Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero (4283 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by dukie25: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
snailspeed wins my "Nairalander of the year award" boy oh boy what an intellectual.
Big thanks to theshadyexpress, these are my new heroes not protection seeking Nairalander.

His article today has taken twitter by storm.
Normally we report twitter reactions but today twitter are talking about snailspeed article.
Am trying to upload my twitter feed today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by dukie25: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Check

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Kyase(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
I dey come
Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Omenkata: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
who doesn't know that barcanista is a sell out cheesy

i was wowed by the sound mind of the guy cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Omenkata: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista is using style to win his way back in apc folds not knowing he's making mockery of himself grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Dcomrade(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanister met his match..
The way snailspeed made barca looked like a school drop out is corruption itself grin

Waiting for Barca counter thread!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Omenkata: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dcomrade:
The way snailspeed made barca looked like a school drop out is corruption itself grin

lol i laugh tire for that thread I referred many people to that thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by kenny987(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
People think everyone is taken in by the show of shame being put on by Buhari, the EFCC and d Aisha rice consumers. Well done Snailspeed for standing tall and saying what many think in their hearts but deny by their words because they seek favour somewhere.

The evil they propagate today in the name of fighting corruption will surely consume them and in that time there will be no one to speak for them or even accord them the courtesy of hearing their side of the story.

Since it is now fashionable to detain and torture people under the guise of criminal investigations, deliberately truncating the procedures of arrest, arraignment and trial, if care is not taken it will get to a point where any one is guilty at the behest and conviction of the President and powers that be.

Nobody is asking what d Ministry of Health is doin and Lassa fever is slowly spreading with a damning mortality rate of almost 44%. Yet a serving APC Senator deemed fit to suggest breeding of cats. They are not scandalised by such ineptitude and are busy egging impunity on in the name of fighting corruption.

Do things the right way and don't turn the law on its head to bring about tyranny which only secures at best a pyrrhic victory. The moment the law and courts are seen as mere inconveniences that can be dispensed with at will then such clandestine operators like GMB and his attack dogs are the epitome of corruption which they claim to want to fight.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by kenny987(f): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omenkata:
TonyeBarcanista is using style to win his way back in apc folds not knowing he's making mockery of himself grin

I am shocked at his about face honestly. I don't know how he does it...so fickle minded!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Omenkata: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
kenny987:

I am shocked at his about face honestly. I don't know how he does it...so fickle minded!

you're right he's not a man of his own soo flexible thus he doesn't deserve a dicck cheesy

7 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by APCsupporter: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

You people are going insane. Its an insult to compare barcanista with that antelope

2 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Scholes007(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
APCsupporter:

You people are going insane. Its an insult to compare barcanista with that antelope
you should have brought a better argument than just calling him(snailspeed) an antelope.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Omenkata: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
[s][quote author=APCsupporter post=41948083]

You people are going insane. Its an insult to compare barcanista with that antelope[/quote]
[/s]

Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea

4 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by APCsupporter: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Scholes007:
you should have brought a better argument than just calling him(snailspeed) an antelope.

Barcanista may be a Chameleon but he is inarguably better than that guy. Barcanista can defend the undefendable
Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Rawani: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2016

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Dcomrade(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
APCsupporter:

But you people insulted the life out of barcanister when he moved to PDP. .....now he is a saint and the best thing that can ever happen to NL!!!
And pls you dont ve to insult me to make your point.....I didn’t insult anyone and im sorry if you misunderstood my intention, as everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

8 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Omenkata: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
[s]
APCsupporter:

Barcanista may be a Chameleon but he is inarguably better than that guy. Barcanista can defend the undefendable
[/s]

shatap you know nothing his articles are now making waves on twitter and you're here ranting.

the guy is just warming more from snailspeed soon i charge him to do more cheesy

if not what's holding the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii from charging him to court?

10 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Omenkata: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

But you people insulted the life out of barcanister when he moved to PDP. .....now he is a saint and the best thing that can ever happen to NL!!!
And pls you dont ve to insult me to make you point.....I didn’t insult anyone and im sorry if you misunderstood my intention, as everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

TonyeBarcanista is making mockery of himself i pity him grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by fulanimafia: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rawani:
Well said cool

3 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by fulanimafia: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
In the village of the blind...the one eyed man is King cheesy

3 Likes

*double post*
Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by APCsupporter: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

And pls you dont ve to insult me to make you point.....I didn’t insult anyone and im sorry if you misunderstood my intention, as everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

I joined nairaland last month. But even before when I was visiting this site as a guest, I have been studying the guy. He is a real hypocrite but the guy is intelligent. He was using his wisdom in the negative way but now he has come back to his senses again and we hope he will maintain it.

BTW,

I can see barcanista coming back home (APC) in 1-2 years. Once a person chooses to be a right thinking Nigerian he joins APC.

God bless APC
Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by omenka(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
OMG!! Rotflmao.

Remember what they said about a world of blind men in which exists a one eyed man... wink

I really feel for these dudes. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Scholes007(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
APCsupporter:

I have been following barcanista for sometime now and i most say he is one of his kind. Though very intelligent, he has a very ugly character of switch sides at an unexpected point in time. ##So him and snailspeed i can't compare because i really don't have interest in people with tony's character.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by AtlanticBreeze: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
APCsupporter:

your case is even irredeemable. you are more or less like a robot. Tonyebarcanista is a sycophant who is looking for bread from politicians, go read his post where he said he is ready to work with any politician. If PDP can pay him now. he can disown all the thrash he has typed on nairaland today. only people with low intellect see him as intelligent really

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by APCsupporter: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

shatap you know nothing his articles are now making waves on twitter and you're here ranting.

the guy is just warming more from snailspeed soon i charge him to do more cheesy

if not what's holding the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii from charging him to court?

Omenka you ought to report this fraudster. These guys can tarnish your image by cloning ur moniker. I actually thought it was an alternate monker created by you

1 Like

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by APCsupporter: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

your case is even irredeemable. you are more or less like a robot. Tonyebarcanista is a sycophant who is looking for bread from politicians, go read his post where he said he is ready to work with any politician. If PDP can pay him now. he can disown all the thrash he has typed on nairaland today. only people with low intellect see him as intelligent really

What do you think I meant when I called him a chameleon? Yes he may be a sycophant but his intelligence is by far beyond that of snailspeed.

1 Like

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by bettercreature(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Omenkata: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
APCsupporter:

Omenka you ought to report this fraudster. These guys can tarnish your image by cloning ur moniker. I actually thought it was an alternate monker created by you

what's this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by freedom96: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
The snail guy has tried.....it has been long that someone created a reasonable thread for the opposition.

However,I implore that u reserve ur skills for 2023 cos as long as it's General Buhari....Dude jail couldn't stop GMB,assasination attempt didn't stop him...what cud possibly a write-up do?Jst create some tension in the minds of opposition members and if they behave any how,I don't need to tell u wat will be done.Nnamdi kanu is an example.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by Dcomrade(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omenkata:

TonyeBarcanista is making mockery of himself i pity him grin

I can belt Barcanista wont give up so easily......I know he is doing reasearch to counter snailspeed thread!!!
cheesy

I know barca is a bit intelligent, but he allowed it got into his head that he no longer does his research very well this days!!!

I was like who the hell is this snailspeed that is taking barca to #LAWMA!!!
shocked

6 Likes

Re: God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero by AtlanticBreeze: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
APCsupporter:

What do you think I meant when I called him a chameleon? Yes he may be a sycophant but his intelligence is by far beyond that of snailspeed.
he's only intelligent to people with low intellect. Go and re read his back and forth with snailspeed and see what you call intelligent.. I have never considered him as intelligent. He is just a noisemaker who joins any available ruling bandwagon

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Something Wierd Happening At My Area And I'm Not Joking / "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video / Donald Trump Fix A Date For Biafra Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.