page]
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your referee to sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
o Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
o Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
o Login with Email and Password to complete the form
o After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
o Visit any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
o You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/ and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion NOTE:
Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
You must apply before you begin verification of your application details.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by xdamson: 3:49pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by ayusco85(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2015
gcey2k:
Hello,

Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:

Geosciences
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea)
Eligibility:

To qualify, applicants MUST:

1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
2. Must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.

The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.

Please note:

Application closes Midnight, Friday 9th June, 2015.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.

Valid ID card
First Degree Certificate
Birth Certificate
Current Curriculum Vitae
Apply at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl

NOTE: The scholarship application will be open for only 10 days

For further enquiries:
Send a message to the scholastica administrator via your scholastica account.
Email: scholastica@dragnet-solutions.com
Call: 07088609791, 07011962033
(Call lines are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays)

bros i meet all the criteria, but the msc application is still in view. havent gotten the admission letter yet, can i still apply?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by gcey2k(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
ayusco85:

bros i meet all the criteria, but the msc application is still in view. havent gotten the admission letter yet, can i still apply?

Start the application process. If you have not applied for a scholarship via scholastics before, you'd find it takes some time to enter all your details and upload your documents. Plus you can edit your info at anytime.. So my advise is that you start first.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by Walexya1: 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
pls....this is my first time of using scholastica.ng....i ve uiploaded d requested documents but cld not get thru wt d Community of origin under d additional details tab......does any1 knw how to go about this?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by wroskian(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2015
House, what is the possibility of securing admission in a UK university within a week? Responses urgently needed...
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by gcey2k(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
wroskian:
House, what is the possibility of securing admission in a UK university within a week? Responses urgently needed...

It largely depends on the school and the information you have to give. Schools like Cranfield and Coventry can do that but you would have to call them directly after applying to explain how urgent you need the admission.

Best wishes...

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by jobisco123(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
Please has anyone gotten to the stage where one needs to download his profile? I have searched through the site and I don't know how to download profile and also how to upload signed profile. Please someone should help out.

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by doziej84: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Ive tried to get this National identificatio number all to no avail, i hope it does not hinder one from being short-listed or getting the scholarship?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by gcey2k(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
doziej84:

Ive tried to get this National identificatio number all to no avail, i hope it does not hinder one from being short-listed or getting the scholarship?

Have you tried registering online? I'm kinda surprised you are having this problem... mine took me some minutes to register online, and a few hours to get it during the date of appointment...

However, you can still go on and submit your application if you have majority of the requirements as you can update your information on the go; and then pursue to get the stuffs you presently don't have...

Best wishes...
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by doziej84: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
gcey2k:

Have you tried registering online? I'm kinda surprised you are having this problem... mine took me some minutes to register online, and a few hours to get it during the date of appointment...
However, you can still go on and submit your application if you have majority of the requirements as you can update your information on the go; and then pursue to get the stuffs you presently don't have...
Best wishes...

ive done the online registration. getting the pin from the venue is the problem. the crowd in port-harcourt is something else
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by gcey2k(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
doziej84:

ive done the online registration. getting the pin from the venue is the problem. the crowd in port-harcourt is something else

Ok... Understood... But hope you have gone on with the registration?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by vechris10: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
doziej84:

please how did you do this I can even open the page. It won't open. Which link did u use
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by Joy83(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
vechris10:
please how did you do this I can even open the page. It won't open. Which link did u use
you are here again from NDDC... Goodluck to you!
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by gcey2k(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
vechris10:

What page are you talking about?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by vechris10: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Joy83:

you are here again from NDDC... Goodluck to you!
Bro it's like it all my field they trying to give scholarship Na. We go dey hustle dey go. Engineering Na the way forward ni.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by vechris10: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
gcey2k:

What page are you talking about?
i mean the page where u apply for National Identity number. It doesn't open. DAT link u click to register online
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by Joy83(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
vechris10:
Bro it's like it all my field they trying to give scholarship Na. We go dey hustle dey go. Engineering Na the way forward ni.
See you... Nevertheless, Geoscience is the way fast-forward!
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by vechris10: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Joy83:

See you... Nevertheless, Geoscience is the way fast-forward!
check all scholarships which profession has highest number? Nddc nitda esson commonwealth. Have a seat
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by Emasel(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
vechris10:
check all scholarships which profession has highest number? Nddc nitda esson commonwealth. Have a seat

ESSO actually gives preference to Geosciences(especially Geophysics), it's even stated in the advert.

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by gcey2k(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
vechris10:
i mean the page where u apply for National Identity number. It doesn't open. DAT link u click to register online

ok... been long I did mine sha...
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by vechris10: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Emasel:

ESSO actually gives preference to Geosciences(especially Geophysics), it's even stated in the advert.
dats not the point. Point is u rarely see any scholarship without requesting for Engineering.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards by doziej84: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
what is holding this Esso/nnpc guys. let them call for tests and interviews now, so that one gets done with it and know where s/he stands.

schools i applied for admission don siddon dey look me. looking forward to the thousands of pounds am gonna deposit in their coffers. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

4 Foolish Things You Should Never Be Found Doing / Which of the calculator is Accurate- Android Or Casio Calculator (pics) / Download Noun 2018 E-examination Timetable - Updated a Few Minutes Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.