Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities (798 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities by Monogamy: 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
THE State Executive Committee (SEC) of Imo State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has expelled a hitherto governorship aspirant of the party in the December 2014 primaries, and a two-time senator in the past, Ifeanyi Godwin Ararume and 19 others.
Their expulsion, according to the party, was due to their alleged anti-party roles before, during and after the just-concluded general elections in the state.

In a statement issued at the weekend in Owerri and signed by the state chairman of the party, Nnamdi Anyaehie and 12 others, which was made available to journalists, the SEC of the party also named others expelled as Jerry Chukwueke, Humphrey Anumudu, Gibson A. Njemanze (Oyiga), C. Y. Amako, Azubuike Ekwegh, J.I.J Njoku and Stan Nzekwe.
Others are Kingsley Ononuju, Ethelbert Okere, Jones Uzoka, Nkem Nwankwo, Independence Ogunewe, Prof. Nnamdi Obiaraeri, Bethel Zimako, a Lawyer, Ogbuagu Celestine Uwakwe, Dr. J. C. N. Harcourt, Sunny Heart Ibe and Jephy Ojinika.

According to the statement, the decision to expel them from the party was taken at a meeting of the SEC held on May 4, 2015, adding, “After a full and exhaustive deliberation on the reports of the activities of the underlisted persons against the interest of our great party in the just-concluded general elections whose actions openly evidenced gross anti-party activities, the state executive committee at its meeting of Monday, May 24, 2015 accepts the report and recommendations and accordingly expels the under-listed from the party.”

Source: http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/pdp-expels-ararume-19-others-for-alleged-anti-party-activities/
Re: PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities by Jorussia(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2015
.I nor get any thing to talk about this matter,this purely a PDP affair.
Re: PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities by Penssuwa(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
*singing* five shekpe bottles, standing on the wall. If I drink shekpe and I accidentally fall, I'll stand up and drink shekpe some more.
Don't mind me, I didn't read the post. The news got stale b4 it broke.
Re: PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities by size40: 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
Lol.... wayo and mago mago people party. that's d PDP. when are they expelling GEJ? because PDP was intact when it was handed over to GEJ by OBJ and others. PDP was tagged " the largest political party in Africa" as at the time it was handed over to GEJ. But today, the PDP is like a regional association operating in one remote corner of the country, the South-South which is my own region and another political enclave called the South -East
Re: PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities by PassingShot(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2015
Good news. I want that party to be completely disorganized as they disorganized Nigeria.
Re: PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities by ichidodo: 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
Our principal has since left the party,we don't see how you can beat a dead horse or catch a ship that has since sailed...An exercise in futility.

(1) (Reply)

Pls...does Somebody Know Where Biyi Bandele Is...? / Photo: Now Viral ,buhari's Daughter Accused Via Twitter ! / How To Know Who You Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.