Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

EFCC To Declare Former Governor Of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Wanted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Declare Former Governor Of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Wanted (347 Views)

What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / No One Can Force Any Senator Out Via Protest-Senator Ali Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC To Declare Former Governor Of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Wanted by teeebugs: 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has disclosed that it will soon declare a former governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff wanted.

Addressing journalists in Abuja yesterday, the commission’s Head of Media and Publicity, Wilson Uwujaren, said Sheriff refused to honour the invitation for him to appear before the commission was not honoured.

Uwujaren said: “The EFCC invited him (Sheriff) but he didn’t turn up. We have two options; we might declare him wanted.”
He hinted that the refusal of Sheriff to appear before the commission was a grave offence and misconduct, and would not be taken lightly by the EFCC.

He also lambasted the Enugu State All Progressives Congress (APC) deputy governorship candidate in the last elections, Ms. Juliet Ibekaku, over allegations of non-performance against the commission.

Ibekaku was said to have accused the EFCC of poor performance in the just concluded APC Policy Dialogue held in Abuja.
But Uwujaren said Ibekaku, “a failed APC deputy governorship candidate in Enugu State, has been using her participation in the APC to fire broadsides at EFCC.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/05/efcc-to-declare-former-governor-of-borno-state-senator-ali-modu-sheriff-wanted/
Re: EFCC To Declare Former Governor Of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Wanted by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 26, 2015
if this will be what Eminem termed "cleaning out my closet" I'll love it..meanwhile the woman should keep running her mouth..its what they are known for

(1) (Reply)

I ’ll Go After Treasury Looters El - Rufai(daily Independent) / Please I Need Your Votes For My Niece / I won’t enter Govt House until September –Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.