Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture (4368 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / Lai Mohammed, Peterside At Amaechi's Birthday Dinner (Pics) / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by mercyville: 6:45pm On May 26, 2015
fx45:
Channels TV has just discontinued the live broadcast of Gov. Chibuike Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Lecture for what it termed 'Gross Violation of broadcast ethics'. Amaechi in his characteristic thoughtlessness had on live international television accused Rivers State Governor-Elect, Nyesom Wike and ex-militant Ateke Tom of murder in the last general elections.

Channels TV has also dissociated itself from the views expressed by Amaechi in the live broadcast.
hmmm
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
He talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by emmasege: 7:35pm On May 26, 2015
I hope GMB doesn't include this large-mouthed, lousy & unguided governor in his cabinet. He will with his baseless arguments run down his government. He spoke today the same way the Aregbese (President of Debt) of osun state speaks. Little wonder he 'port go' join am.
Amaechi is a disgrace to the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
Belexy95:
@OP, u are a liar. Firstly, Amaechi will be 50years tomorrow 27/5/015. Am not sure u read what u wrote. Do read it again.
is not a lie. i watch it live. i am an ardent Amaechi supporter. You can click on my moniker and read all my post since 2013. Channels did same thing to pastor tunde Bakare live broadcast. Channels are just being professional. they felt d allegations are too weighty for them to sustain.
Channels is not AIT. if it was Wike saying samething about Amaechi on AIT, AIT wont stop d programme. Amaechi speaks his mind loud and clear. i live in Portharcourt. it is an open secret that Wike supporters killed many APC supporters in rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by sherrylo: 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
brixton:

AIT documentaries was more about corruption and how one man was buying an entire state

No!
AIT documentaries were about how Buhari's wife died and his daughter also died of sickle cell.
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by eightsin(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
Channels TV always making strides in the right direction. They don't want anything they can't directly prove. If you watch their sunrise, u will understand what I'm saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
Ivanspring:
I watched the program too. It was very embarrassing to see a whole state governor speak like a motor pack tout.
a typical habit of a yoruba touts he opted to associate with to serve their slave master
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by emmasege: 7:59am On May 27, 2015
If amaechi is indeed a Christian like he is always quick to say & want us to believe, he should have heard or read this passage before: he that keeps his mouth keeps his life, but he that opens wide his lips shall have destruction (Prov. 13:3).
Watch your tongue, Rotimi. Unbridled tongue destroys.

1 Like

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by Chiaka(f): 10:29am On May 27, 2015
fx45:

What makes me a liar? I was watching the programme live... I'm also aware that millions of other Nigerians watched Amaechi's show of shame on live television before Channels discontinued the live broadcast. More developments would follow. I expect Wike to take the matter to court and seek redress.

Channels TV did the neccesary and also made a disclaimer as regards Amaechi's comments.

Its true!
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by Chiaka(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
emmasege:
If amaechi is indeed a Christian like he is always quick to say & want us to believe, he should have heard or read this passage before: he that keeps his mouth keeps his life, but he that opens wide his lips shall have destruction (Prov. 13:3).
Watch your tongue, Rotimi. Unbridled tongue destroys.

Ameachi is a crook he knows most Nigerians are gullible about religion so he uses that to save face. But we are getting wiser by the day.
Even 419 people call themselves Pastor this and Pastor that. Its not to easily get carried away of such people

1 Like

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by Chiaka(f): 10:34am On May 27, 2015
atbu1983:
is not a lie. i watch it live. i am an ardent Amaechi supporter. You can click on my moniker and read all my post since 2013. Channels did same thing to pastor tunde Bakare live broadcast. Channels are just being professional. they felt d allegations are too weighty for them to sustain.
Channels is not AIT. if it was Wike saying samething about Amaechi on AIT, AIT wont stop d programme. Amaechi speaks his mind loud and clear. i live in Portharcourt. it is an open secret that Wike supporters killed many APC supporters in rivers state.

....and did not kill you abi?? Make una dey lie! When Ameachi sends his tout to disrupt elections in Rivers State

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Ugwuanyi’s Ascendency And Peoples’ Verdict / Breaking: Nigerian Army Football Team Joins National League (PHOTOS) / Without Stepping Into Office, Atiku Caught On Tape Performing Presidential Dutie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.